Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Hi ordix, thanks for ur info. Went through your blog and your house looks awesome. Actually i have want to level the slope at our window also. Judging from your comment, seem like you prefer the orig slope to allow more light to come in, and more spacey feel also? Your toilet is lovely, cool man.

I agree with weii, nice home there ordix!

Anyway, this thread seems to be "alive" slightly these few days. How are you guys? We seemed to have "quietened" down since Chinese New Year this year. It's like, you remember this?

CNY-gathering2009.jpg

And when's our carwash gonna happen? haha!

Edited by sohzai

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
fyr

design_ciseern.jpg

Think your bed should be same layout as mine now but i'm not really disturbed by the morning sun as we always sleep with our blinds down.

Your dog is one lucky dog :D

Hi ordix, thanks for ur info. Went through your blog and your house looks awesome. Actually i have want to level the slope at our window also. Judging from your comment, seem like you prefer the orig slope to allow more light to come in, and more spacey feel also? Your toilet is lovely, cool man.

thankss.

i tink most of us levelled the slope

dunno what the hdb designer was thinking then. waste our money to level that part.

i've seen a few neighbours' box up the slope. some use cement, some box up n paint white but most ppl would blend in evenly with the walls.

if u opt to box up and level the slope evenly with the wall then paint white, then i would prefer the orig slop as allow more lights.

cos i tink 314 units bit lack of lights, whole house quite dim... eerie... haha

but luckily my designer chose the right color for the laminate box up, n i requested them to not blend evenly with the wall so it looks like a different structure

the whole thing looks bit protudingly out, bout 3mm i think, so look bit more like a deliberate feature of the bay window.

old ppl cant accept my toilet... haha too RA like fishtank.

anyway my neighbour house started to have alot of cracks appear in the house... as shes in related line in construction, she said its not those minor cracks.

its crack from various walls to ceilings.. hdb refuse to fix but later claim they will fix for them 'out of good will'

the workmanship of our flats really mediocre, shu do a throughout check of cracks in our house.

bring this up as i saw a few hairline cracks at my bay window.

but most likely i will just paint it off. hopefully those cracks don't come back again.

I agree with weii, nice home there ordix!

Anyway, this thread seems to be "alive" slightly these few days. How are you guys? We seemed to have "quietened" down since Chinese New Year this year. It's like, you remember this?

CNY-gathering2009.jpg

And when's our carwash gonna happen? haha!

hehheh lazy to wash car laa

car old liao... go petrol kiosk wash heheh

u know any cheap petrol kiosk carwash around our area here?

thankss.

i tink most of us levelled the slope

dunno what the hdb designer was thinking then. waste our money to level that part.

i've seen a few neighbours' box up the slope. some use cement, some box up n paint white but most ppl would blend in evenly with the walls.

if u opt to box up and level the slope evenly with the wall then paint white, then i would prefer the orig slop as allow more lights.

cos i tink 314 units bit lack of lights, whole house quite dim... eerie... haha

but luckily my designer chose the right color for the laminate box up, n i requested them to not blend evenly with the wall so it looks like a different structure

the whole thing looks bit protudingly out, bout 3mm i think, so look bit more like a deliberate feature of the bay window.

old ppl cant accept my toilet... haha too RA like fishtank.

anyway my neighbour house started to have alot of cracks appear in the house... as shes in related line in construction, she said its not those minor cracks.

its crack from various walls to ceilings.. hdb refuse to fix but later claim they will fix for them 'out of good will'

the workmanship of our flats really mediocre, shu do a throughout check of cracks in our house.

bring this up as i saw a few hairline cracks at my bay window.

but most likely i will just paint it off. hopefully those cracks don't come back again.

Your design is nice, but more for us than for older people lahz..haha..I am unit 346, i also boxed up the slopes and made them into a laminated platform for photo frames and stuff...

hehheh lazy to wash car laa

car old liao... go petrol kiosk wash heheh

u know any cheap petrol kiosk carwash around our area here?

haha...if you pump caltex, go to the one at clementi, pump petrol minimum $40 then can wash car at $3. Cheapest I found.

Oh yah...trouble you guys to help me widen my network. hehe...don't scold me ok? Needa earn money for my own wedding next year.

I have been taking photos for my company events (officially) & friend's wedding (unofficially). Recently just started my freelancing. If you all got any events need photographer, can contact me. Sadly though, I can only do these on weekends as normal days need to work. Portfolio and details available on request.

Andy @ 97564636

sohzai@gmail.com

Thanks!! :)

Your design is nice, but more for us than for older people lahz..haha..I am unit 346, i also boxed up the slopes and made them into a laminated platform for photo frames and stuff...

hehe yeah make the baywindow useful :)

btw do check for cracks

i spotted a few hairline cracks

my contractor workmanship not so good

all those walls erected by them all crack like crazy...

haha...if you pump caltex, go to the one at clementi, pump petrol minimum $40 then can wash car at $3. Cheapest I found.

em.... i pump shell n sometimes esso...

em.. i heard can redeem my shell card points for carwash vouchers

next pump i go ask

i very suay one. always go wash car, within 1 hr starts to rain..

hehe yeah make the baywindow useful :)

btw do check for cracks

i spotted a few hairline cracks

my contractor workmanship not so good

all those walls erected by them all crack like crazy...

my window boxed-up areas don't have the cracks...but from what i know, almost all reconstructed walls will have cracks at the location where it joins the original walls. I guess basically is because of different expansion properties under temperature change.

Edited by sohzai

em.... i pump shell n sometimes esso...

em.. i heard can redeem my shell card points for carwash vouchers

next pump i go ask

i very suay one. always go wash car, within 1 hr starts to rain..

haha! It's always like that. Rain "stalks" my car washing too...