Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_kiat

~~ Kuromi Castle ~~

Not bad what..can watch free football match...

haha...S-league...hmmm. !! ...I dun think Man Utd will ever come to jurong stadium....muhahahha.... :furious:

ah kiat...

at least urs still got some greens right?? better than mine!! :dribble:

yours should have nice view on the playground mah...:bangwall:

Edited by ah_kiat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha...S-league...hmmm. !! ...I dun think Man Utd will ever come to jurong stadium....muhahahha.... :notti:

yours should have nice view on the playground mah...:P

see greens better than playground... :D

Hi Ah kiat and mymelody, how's ur reno going on now? When can my gf and I go and see your beautiful house? :P Remember Cantona7 who has introduced himself at the coffeeshop downstair? He is also interested to see. Hee :lol:

Hi Ah kiat and mymelody, how's ur reno going on now? When can my gf and I go and see your beautiful house? :P Remember Cantona7 who has introduced himself at the coffeeshop downstair? He is also interested to see. Hee :P

hiya wai! :)

our reno's about 75% completed..... still a bit more to go.... hee....

target handover is the week after next...... hopefully.... *keeping fingers crossed*

most happy to show your guys around...... hmmm...... how about dropping by after handover?? at least things will be more complete and tidier after that..... what do you guys think??

:D

hiya wai! :)

our reno's about 75% completed..... still a bit more to go.... hee....

target handover is the week after next...... hopefully.... *keeping fingers crossed*

most happy to show your guys around...... hmmm...... how about dropping by after handover?? at least things will be more complete and tidier after that..... what do you guys think??

:D

mymelody,

That would be good. :P It would be better to see the completed work. Do tell me if you need any help. I have already moved in. I am staying a few levels down only. :P

mymelody,

That would be good. :dancingqueen: It would be better to see the completed work. Do tell me if you need any help. I have already moved in. I am staying a few levels down only. :P

wai, it's awfully nice of you to offer help.... :P thanks so much in advance.....

hee... so far nothing much to do.... but who knows in future.... we'll be keeping a lookout for one another.... rite?? :)

how's life in your new home?? getting settled down?? hee... saw in sgbrides, you're getting tired of the food at the coffeeshop?? :(

wai, it's awfully nice of you to offer help.... :P thanks so much in advance.....

hee... so far nothing much to do.... but who knows in future.... we'll be keeping a lookout for one another.... rite?? :)

how's life in your new home?? getting settled down?? hee... saw in sgbrides, you're getting tired of the food at the coffeeshop?? :P

Yah...neighbours should keep a lookout for one another. Especially there are only a few units per level. At my level, only one neighbour has moved in.

I can say it is a different feeling when staying on my own. I have to be "responsible" for wat I have done..haha..wat i mean is, I have to wash toilets and wash clothes myself cos I am responsible for making it dirty. :dancingqueen:

As the master of my own house, evything I have to ensure is in order. It is different when I stay at my parent house.

oh ya....as I am not cooking, I have to go out settle my own meals. So the nearest is that coffeeshop which I have eaten for a few weeks already so rather gotten tired of the food there. haha... :(

Yah...neighbours should keep a lookout for one another. Especially there are only a few units per level. At my level, only one neighbour has moved in.

I can say it is a different feeling when staying on my own. I have to be "responsible" for wat I have done..haha..wat i mean is, I have to wash toilets and wash clothes myself cos I am responsible for making it dirty. :dancingqueen:

As the master of my own house, evything I have to ensure is in order. It is different when I stay at my parent house.

oh ya....as I am not cooking, I have to go out settle my own meals. So the nearest is that coffeeshop which I have eaten for a few weeks already so rather gotten tired of the food there. haha... :P

haha...i think this is applicable to all newly wed couples...8|

Mine's a DaiKin...

Copy%20of%20DSC04281.JPG

I thought the aircon man did a bad job...but later found out is our door frame that is slanted....HD* :D

DSC04274.JPG

DSC04280.JPG

DSC04290.JPG

Mine's a DaiKin...

Copy%20of%20DSC04281.JPG

I thought the aircon man did a bad job...but later found out is our door frame that is slanted....HD* :P

DSC04274.JPG

DSC04280.JPG

DSC04290.JPG

Hi kiat, not really ur door frame slanted or aircon man did a bad job. I think it's meant to be a little slanted. Or else how the water flow if it's straight? See the aircon unit is slanted towards ur aircon trunking.

Hi kiat, not really ur door frame slanted or aircon man did a bad job. I think it's meant to be a little slanted. Or else how the water flow if it's straight? See the aircon unit is slanted towards ur aircon trunking.

Actually no leh...i asked the aircon men on the spot...the air con is supposed to be straight....they used the level device to determine. They concluded the air con is straight...it's the door frame that is slanted... :P

Huh? Really ah? Thought the aircon should be a little slanted to let water flow in 1 direction. Even the aircon trunking oso a little slanted...

ah kiat + melody...

my hubby would like to thank you for helping just now... i wasn't there.. went shopping wih my sister...

:thumbs up:

at least most stuff are coming in next week.. went Taka.. Home delivery is available from 100 purchase n above... no charges... :)

ah kiat + melody...

my hubby would like to thank you for helping just now... i wasn't there.. went shopping wih my sister...

:notti:

at least most stuff are coming in next week.. went Taka.. Home delivery is available from 100 purchase n above... no charges... :good:

you're most welcome gal.... neighbours what.... so ke qi.... anyway, we didnt help much.... saw your hubby too late... else will help him move the boxes too..... :D

wah!!! shopping!!! envy!!! heehee.....

think today your id's worker(s) is/are there to doing cleaning..... handover already??

good for you.... can move in very soon, rite?? ;)

btw, it's mymelody here.... logged in using ah_kiat's account... heehee.... :dancingqueen:

Edited by ah_kiat

you're most welcome gal.... neighbours what.... so ke qi.... anyway, we didnt help much.... saw your hubby too late... else will help him move the boxes too..... :D

wah!!! shopping!!! envy!!! heehee.....

think today your id's worker(s) is/are there to doing cleaning..... handover already??

good for you.... can move in very soon, rite?? ;)

btw, it's mymelody here.... logged in using ah_kiat's account... heehee.... :dancingqueen:

mymelody..

don't envy.. it's for the house.. u also be doing the same too!! :P When my card bills come i will ask for :good: ...

never mind, actually i ask him to ask his friend to help but he didn't...

Yeah chemical washing n should hand over soon.. but got some stuff not yet complete.. Will be moving in soon... after the aircon comes in...

Every day i will call them ... chase them... how am i going to fall sleep without aircon? :notti:

Did u manage to find ur lock?

Edited by ahblur