Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yourliverisBLACK3310

Dream Parkedge (hougang)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Take a look at how our cosy corner got constructed on site! haha... So my ID actually got me up to confirm on the spot with the shape of how our platform design is. 

Though I have to sneak out during lunch break but i think it will be better rather than they figure out on his own and end up it might not be what we like also ... 

So what a good piano shape of platform that is created :D

2016-06-08-PHOTO-00003435.jpg

2016-06-08-PHOTO-00003436.jpg

2016-06-08-PHOTO-00003457.jpg

This is what you guys will always see. A L-type shower glass screen so I can have a wet and dry toilet. Though me and my hub feels that the toilet bowl space is slightly smaller but we still prefer to separate it out if not the water is very irritating on the dry side. 

2016-06-13-PHOTO-00000625.jpg

Craps! My television got stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Advice please anyone ? If the CCTV is working for blk 473D area ? Will be going to lodge a police report tomorrow because we are so over tired searching in our place earlier.

Is a 40 inches samsung TV that we got it free during another puchase of a 55 inches television. We saw on our facebook page earlier yesterday about things got stolen at Blk 473A and now is my turn ....... Please advice guys!

Thank you

19 hours ago, trcd said:

:o how did that happen?

Hope you find the culprit!

We already made a police report.... I also dont know how the person break in :( Now my designer say he buy me a new TV from carousell and I feel bad but I dont think there's any fault on my end right ??

Common for lurkers to be around and opportunistic in new estates... My contractor locks 2 locks at any one time (gate lock and number lock) if there's items in the house. 

Also, keep all items in the most non prominent part of the house... Sometimes from kitchen etc they also can see. Contractor says also don't know how they break in but all sorts of pattern also have one always try not to keep things inside, especially valuable things. 

Nice that your designer is compensating you... 

3 hours ago, JohnJohn said:

Sorry to hear. Hope they find the culprit. 

The IO is following up but also dont know got use or not... Because my neighbour from other level also encounter missing things in their home. 

They say that the CCTV is not activate.. I was like WTF! ?

1 hour ago, bykaraanne said:

Common for lurkers to be around and opportunistic in new estates... My contractor locks 2 locks at any one time (gate lock and number lock) if there's items in the house. 

Also, keep all items in the most non prominent part of the house... Sometimes from kitchen etc they also can see. Contractor says also don't know how they break in but all sorts of pattern also have one always try not to keep things inside, especially valuable things. 

Nice that your designer is compensating you... 

My house using only number lock .. My designer was stilling telling me previously he is using 'The BEST bicycle lock in town' ... :o haha..

Ya he is nice la but im still thinking should I pay him half or not ... but i feel is not my fault, however i also feel i shouldnt put the tv in the place when they are doing renovation...So ...ermmmmm...

They broke the lock? Or got in from unlocked window?

At least your designer is going to get you a new TV...

22 hours ago, trcd said:

They broke the lock? Or got in from unlocked window?

At least your designer is going to get you a new TV...

They didn't break the lock... and yet i not sure how the f... they get in to my place..

Indeed yes he is buying thats why im not sure whether I need to pay him abit.. .. :(