Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_kiat

~~ Kuromi Castle ~~

Yep..we were aiming for punggol flats but we failed to get even thou we willing to wait...even BTO also cannt get...

Commonwealth...if commonwealth, i will need a 40yr loan !! heh...

yeah...surprisingly it sells like hot cakes...

the recent balloting for jalan membina...wah...400+ flats...3k applications.... !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I nver hack anything, not even a single wall. Cos I will feel heartache if I do so. We are paying for everything in the house, when we first buy it. But I think we can offset all these poor designs by doing up beautifully other areas. If next time have money, can then do second phase of reno.

I nver hack anything, not even a single wall. Cos I will feel heartache if I do so. We are paying for everything in the house, when we first buy it. But I think we can offset all these poor designs by doing up beautifully other areas. If next time have money, can then do second phase of reno.

actually initially i have no intent to hack walls as well....but when i look at our kitchen...it is simply too small...

frankly speaking...i have no regrets hacking them off....

but yours dun need to hack also nice leh... :good:

actually initially i have no intent to hack walls as well....but when i look at our kitchen...it is simply too small...

Thanks. So you mean you have extend the kitchen area?

yeah...surprisingly it sells like hot cakes...

the recent balloting for jalan membina...wah...400+ flats...3k applications.... :P

Sg so many rich ppl hor? lol We belong to the low-income one...lol...

I suspect im a destroyer. the minute i see my kitchen, i noe i will hack off everything. No regrets also :dancingqueen:

Actually, dun hack is best cos hacking is also expensive....but....i see the kitchen, abit eye-sore...

Thanks. So you mean you have extend the kitchen area?

No...I did not extend the kitchen area although some id suggest that to me...a lot of cost to hack the floor tiles, etc.

I just half hacked the existing dining wall....

I suspect im a destroyer. the minute i see my kitchen, i noe i will hack off everything. No regrets also :dancingqueen:

Actually, dun hack is best cos hacking is also expensive....but....i see the kitchen, abit eye-sore...

ya loh..i thot so too... :good:

Now your kitchen nice liao loh...haha...no more eye sore.... :P

I suspect im a destroyer. the minute i see my kitchen, i noe i will hack off everything. No regrets also :good:

cheesecake..wanted to ask you. your white kitchen cabinets is glossy type or matt type?

Edited by ah_wai

cheesecake..wanted to ask you. your white kitchen cabinets is glossy type or matt type?

i answer on her behalf...her think is matt....

cheesecake : sorry..ans on your behalf... :P

Actually glossy or matt easier to maintain ? Heard many different views on this....some say glossy easier to maintain (in term of colors) but prone to scratches (sound quite logical)...some say the other way round... :good:

Anyway i chose matt...:dancingqueen:

Edited by ah_kiat

i answer on her behalf...her think is matt....

cheesecake : sorry..ans on your behalf... :P

Actually glossy or matt easier to maintain ? Heard many different views on this....some say glossy easier to maintain (in term of colors) but prone to scratches (sound quite logical)...some say the other way round... :good:

Anyway i chose matt...:dancingqueen:

Mine is also matt. Not sure which one is easier to maintain also. But from the look of it, I have no regret getting matt. It gives a very clean look.

Mine is also matt. Not sure which one is easier to maintain also. But from the look of it, I have no regret getting matt. It gives a very clean look.

wai,

thanks for giving us the "assurance"..... :yamseng:

haha...actually a lot i dun like...i dun like the floor tiles...i dun like the toilet tiles...i dun like the vanity....arghhh...then why i buy this flat...haha....

everything also dun like..... :rolleyes:

"why buy this unit??!??" that's what i ask him everytime he complains about something.....

crazy fellow!!

:P

So this weekend can drop by ur place? :yamseng:

hiya gal,

sorry about last weekend.... cos we were not very sure what time we would be there so didnt call you....

i'll sms you to let you know what time we'll be there this weekend.... :rolleyes:

Maybe i can give some suggestion, instead of hacking why not wall plaster it will be cheaper indeed. :yamseng:

yes indeed...just like what cheesecake did.... :rolleyes:

for our case, due to the limited kitchen space we have, we are doing more cabinets (top and bottom)...so the end result is the wall tiles are covered up by cabinets...

btw yours is which layout ? mirror image of cheesecake ?