Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Hi there,

Been awhile since I logged in. I am staying at Blk 91 and have problems with rubbish on my aircon ledge and around my kitchen ledge. I have things like towels, newspapers, rags, onion peels, etc. It is quite gross when you look out the kitchen window. I am wondering how to clean this up because if I use my bamboo stick, its hard to reach some things and make sure it does not drop downstairs.... How? :P

You can try the 1/2 metre manual mechanical robot arm. Can find it in one of the kids toy store at HarbourFront....forgot what store name le...:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
You can try the 1/2 metre manual mechanical robot arm. Can find it in one of the kids toy store at HarbourFront....forgot what store name le...:P

ah.. those. but too short la. The things are on the ledge under the toilet windows... sigh~

Hi there,

Been awhile since I logged in. I am staying at Blk 91 and have problems with rubbish on my aircon ledge and around my kitchen ledge. I have things like towels, newspapers, rags, onion peels, etc. It is quite gross when you look out the kitchen window. I am wondering how to clean this up because if I use my bamboo stick, its hard to reach some things and make sure it does not drop downstairs.... How? :P

me got this prb too!

dunno which mf always like to throw these garbage down

i rem getting a notice from TC warning residents not to litter out of window

i know sometimes not delibrate but i dun tink so many items are indelibrate lo

i got things like instant noodles packet, pocky empty box, rags 8|8|8|

there was one time i got this rag stick on the ledge like superglue n took me a while to 'scrape' it off with the bamboo

left a **** obvious mark there

but the mark finally gone after heavy rain.

i saw the TC ppl taking the gondola to clear these garbage but i tink those garbage stuck at the garbage ledge is definately a prb

My neighbour raised this problem to the MP during his last visit to Blk 91. I think MP "deflected" the question to the entourage of contractors and TC people. No clear solution though. Perhaps the gondola is one of the them. Else, onus is still on us resident not to litter.

My neighbour raised this problem to the MP during his last visit to Blk 91. I think MP "deflected" the question to the entourage of contractors and TC people. No clear solution though. Perhaps the gondola is one of the them. Else, onus is still on us resident not to litter.

coincidentally, i found peel onion skin on my clothes on my bamboo on the same day i read this post.

wonder which sick kid doing that!

tink TC should create more awareness on this issue.

Hi All,

Juz purchase a resale unit @Tanglin Halt Blk 34....final completion will be another wk or so. I'm realli looking forward to start off my renovation asap.....sick of staying in my rental unit here (even it's juz a veri short-term rental).

Same prob, inconsiderate ppl r throwing tons of stuff from above everyday. So far, the aircon ledge outside my window has received hospital bill, cds, panties, empty cigarette box/butts, empty pizza box.....from which floor? Totally clueless. :dunno:

welcome!

tanglin halt is a very old estate thus lots of old people. guess its impossible to change their habits. i've pple just dump their sofa inside the lift and walked off.....

Have seen young people throwing cigarette box/butts thus not neccessary old ppl have such habit. Just simply dont understand if they are not allow to smoke within the house premise, then dont smoke near the window and simply throw the cigarette butts out of convenience without thinking for those who hang their clothing.

coincidentally, i found peel onion skin on my clothes on my bamboo on the same day i read this post.

wonder which sick kid doing that!

tink TC should create more awareness on this issue.

Welcome to Tanglin Halt! :)

Strange Neighbor

Does anyone have an idea of a woman near block 90, blowing whistle near the lift area at odd hours? Today, she blew whistle at day time and tried to hit my wife. If she has been doing this to several others, she might need an admission in IMH.

Its happening again! Came down from lift on saturday, saw a whole batch of people and policemen, straightaway guessed what may be happening and I was right!

Heard this time is a resident here...old man 60+, probably ended his life due to his sickness...sad...

Anyway, on another topic, I had been saying this umpteen times but shall we revive our gatherings?? Let's not keep to once a year during CNY ok.

Anyone read the news about floor parties? Thought its quite interesting...we gather, we eat and we merry, then ah-gong pay money (of cuz gotta contribute abit la, the RC/PA will subsidize some only. Singapore no free lunch, but got subsidize better nothing nothing right??). I heard from a fellow member while on course last weekend, they managed to organise such floor parties for $5/family only! Got buffet leh... *slurp*

Pl shout if you are interested, I can go find out more details during next meeting... ;)

Edited by zirhk3355

ya boy. but i heard its a female auntie fell down from the bedroom while cleaning the window....

floor party at the roof top or? hey possible to ask them install BBQ pit? lots of older estate have them but not ours....