Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lynzi

Fauzi & Lyn's Bliss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh dear...I thought neutral colours like grey and black go with anything? :sport-smiley-004: ...maybe I've no colour sense! :curse:

Wow, can see that u guys are really busy painting and almost every weekend i see people in ur place, ur FIL wil relax one corner at the balcony and smoke his cigarette. Ha Ha tried calling ur hubby from my hall last

week but he was too busy painting the place up. Anyway hope to see u people moving in soon yah. :furious::unsure:

Haha...the one at the balcony must have been my dad as my father in law does not smoke. Yup they had to paint nearly every weekend cos of the wrong colour.

Aniwei...latest updates. They have installed all my lightings. But have to patch up some holes on the false ceiling and feature wall as they drilled wrongly. So hubby have to do some painting touch up...haha. Then we discovered every time we tried to switch on the instant water heater, there will be a power trip. Looks like the heater is spoilt and we have to buy a new one plus a new sink for the common bathroom...sigh.

Hi people...I'm back!! Been taking a hiatus since I have been feeling lousy due to the hormones. So the latest update is that we have just had the hand over from my id. Very satisfied wif his work. Just received our tv, fridge and washing machine a few days ago. The house is still messy. Dare not post any pics yet. We will most probably move in some time in mid july.

Hi people...I'm back!! Been taking a hiatus since I have been feeling lousy due to the hormones. So the latest update is that we have just had the hand over from my id. Very satisfied wif his work. Just received our tv, fridge and washing machine a few days ago. The house is still messy. Dare not post any pics yet. We will most probably move in some time in mid july.

Hi lynzi,

Can share your pictures of your house done by Max? Thinking of engaging him but wish to see the house done by him. Thanks in advance. :)