Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_kiat

~~ Kuromi Castle ~~

Hey Ah Kiat, what's the size of your downlights? There are at least 3 sizes right? How to decide which size is most suitable?

i dun have the exact size...but the single tube one is abt 4" the double tube abt 6" bah....:)

For my case, my id actually suggest to me...they agar agar know what watt of tube can cover what kind of distance...if not as cheesecake mentioned, you can bring the floorplan and let the SA advise...:)

Actually buying lights is one of the exciting task...:) i quite enjoy it...hee :notti:

:bleah: What are we talking abt here? No lah, maybe the workers reported early? Or did they camp over night? :D

Ah Kiat, maybe you want to check with ur ID?

cheesecake is refering to the block opp our block. Not referring to my unit....:)

The block is not released by HDB yet...:notti:

Dat time i was v worried abt the downlights too..he keep telling me dat actually 4" is very nice also. Cos i keep asking him if 6" or 8" is better. I tink he prefers 4" but told me 6" is ok becos i only have 8 dowlights in total for my living & dining areas...Juz dun get 8"...he will laugh until his pants drop :bangwall:

Ahblur, i saw 10th floor got one unit at blk 989B also got hang clothes. I suspect its the workers...but the 990 one hor, im quite sure its not the workers loh. Got once, i saw a BIRD CAGE on the 4th or 5th floor unit. Cos my hubby always drive me to the mrt & we always pass by 990...

actually i like smaller downlights....among the ones i bought i like the single tube ones...find that the double tube ones the frame are thicker and i dun like it too big...ha...but some area needs double tube to be brighter...no choice...hee...

hmmm...btw 990 issit the one that is directly opp ?

Ah Kiat/melody,

we got the same brand doorbell - Legrand right? :D I bought mine at DIY shop...

yeah...bought mine from HomeFix....think legrand specially made for HomeFix...:)

Actually initially bought one from Chelsea...then later saw it at HomeFix..so bought it....

Luckily the chelsea uncle allow me to return and anyway i need to buy some extra lights..used to offset the lights....hee..that's why i say chelsea service good...luckily we made the correct decision not to buy at balestier...if need to change or buy extra no need to travel so far...:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i dun have the exact size...but the single tube one is abt 4" the double tube abt 6" bah....:notti:

For my case, my id actually suggest to me...they agar agar know what watt of tube can cover what kind of distance...if not as cheesecake mentioned, you can bring the floorplan and let the SA advise...:D

Actually buying lights is one of the exciting task...:) i quite enjoy it...hee :D

cheesecake is refering to the block opp our block. Not referring to my unit....:)

The block is not released by HDB yet...:notti:

actually i like smaller downlights....among the ones i bought i like the single tube ones...find that the double tube ones the frame are thicker and i dun like it too big...ha...but some area needs double tube to be brighter...no choice...hee...

hmmm...btw 990 issit the one that is directly opp ?

yeah...bought mine from HomeFix....think legrand specially made for HomeFix...:)

Actually initially bought one from Chelsea...then later saw it at HomeFix..so bought it....

Luckily the chelsea uncle allow me to return and anyway i need to buy some extra lights..used to offset the lights....hee..that's why i say chelsea service good...luckily we made the correct decision not to buy at balestier...if need to change or buy extra no need to travel so far...:)

actually i bought 1 from asia excel.. lucky the person also allows me to change to other stuff..

:bangwall::bleah:

Ahblur, i saw 10th floor got one unit at blk 989B also got hang clothes. I suspect its the workers...but the 990 one hor, im quite sure its not the workers loh. Got once, i saw a BIRD CAGE on the 4th or 5th floor unit. Cos my hubby always drive me to the mrt & we always pass by 990...

I also saw clothes hanging opp our blk, and there is light too. But yesterday there isnt any strange har?

I think Blk 990 already got ppls occupied, maybe from the enc blk. :)

I also saw clothes hanging opp our blk, and there is light too. But yesterday there isnt any strange har?

I think Blk 990 already got ppls occupied, maybe from the enc blk. :jawdrop:

Cantona7...

But the funny thing is normally if enc block then will be a whole bunch... so funny... got to check things out..

Qing Ming coming.. :P

Cantona7...

But the funny thing is normally if enc block then will be a whole bunch... so funny... got to check things out..

Qing Ming coming.. :D

Well I nt veri sure abt Enc Block maybe they go by batch, or some queue no. :lol:

But confirm Blk 990 got ppls stay, we saw bird cage, clothes hanging and some downlight in the living room. Hee..Hee. :jawdrop:

Well I nt veri sure abt Enc Block maybe they go by batch, or some queue no. :lol:

But confirm Blk 990 got ppls stay, we saw bird cage, clothes hanging and some downlight in the living room. Hee..Hee. :jawdrop:

blk 990 issit those that was converted to 2 rm ? If it is, those actually are getting keys now...

Luckily the chelsea uncle allow me to return and anyway i need to buy some extra lights..used to offset the lights....hee..that's why i say chelsea service good...luckily we made the correct decision not to buy at balestier...if need to change or buy extra no need to travel so far...:~

Exactly...i made at least 3 freaking trips to Balestier juz for my lights. My ID also...very jialat. If nothing wrong, good...but if something goes wrong, usually will need a few trips to get it settled. My hubby drives but its still v far. So best is to buy somewhere near ur home...

mine is worse @ geylang... if it really happen that i need to change anything.. then can go eat nice food... :dancingqueen:

Painting completed. Supposed to have touch ups after everything....

All the paints

DSC04179.JPG

Lilac White - Living + Dining + Passageway

DSC04181_1.jpg

Golden Sunset - Study

DSC04180_1.jpg

Celery Leaf + Cool Lime - BR2

DSC04182_1.jpg

DSC04183.JPG

Sneak Preview of the bedrooms

DSC04220.JPG

BR2 - GREEN!:P! I was like :D Melody chose the room colors....

Since i agree to let her choose the colors....but it was not that bad after all when i see the color more often. :( ...

Celery Green

DSC04192.JPG

Cool Lime

DSC04193.JPG

There are actually 2 shades...

DSC04194.JPG

Bedroom 3...Personally I quite like this...:)

DSC04197.JPG

DSC04200_1.jpg

MBR - Lavendar Mist + Natural Cane - I like this best...:)

DSC04203.JPG

DSC04202.JPG

I like the MBR best :sport-smiley-004:

haha...thanks...i like the MBR color too....

we try to have variety....for the study and spare rooms, we try to be daring for colors to introduce more live as my living room will be in the shade of black and white.....kinda cold....

For MBR, i try to be more 'romantic' and cosy....

Hope i have attain that...:notti:

like the lavender mist and cool lime

very nice colours

both you and melody have good taste :rofl:

Thanks thanks...haha....but i think some may not like the green...:sport-smiley-004:

Me, too! :)

Thanks...:)