Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yourliverisBLACK3310

Dream Parkedge (hougang)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally.......

The journey is actually already ended but I have backdate all my post currently.... So will be revealing more thing when i more free and I;m really very happy with the overall thing!!!! :rolleyes:

My wall effect painted bricks is finally done up!! yeah !!

Together with the wide shot of my custom make dining table and my bomb shelter feature wall and also our open concept kitchen!!! 

1.jpg

Take a look at the minor little details that our dining table have been mold into! :P

Wow!! we really like this table alot though we spend almost about $2000 for this table. The table top for it we are using kompacplus and the rest is all custom made wood.

Did U actually see the electrical box cabinet ! intially there is one empty slot there and we build another storage though the depth is very little .. and we even customise the existing cabinet for the electrical meter box! haha

2.jpg

What we like the most is the details for this cabinet for our kitchen top part. I thought was a plain door and how we see from others design. 

The details of this door is really very different from what we see from others people design:) 

LOVE IT! 

5.jpg

3 in 1 in our little master bedrom.. Ermmmm ... Sliding wardrobe for our master bedroom and yeah ! the door open wrong side -_-! .. Supposing is a 'A shape'

Our bedhead feature wall without mattress ... 

Lastly our most favourite settee.. Did i call it correctly... the door is in different design because my designer want it not to be so consistent 

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Lastly our commonly use master toilet. Same goes to my line !! this is my favourite tiles again !!

At least not the typical HDB tiles flooring as we do not have enough budget to do the wall tiles if not I will gladly be changing the wall tiles as well.

Will do a write up on my ID very soon! Thank you 

2016-06-30-PHOTO-00015264.jpg

Hello fellow Parkedger, your house looked so nice and unique! We are just staying beside your block (C). So envious with all your overlaying works but due to our budget constraints, couldn't afford to do so. Very nice 3D as well, can check with you how much in total does your renovation cost? Does your ID charge you for design fees? 3D drawings?

59 minutes ago, yourliverisBLACK3310 said:

Hi bwls... Thank you!!! We are also very happy with the design and the overall concept ... Total around $35k I think... Nope .. no design fee... 3D is included in the cost already :)

Hi may I know who is your contractor ? Do you mind share his contacts and quotes caused starting my renovation soon. Thank you :)I

Edited by Hougangman
Post wrongly

9 minutes ago, Hougangman said:

Hi may I know who is your contractor ? Do you mind share his contacts and quotes caused starting my renovation soon. Thank you :)I

Hi Hougangman! I haven had the time to write up my ID and the journey on my selection of ID process.. I will pm you first !