Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_kiat

~~ Kuromi Castle ~~

okay lar.. probably will drag till mid Apr... everything is not firm yet.. cos waiting for Tues to start the eletrical works.. and tiling... Ya... think they will faint out... must stock up more medicated oil....

how come start only in mid Apr? Probably your id got other job on hand... u and melody also not in a hurry to move in right?

but they don't understand what we want... and normally they will tell u that last time they also buy bit by bit... not realising that that is very long time ago...

I meant finished by mid Apr. Yeah...he got some other jobs on hand as well....

Yeah...we are not in the hurry...but actually we wanted to settle with reno and concentrate on my other preparations for AD....

u meant the comments from your parents ah ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I meant finished by mid Apr. Yeah...he got some other jobs on hand as well....

Yeah...we are not in the hurry...but actually we wanted to settle with reno and concentrate on my other preparations for AD....

u meant the comments from your parents ah ?

Ya.. the comments from parents... and inlaws... but if there is any just smile back at them... can already

quite good... since able to complete in mid Apr... Congrats on your AD...

Ya.. the comments from parents... and inlaws... but if there is any just smile back at them... can already

quite good... since able to complete in mid Apr... Congrats on your AD...

Thanks. Just wanna get the load off and prepare for the next major event... :)

Luckily, my parents and in-laws are still ok...doesn't nag at us too much.... :)

Anyway, i believe your electricals and ceiling works should be very fast...mine completed in juz a few days...

The more time consuming will be the carpentries...

Thanks. Just wanna get the load off and prepare for the next major event... :)

Luckily, my parents and in-laws are still ok...doesn't nag at us too much.... :)

Anyway, i believe your electricals and ceiling works should be very fast...mine completed in juz a few days...

The more time consuming will be the carpentries...

hope can complete fast... eager to move in.... since it's our own place...

ah kiat,

how did u make the photo size so small? i cannot do it... able to teach me...

ah kiat,

Ahblur, have u try Devilaz method cos i jus upload some pic.

ah kiat,

My photos are all linked from external sources where the size of the photos are already been reduced to such a size.

I believe renotalk does not allow uploading of photos but do allow links to the photos from external sources.

As suggested by the fellow bro/sis here, you will need to sign up for those free photo hosts like photobucket, etc....

To attain the desired size, two ways :

1. Resize your photo to the desired size before upload to photo hosts.

2. If the photohost supports resizing(e.g. photobucket), use them to resize your photos and use the links from there. Photobucket allows you to choose from some of the pre-defined sizes when you are uploading your photos.

Not sure if this is confusing for you.

ah kiat,

i am using photobucket one... try resizing the photo but still come out quite big...

ah kiat,

i am using photobucket one... try resizing the photo but still come out quite big...

which size you selected ?

ya lor...my toilet is small enuff liao...still this kind of design...nearly faint when i see my MBR toilet...

The door is so near the toilet bowl....i must go in, then close the door before i can proceed to my shower area.... :)

u oso office hours surf net... :good:

Sometimes must get away from work awhile mah.... :)

Hi ah kiat,

Popping by ur blog .... :deal:

ya the MBR toilet is really small, i'm thinking of changing the door to folding one, but duno how much will it cost ??

Hi ah kiat,

Popping by ur blog .... :deal:

ya the MBR toilet is really small, i'm thinking of changing the door to folding one, but duno how much will it cost ??

hi neighbor ! :)

Thanks for dropping by. :)

I think should be ard 250++....ya...really small...thanks to the 'genius' design from H*B ! :good:

My photos are all linked from external sources where the size of the photos are already been reduced to such a size.

I believe renotalk does not allow uploading of photos but do allow links to the photos from external sources.

As suggested by the fellow bro/sis here, you will need to sign up for those free photo hosts like photobucket, etc....

To attain the desired size, two ways :

1. Resize your photo to the desired size before upload to photo hosts.

2. If the photohost supports resizing(e.g. photobucket), use them to resize your photos and use the links from there. Photobucket allows you to choose from some of the pre-defined sizes when you are uploading your photos.

Not sure if this is confusing for you.

Hey I'm here to say hello to u ah kiat! congrats to u and gf for starting reno and yr own reno blog.. :deal:

must be a fun process.. missed the time when we did our own reno.. :good: ah blur.. congrats u have moved to JW too! Wow.. so many ppl in JW! So envy u guys staying in a neigjbourhood with all young couples like yrsleves.. must have made a lot of frens? :)

Ah blur.. this is my mtd of uploading photos on renotalk.. see if helpful for u:

1) go to www.imageshack.us

2) click browse to upload yr photo fm yr own PC

3) choose the 'resize image' option and use maybe 320 x 240 option

4) After image is uploaded, it brings u to a page where u can cut and paste the URL

5) I usually choose the URL from "Hotlink for forums (1)' and then paste into Renotalk. The size of the picture will turn out to be quite ok. You try and see which size is better for u lar ;p

img2836kx7.jpg

This is a sample of the size for the instructions above.. hope the info is helpful :)

[sorry ah kiat.. borrow space on yr blog for this sample picture, hope u don mind]