Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bipps

$35K Massive Overhaul - Single Lady 1st Abode

On 05/04/2016 at 11:25 AM, bipps said:

I agree with you! Sometimes to make better decisions, I need more than just one JL to keep me in check....that's why I'm here! 

Yay +1 ! I realize after tiling that alot of coffeeshop uses this type of tile pattern...my 60 year old aunt also said so...but what's more important is owner have to like it! 

Check this out! If only the water piping didn't exist, I could play pretend I live in a palace.:horse:

tCnNsE.jpg

did you chop off all the air vet piping? can you show any picture of how your piping runs>? thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 29 May 2016 at 8:45 AM, Tigaroo said:

did you chop off all the air vet piping? can you show any picture of how your piping runs>? thanks

@Tigaroo yes they asked me if I wanted it shorter, of course no point keeping it and risk tripping over in future. 

I'm sure if it helps by showing you the piping as every home is very different and with the added requirements are different too. Anyways, here you go! Last image shows the piping heading to the recess area to the ledge. Pardon the awful makeshift curtains with clothes peg 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 5/29/2016 at 4:38 AM, NouvelleMaison said:

Renovation  should be completed by now? No more updates?  Would love to see the final results! ;)

Have been inactive on RT as there's just so much to do after shifting in! The place looks lived in as I haven't thought of how to unpack some junk I kept over the years...Will update it soon, I hope! 

On 30/05/2016 at 11:33 PM, bipps said:

@Tigaroo yes they asked me if I wanted it shorter, of course no point keeping it and risk tripping over in future. 

I'm sure if it helps by showing you the piping as every home is very different and with the added requirements are different too. Anyways, here you go! Last image shows the piping heading to the recess area to the ledge. Pardon the awful makeshift curtains with clothes peg 

image.jpeg

hahahahaha... I meant the toilet air vent piping..... not aircon:D

if you go your toilet to will see a  both vertical fat pipe and thin pipe.

the fatter pipe - it's the sewage pipe... and the thinner one is the air vent for air to escape when u flush...

I just wan to know if you chop it off the connection of the air vent to the toilet, sink.... etc