Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_kiat

~~ Kuromi Castle ~~

Can share ur factor for nt choosing Dave, :unsure: then i can relay to him in exchange for some free gift. :sport-smiley-003:

haha...dun lah....actually that time was still early...i not even collected the keys yet...so asked for quoatation from him...after getting quotations did not proceed further liao...No layout plan was given to us. I intended to meet him after i get my keys...Later on, met Gplan id, found that we can click and the quotes were reasonable for us so we committed before meeting Dave loh...haha...nothing personal against him lah... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yeah...Love at first sight...haha...yeah i know need the wireless module i think SWA1000 or something...

oh that's quite soon...Good to move in soon...can enjoy the fruit of the money and effort put into your house... :sport-smiley-003:

For mine, I'm meeting my ID this week to finalise some of the details for the remaining works.

From next week onwards should be able to resume my reno :unsure:

Yeah...we are paying the conservancy fees evy month leh...so muz quickly move in. I still have a lot of things to move in.

I am sure GPlan will do a good job for u. They have a high reputation to uphold leh. I am still looking for a good date to move in and how to do the ritual.

err...actually nothing much from my living rm windows...haha...the view is just opp blocks....

actually i like you coris windows more...white color...so nice... :D

My best view of the house will be the stadium view from my MBR...but nothing much to see also...haha... :unsure:

DSC03435.JPG

Not bad what bro...

the view is unobstructed.

Quite soothing!:sport-smiley-003:;)

Yeah...we are paying the conservancy fees evy month leh...so muz quickly move in. I still have a lot of things to move in.

I am sure GPlan will do a good job for u. They have a high reputation to uphold leh. I am still looking for a good date to move in and how to do the ritual.

Maybe u can ask Ah Nan for help, he quite expert in this.

My speaker is bookself, no $$$ for floorstand. :sport-smiley-003:

http://www.bwspeakers.com/index.cfm/fuseac...el%20DM602%20S3

haha...dun lah....actually that time was still early...i not even collected the keys yet...so asked for quoatation from him...after getting quotations did not proceed further liao...No layout plan was given to us. I intended to meet him after i get my keys...Later on, met Gplan id, found that we can click and the quotes were reasonable for us so we committed before meeting Dave loh...haha...nothing personal against him lah... :good:

Ah Kiat, ur wife also from Sg Brides har? :bangwall:

GPlan is also veri famous in this forum. I think they wont disappoint u. :(

Ah Kiat, ur wife also from Sg Brides har? :D

GPlan is also veri famous in this forum. I think they wont disappoint u. :bangwall:

Yeah...actually we shared the same account...haha...so some posts from me some from her... :(

Hope so...so far so good...let see how when the major works start perhaps next week... :good:

Ah Wai, If u wan to know the date & procedure to "Ru Huo" and "An Chuang" may check with Ah Nah. :(

Cantona7

Thank you. I will check with Ah Nah. Btw are u a Man Utd Fan?

Cantona7

Thank you. I will check with Ah Nah. Btw are u a Man Utd Fan?

Yap! :bangwall: But nw seldom watch EPL only read thru in the newspaper.

Wat abt u??? :(

Yap! :good: But nw seldom watch EPL only read thru in the newspaper.

Wat abt u??? :notti:

Yeah!! Me too....Has been watching EPL almost every weekend. Cantona is one of my favourite player. They are doing very well this season. heehee...The coffeeshop at Nanyang is broadcasting every sat. You can go there and watch..heehee...

Yeah!! Me too....Has been watching EPL almost every weekend. Cantona is one of my favourite player. They are doing very well this season. heehee...The coffeeshop at Nanyang is broadcasting every sat. You can go there and watch..heehee...

This Sat, Liverpool & Man U.

Anybody here support Liverpool??? :notti:

Going hm nw and heading to the Gym next to the stadium.

:good:

I'm man utd fan too ! :good: