Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

21 hours ago, Tingting Chen said:

Hi Kingandbin, had a good time reading your t-blog!

could you PM me your contractor details? If you dont mind to also PM the other 3 contractors? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for taking the time to read through our t-blog :):) Sure, sent you their details!

20 hours ago, acertey said:

Hi, could you help to share your E Contractor contact? Many thanks. 

aceteyhc@hotmail.com

Hello! PMed (:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey guys, just updated the first post with photos of our completed home. When we say "completed", we actually mean done with the reno works but not done with decor haha. I believe no one is ever actually done doing up their home. There's always bits and pieces which is added on as we go along~ It's also lived in photos, meaning it's not showroom worthy but this is how the place looks after we've lived here for almost 3 months.

None of our paintings/pictures have been hung up on walls yet, we've wall shelves that have yet to be put up, there's a half built sideboard lying around in the living room (it doesn't turn up in the pics we posted but trust me, it's thereee), the aircon ledge window in our mbr is covered with kraft paper (hahaha!) to keep out light, storeroom still has no racks so everything is lying on the floor, dressing room is missing a drawer cabinet unit, study room still needs a book shelf, etc etc. You get the gist - there's still quite a list of things to be done!  :deal:

But anyway, we just returned from a trip to NZ where we DIYed our own pre-wedding photoshoot. I've a lovely colleague who loaned us his GoPro for our trip so I took the chance to capture some images of our home in its current state :lol: The wide angle of the GoPro is perfect for taking home photos hehe.

If ya'll have any questions about our home or would like a closer look at certain things feel free to let me know!

Edited by kingandbin

• Like 1

Hi Kingandbin,

Your house is really nice!! Do you mind sharing the contacts of your contractor E as well as for J&E (if you still have haha) please?

thanks! :)

On 3/15/2017 at 0:33 AM, kayelle said:

Hi Kingandbin,

Your house is really nice!! Do you mind sharing the contacts of your contractor E as well as for J&E (if you still have haha) please?

thanks! :)

Hello @kayelle! Hehe thanks for the compliment  :wub:  Have PMed you their contacts! (And yes, J&E's really popular in this forum!)

On 13/03/2017 at 9:19 PM, kingandbin said:

But anyway, we just returned from a trip to NZ where we DIYed our own photoshoot (another story to be told another time, if anyone happens to be interested about how we did it!). I've a lovely colleague who loaned us his GoPro for our trip so I took the chance to capture some images of our home in its current state :lol: The wide angle of the GoPro is perfect for taking home photos hehe.

Huh? "DIYed own photoshoot"? For? 

Can elaborate?

3 hours ago, Alpc said:

Huh? "DIYed own photoshoot"? For? 

Can elaborate?

Pre-wedding photoshoot! Haha missed out on an important word :P Brought our own gowns & suit, did own make up/hair & took the photos ourselves. 

1 hour ago, kingandbin said:

Pre-wedding photoshoot! Haha missed out on an important word :P Brought our own gowns & suit, did own make up/hair & took the photos ourselves. 

Oh... Ok. Yeah no one says you can't, just that it's a bit easier to have someone to take care of it, unless you are very good with make up/hair... Photo taking - NZ is anywhere also nice, so you just have to plonk yourself and adjust; can work, just need to go back and forth from the cam, unless your cam can be remote viewing using something else, like ipad or something.

Hello kingandbin! Could you share the length of the tracks you used in your living room? Trying to gauge what length I need for my living area!

By the way, just some months ago when I started reading up on reno you helped me a lot (those PMs you replied!). Finally, it's my turn for reno and I have to thank you for clearing my doubts during that period! :)

On 3/18/2017 at 8:31 PM, cyjy1889 said:

Haloo..Can share the contact for Contractor E? Thanks!

Hihi! Sure, PMed you (:

On 3/21/2017 at 0:19 AM, dietgalvon said:

Hello kingandbin! Could you share the length of the tracks you used in your living room? Trying to gauge what length I need for my living area!

By the way, just some months ago when I started reading up on reno you helped me a lot (those PMs you replied!). Finally, it's my turn for reno and I have to thank you for clearing my doubts during that period! :)

Hello @dietgalvon! I vaguely remember exchanging some messages with you but forgotten what they were about already! Had to constantly clear the inbox otherwise it fills up really quickly! Awwww, don't mention it :lol: I met quite a few helpful folks here who gave really good advice too, and so I'm glad to pass on the favour as well! Also happy (and excited on your behalf) to see that your reno will finally be starting! Muji is a theme we really really love too & I know your home will turn out beautiful in the end  :wub:

Btw the vendor I bought the tracks from has them in 1m & 0.5m lengths only. The sides with sofa & dining table area 1m + 0.5m = 1.5m each. And the one above the tv console is just 1m. On hindsight, it feels like the one above our sofa can go up to 2m or more and the length will still fit comfortably. Hope this helps somehow!

Edited by kingandbin

43 minutes ago, kingandbin said:

Hihi! Sure, PMed you (:

Hello @dietgalvon! I vaguely remember exchanging some messages with you but forgotten what they were about already! Had to constantly clear the inbox otherwise it fills up really quickly! Awwww, don't mention it :lol: I met quite a few helpful folks here who gave really good advice too, and so I'm glad to pass on the favour as well! Also happy (and excited on your behalf) to see that your reno will finally be starting! Muji is a theme we really really love too & I know your home will turn out beautiful in the end  :wub:

Btw the vendor I bought the tracks from has them in 1m & 0.5m lengths only. The sides with sofa & dining table area 1m + 0.5m = 1.5m each. And the one above the tv console is just 1m. On hindsight, it feels like the one above our sofa can go up to 2m or more and the length will still fit comfortably. Hope this helps somehow!

Thanks @kingandbin, yet again! :)

Hi Kingandbin,

Could you please pm me your quote and contractor details? Would like J&E details as well ;)

Many thanks and good day!