Copy%20of%20DSC03907.JPG

Somemore...

DSC03905.JPG

DSC03906.JPG

Material for the new wall to be erected @ BR2

DSC03911.JPG

DSC03913.JPG

That's all for now... :curse:

My guess...you will be placing a door facing the passageway for the MBR and bedroom2, issit? Is the hacked wall for the kitchen used for counter?

My guess...you will be placing a door facing the passageway for the MBR and bedroom2, issit? Is the hacked wall for the kitchen used for counter?

wah...a door facing the passageway...no lah...me do simple simple...:deal:

Not doing a counter....afraid of oil and grease that can affect living room...will be glassing up.... :(

Man Utd won 1-0...heng heng... :(

ah kiat,

so your main bedroom and bedroom 2 will be combine into 1.... so good... actually bedroom is already very small...

You are combining bedrooms? thats great! always wanted a big bedroom so that i got space for a walk in wardrobe.... but didnt got down to doing that for my house.. nvr mind.. aim nex house to have a huge walk in wardrobe.. !!

ah kiat,

so your main bedroom and bedroom 2 will be combine into 1.... so good... actually bedroom is already very small...

no, i'm not combining the rooms...I'm just making my MBR to take over small portion of the area from one of my bedroom...so that my MBR can be bigger. Another wall will be erected...

How's ur reno so far ? when can complete ?

You are combining bedrooms? thats great! always wanted a big bedroom so that i got space for a walk in wardrobe.... but didnt got down to doing that for my house.. nvr mind.. aim nex house to have a huge walk in wardrobe.. :bangwall:

no lah...i hope to combine them too...but considering next time when have kids i may not have enuff rooms...so i'm just taking over some space from bedroom and will erect a wall...the bedroom will then be used as a study... :)

haha...actually my MBR already considered quite big compared to some of the other layouts in my blocks....just that mine loses out on toilets and kitchen...the rest are quite big (IMHO)... :)

Edited by ah_kiat

no, i'm not combining the rooms...I'm just making my MBR to take over small portion of the area from one of my bedroom...so that my MBR can be bigger. Another wall will be erected...

How's ur reno so far ? when can complete ?

no lah...i hope to combine them too...but considering next time when have kids i may not have enuff rooms...so i'm just taking over some space from bedroom and will erect a wall...the bedroom will then be used as a study... :)

haha...actually my MBR already considered quite big compared to some of the other layouts in my blocks....just that mine loses out on toilets and kitchen...the rest are quite big (IMHO)... :)

hi ah kiat,

okay... so good.. ur room will be bigger... anyway your room is already very spacious.. as compare to my unit... right now, hacking had been complete...

left with eletrical work and tiling..... and other stuff... think weekend go up and check can already cos i also not free with my current workload...

so how is your discussion with your id today?

hi ah kiat,

okay... so good.. ur room will be bigger... anyway your room is already very spacious.. as compare to my unit... right now, hacking had been complete...

left with eletrical work and tiling..... and other stuff... think weekend go up and check can already cos i also not free with my current workload...

so how is your discussion with your id today?

your kitchen is bigger leh....you toilet oso slightly bigger...haha.. :)

ok lah..went thru quite smoothly...we confirmed on the laminates, colors, etc.

Next Fri, the carpenter will take measurements....and fabricate from there...so not much work on site next week....then will be followed by paintings in the following week...

ya... bigger cos i hack the kitchen wall... if our parents come up after the reno will faint... or heart attack.... will u be installing window grilles? was told by Wayne that our reno should complete by end Mar early Apr...

ya... bigger cos i hack the kitchen wall... if our parents come up after the reno will faint... or heart attack.... will u be installing window grilles? was told by Wayne that our reno should complete by end Mar early Apr...

haha...think both my parents and FILs will also faint if they see ours... :)

no, i'm not installing window grilles for now...maybe next time when kids are here...

oh that's fast ! Mine projected around mid Apr.

haha...think both my parents and FILs will also faint if they see ours... :)

no, i'm not installing window grilles for now...maybe next time when kids are here...

oh that's fast ! Mine projected around mid Apr.

okay lar.. probably will drag till mid Apr... everything is not firm yet.. cos waiting for Tues to start the eletrical works.. and tiling... Ya... think they will faint out... must stock up more medicated oil....

how come start only in mid Apr? Probably your id got other job on hand... u and melody also not in a hurry to move in right?

but they don't understand what we want... and normally they will tell u that last time they also buy bit by bit... not realising that that is very long time ago...