Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

lovely house you have! My flat will be ready soon and working on a tight budget. May I have the contact for J&E and your quote?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Reiken

I love your kitchen! May I know what laminate colours are you using for the light grey and dark grey pls?

Thanks in advance! (:

On 7/17/2016 at 10:10 AM, SarahT said:

Hi,

lovely house you have! My flat will be ready soon and working on a tight budget. May I have the contact for J&E and your quote?

Thanks!

Cant send you messages.

On 7/17/2016 at 11:52 AM, ahkim15 said:

Hi Reiken,

Your reno looks good ☺ Could you please pm me the reno cost and J&E contact? 

On 7/17/2016 at 0:48 PM, smxy said:

Hi Reiken

I love your kitchen! May I know what laminate colours are you using for the light grey and dark grey pls?

Thanks in advance! (:

PM Sent

On 7/17/2016 at 0:44 AM, lalashir said:

Hello! Your kitchen looks really lovely! Love the grey laminates and sleekness of kompacplus. 

Totally understand your issue on the lighting point! Initially our dining light point location and kitchen oven was somewhat not in center too due to some miscommunication and it just feel weird to see it that way luckily it was shifted easily. Hope you resolve your issue soon :)

Considered it solved today:rolleyes:.

Still keep going back to your blog to show for inspirations like Taobao and stuffs.

So today I just came back from overseas to have a discussion with J&E and electrician on how to solve the lighting point issue...

When we reached, Electrician is already inside with my lights on the high table...

20160718_115559.jpg

Some lights were installed... Plumbers were also here early, and my WC and basins are up... but... forgot to take out the bathroom accessories from Taobao, and hence dint discuss the placement... Spend an hour discussing where to put what... as the WC was installed before the accessories, we were nearly unable to install the bidet spray in the masterbathroom... Hence i recommend getting everything out, and place near the location you want so at least plumber know what needs to be installed... They are so nice that they put up my ikea mirror in common bathroom as well.:D

Today's works

Light Installation

Fan Installation

Plumbing

Tile installation

So after discussion with J&E and Electrician, finally came up with this.. the conclusion is below (taken from middle of featured wall and high table)..

20160718_182227.jpg

20160718_182246.jpg

very very very very difficult to shift the shoe cabinet.. hence shifted the table nearer to the windows, lighting point change to 2, so the middle point is not so obvious (supposed to be 3 with the middle in line with fan point)... Fan point maintain, if not will be too close to the curtain pelmet... Luckily the good thing about this is, the house is more bright, and could even feel the fan at main door... A problem with ikea's pendant light.. too light that it moves when strong wind blows... hence electrician suggested to put shorter pendant at high table... *things that i would not know.. great recommendation*

So here are the pics with lights on, and plumbing.. the place is quite bright, just that my camera adjust the colour and brightness... so the pictures does not really show true colour..

Living room

20160718_182648.jpg

20160718_182715.jpg

Kitchen (still loving it)

20160718_182831.jpg

20160718_182845.jpg

20160718_182816.jpg

Bedroom

20160718_183202.jpg

20160718_183020.jpg

20160718_183110.jpg

20160718_183129.jpg

Masterbathroom and service yard

20160718_182505.jpg

20160718_182456.jpg

20160718_182738.jpg

Remember the stupid unleveled tiles?? here is the vinyl tile..

20160718_182615.jpg

It is not FUGLY, but yes, quite an eye sore if you take note of it.. I may put a rug over here...

Noticed I hasn't shared the laminate selection process...

So J&E passed us a book of lamitak with lots of selections... many in very small pieces which you cant see much of the wood grains (if you are selecting)... they asked us to select a few to shortlist, then they can help to call the A4 size or show the 3D... thats all.. no advice etc... So we had a hard time to select.. We made an effort to go to Lamitak warehouse in Sungei kadut, Twice.. spending nearly 2 hours there to see and select laminate... They could call for A4 size for you to keep, or smaller, and show you the whole piece of Laminate in their warehouse... It is very very very very important for wood laminates, you could see the wood grains on the whole piece laminate.... These A4 size are easy to bring around to match with furniture as well...

The number of shortlisted wood grains...

20160718_230857.jpg

Used the first 3 for my Living Room, Bedrroms and bathroom vanity...

And the number of greys I got..

20160718_230905.jpg

Finally its near the end of the reno, only left with touching up here and there, and oso painting.. the rest should be considered 80% done...

Edited by Reiken

Hi, sorry I don't know why can't rec'd PM, could you please send the contact and quote to sarahtan621@gmail.com.

Thanks alot, have a great week

Have you tried doing business on your new WC yet? My hubby cannot stand the lousy HDB WC anymore and we had decided to change both our WC! :lol:

can you share how much you get the WC from heritage? Thank you! :)

On 7/23/2016 at 3:25 AM, boysiimen said:

Hi care to share J&E Contact?

PM Sent

On 7/23/2016 at 11:12 AM, lalashir said:

Have you tried doing business on your new WC yet? My hubby cannot stand the lousy HDB WC anymore and we had decided to change both our WC! :lol:

can you share how much you get the WC from heritage? Thank you! :)

I have not do my business yet in the new WC... the plumber did help me adjust water lvl in HDB WC then it was better...

Currently using Baron 888, think it was $320.

9 hours ago, starryz said:

Hi Reiken,

Can you please pm me the reno cost and J&E contact? 

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Rafzraf said:

Hello, 

Can I have J&E contact as well, please?

Thanking you in advance

Cheers

PM Sent