Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

17 hours ago, fimo88 said:

Really nice selection of home decor items from TB. I like the clock and the lampshade a lot! The barstool/chair is also very nice - is it sturdy?

The Lampshade is from Ikea though lol... It is a little light to be honest.. hence if wind is big, the pendant light will sway... The barstool is really nice and sturdy...

16 hours ago, entropy125 said:

Hi, could you please pm me J&E's contact? Thank you!

PM Sent

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
20 hours ago, kinosker said:

Hi Reiken, 

Nicely decorated flat you have, it will be great if you pm me J&E contact and the cost of your renovation.

Thank You

Pm sent

Was really really busy after the handover with cleaning and adding items into my house... there was a few hiccups here and there... esp my partition wall to hang my TV...

During the handover, out of goodwill, my contractor is very nice to hang up stuff from ikea like bars etc and touch up... so I asked them to hang my TVs... To hang tv on the partition wall, there must be wood behind... Edmund did instruct them to add wood... and here comes the problem and lesson learnt for J&E... add wood in the middle...

Hiccup 1:

They added wood at 2 sides thinking my TV bracket is those normal kind... who knows, my free TV bracket mounting is in the middle... and is very very slim...

To solve this, they cut the wall and added wood in the middle, fix back the wall, plaster and painted the wall... before putting up the Bracket

Hiccup 2:  

As they were rushing off to do another Handover (I dun blame them, cos my handover overshot by a lot of time), they leave the hanging of TV to me... and becos I gotten LG OLED, the screws holding the TV to the bracket is at the bottom... after hanging the TV near evening time, found out that the hole can be seen... and the TV is too high (becos the screws are at the bottom of the TV...)

20160730_180502.jpg

Gotten LG to come shift it down for free since I haven get them to fix my TV.... and here comes hiccup 3 (I could live with it but J&E say they can solve)..

Hiccup 3:

IMG-20160802-WA0005.jpeg

Hole covered by the bracket... cannot put in the Gromemt... LG installer also abit suka suka anyhow install...

Hiccup 4:

James came this sat (1 week after handover) and suggested to shift the tv bracket higher just above... so we replastered the wall, paint again, wait for it dry... then he install the bracket... sway sway, one of the screws for the bracket hit the screw that fix the wood to the partition wall... and they try to drill so hard that the wall at the side sinked in.. nearly thought need to redo the whole wall... Till James saves the day...

From this hiccup, I can truly understand why James is the man, the boss... he knows how to solve things in this sort of situation... he inserted more wood...fix back the part that sinked in.. and plaster, paint, wait for it dry again... took around 2 hrs... fix up the bracket, hang the tv... thought is the end of the story?? NO!!!!

The bracket is like playing games with our mind... This is the bracket... The red part screws to the wall the bracket, should be just above the hole... James aligned the blue part just above the hole...

5a0c5c56-f5f8-411e-8e17-8bb2ae9520bc.jpg

No one notices, till we hang up the tv and saw the the hole again.... we discuss for 10 mins as to why suddenly can see the hole though we shift like a bit only... finally notice the red part... haix.. so redo the process of take out, plaster, paint, wait for it dry... den finally the TV is fixed.... this tv fixing from around 12pm till 4pm... 

Really appreciate James for his patience and time...

Hi,

You have a very nice unit.  I am currently in the midst of my renovation and I am having a hard time selecting the suitable Lamitak.

The choice of the Lamitak colour used is very nice but the details from the photo look blur.  Could you let me know the Lamitak code?

And the paint colour used for the TV wall.

Many thanks!

2 hours ago, AdelineS said:

Very nice renovation!  ☺ Could you please pm me the reno cost and J&E contact? Many thanks!

PM sent

37 minutes ago, Linusng said:

Hi,

You have a very nice unit.  I am currently in the midst of my renovation and I am having a hard time selecting the suitable Lamitak.

The choice of the Lamitak colour used is very nice but the details from the photo look blur.  Could you let me know the Lamitak code?

And the paint colour used for the TV wall.

Many thanks!

Thank you very much for your compliment.

I used WY5214D for my walk in wardrobe,WY5213D for my living room...

The paint colour is Ash Grey from Nippon...

Hi Reiken,

Nice renovation!

Did you do a false ceiling to install your fans/lighting? Love how the fans, track lights and lamps went up without any trunking to be seen. New to renovation, house coming soon, so i'm learning haha.

Mind passing me J&E's contact and share with me the cost of renovation?

8 hours ago, inam said:

Hi Reiken,

Nice renovation!

Did you do a false ceiling to install your fans/lighting? Love how the fans, track lights and lamps went up without any trunking to be seen. New to renovation, house coming soon, so i'm learning haha.

Mind passing me J&E's contact and share with me the cost of renovation?

I dint do any false ceiling. The electrician added 1 additional point and shifted the rest of the existing points. will Pm you the contact.

8 hours ago, Mannequin said:

Hi do you mind to share your total quote? any feedback on J&E? Thank you.

PM you

5 hours ago, letonz said:

hi Reiken

is J&E a contractor? pls pm me J&E contact, i intend to renovate my kitchen 

thank you

PMed you

Just go my flat and buying my fittings from TB! the savings are just amazing.

Lovely photos of your house. Could you PM me the contact and cost? Thanks!

hi! very nice project! finally found someone whos floor plan is same as mine! 

is it possible for your to share your contacts? 

Thanks!!

Tok

Hi Reiken,

Thank you for sharing details and photos of your renovation. The quality of renovation looks good.

Can pm me contact of your contractor and the renovation cost?

Did the contractor provide the 3D pictures?