Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

It's been a while since I blogged. I have drop a message for all those who has requested for the contact. Do drop me a message, as I am not checking into the blog as often as before ^^

I have been staying in my new house for a month now. There are some additions like pictures etc from taobao that I bought and I love them..

20161015_120744.jpg

20161015_120721.jpg

I found the My wife's name for one of the pic... but its in gold, Hence i requested seller to make a black one...

Im glad my unit is quite bright in the day as seen below (can ignore the warm light at the high table).

20161015_120820.jpg

Small little stool for wearing shoes and my best helper, robot cleaner that comes with mop function... at least my whole house feels clean till I do a through cleaning in the weekend.. Edmund asked whether I am going to have a robot, and he suggested to have a socket under... Good advice that I dint think of. 

20161015_120856.jpg

After staying for a month, my "lun zhun" (clumsy) wife injured our cupboard.

IMG-20161018-WA0004.jpg

Just casually checked with J&E, and they came down to fix the laminate with no charges. Also help me drill a hole to hang my wedding photo...

IMG-20161018-WA0005.jpg

Really helpful people... and reliable.... and hence......

Contractor James is now a registered contractor for renovation in HDB and his company is Chun Xiang Renovation. 

They mentioned everyone calls them J&E which they finds it funny... but ya, they are CX Reno.... Edmund is the project Manager, James is the boss, and they have their own carpentry.. Hence the quality and price (Singapore everything more expensive compare to our neighbour). Anything wrong with carpentry, they can easily fabricate, dun need request and send again from another place.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 10/29/2016 at 0:05 AM, Metroid said:

Hello, could you PM me the link for the white track lights at the tv console? Thank you!

I think it was quite a while ago that i bought them... I could not find the link in taobao anymore.. Sorry

Hi do you mind sharing J&E contacts and quotation?

and i saw you have got the digital lock for main door, may i know you got from where and the installation by who? the metal gate also installed the digital lock? 

Hi Reiken,

Could you please pm me your reno cost with J&E? Had contacted them but they seems so busy and they yet to find time to meet up. Thanks.

On 14 June 2016 at 11:18 PM, Reiken said:

Just came back from overseas. E informed me that my common bathroom has stones in the floor trap, hence arrange for a joint inspection again with BSC (yes... they just come up see then orh... like that also must arrange joint inspection which takes less than 1 min..)

When I reach, E was in the house... and the reason why he is there is

20160614_153800.jpg

20160614_153804.jpg

Overlaying of toilet in process!!! Wifey loves the colour and she say got feel... due to taking photo using phone and anyhow take, the colour does not look correct.. real life, really quite nice... For all your information, these 2 colours are the colours of J&E toilet.... Yes... she reach their office she say got feel... straightaway ask E for the tiles code at Hafary... J & E commented that like that the reno of their toilet worth it....

Btw... my MBR wardrobe/study/dressing laminate also copy J&E office laminate :P... sibe copy cat...

Rush to Castlery and finally decided to finalise the Sofa, dining table and tv console etc.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3_1.jpg

4.jpg

After which, went to Ikea to look at lights again... After looking at taobao so long, I really dunno should get from Taobao or Ikea.... I mean Taobao has something similar or very simple kind... but its around the same price as Ikea... is there a reason why pple dun buy lights from Ikea?? Looking at the lightings in Ikea, where I can see and touch, I am leaning towards getting from Ikea (although I may need to DIY to spray paint white for some model).

20160614_193239.jpg

20160614_191919.jpg

20160614_191758.jpg

Just before my overseas trip, received the last update from E with regards to my 3D. This is the living room 3D i requested with a change of laminate. 

IMG-20160609-WA0000.jpg

I edit abit with some free program to see what if it is with black track lights.

20160609_113715.png

Leaning towards white lights and fans, which is why i may need to spray paint white for the pendant lights above island (yes its not track lights above island).

Also because Im in love with the light laminates, I decided I could not get TV console from Taobao (which looks more brown). Surprisingly, the TV console from castlery match the laminate I chose.

do you remember the code or name of the laminates you chose?