Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Edger03

Didn't follow FSM advices

Hi anyone here didn't follow ur fsm's advice yet nothing happens after that ? I am in a dilemma now as the FSM's advices against our Reno design :( now thinking should or shouldn't I asked for a second opinion , totally ignored the FSM advices or obediently follow what she said.  can anyone share their inputs ? Thks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 3:13 PM, Edger03 said:

Hi anyone here didn't follow ur fsm's advice yet nothing happens after that ? I am in a dilemma now as the FSM's advices against our Reno design :( now thinking should or shouldn't I asked for a second opinion , totally ignored the FSM advices or obediently follow what she said.  can anyone share their inputs ? Thks

nothing will happen.

the only thing that happen is you wasted $ on FS. Should have invested the $ for your reno instead.

I am not saying getting FS is wrong. But don't overdo it.

Otherwise each year, u keep going to FS for house health check

Fs is all about mother nature. He who understands, and adapts to mother nature's law of nature sure at greatest advantages. Simply this day's fsm prefer to use 3C strategy -  convince, confuse & condemn in influencing ones' mind.

22 hours ago, Darren Tan said:

If you choose to go to the FSM, why dont follow the advice?

Caused was thinking only some minor changes . But Now the layout she suggested is totally different from what my wife wants. Thus in a dilemma now. What if we didnt follow yet nothing happened...caused she mention that this house have wealth spot but may also may leads to "separation " among family members. 

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:08 AM, Edger03 said:

Caused was thinking only some minor changes . But Now the layout she suggested is totally different from what my wife wants. Thus in a dilemma now. What if we didnt follow yet nothing happened...caused she mention that this house have wealth spot but may also may leads to "separation " among family members. 

some FS master will say "separation", "serious health" or even "death" ...why let them say and confuse you ? If you pay me : I will say "you will sure huat and become rich" ...(I will charge you cheaper rates)

If you are really concern, get another "doctor" advice

On 20/07/2016 at 10:08 AM, Darren Tan said:

If you choose to go to the FSM, why dont follow the advice?

Human is always like that; don't really understand or sure of what he/she needs and wants.

So when the '2nd opinion' conflict with the '1st opinion'.....blur liao, then seek for 3rd, 4th opinion...lagi blur.

On 7/9/2016 at 5:51 AM, kalimantan said:

nothing will happen.

the only thing that happen is you wasted $ on FS. Should have invested the $ for your reno instead.

I am not saying getting FS is wrong. But don't overdo it.

Otherwise each year, u keep going to FS for house health check

should we just do whatever possible convenience to make our life easier?

instead of following fsm advises and cause inconveniences in our life?

wouldnt we be more happy to built our dream home to our liking instead of following fsm advises and place items in awkward places or items we dislike?

some questions we should ask ourselves:

will the changes cause any inconveniences?

will it makes us more happy by having the changes or items?

because we dono what we dono so we just follow the advises and try try?

Edited by exclusive