Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey sorry guys I fell sick yesterday, lying on the bed whole day.

Now managed to have strength to get up, so come in here post abit...hehe...

Did you guys managed to meet up? I will see you all next weekend ok...

Was at house whole pm yes'd cleaning. Went down to koufu to eat something at 4+, no wonder no see u.

wah.. u better take care.. no wonder din answer your phone. Had a busy day running about.

Huh you all mean 5-rm flat the rates for utilities are more ex?? Or because 5-rm flat consume more energy??

BTW anyone will be at Tanglin halt on Sat or Sun?? Thinking of meeting up again leh...got to know two more owners, one is my new colleague (small world), another one is a forummer here, but think she doesn't post alot in this thread.

Come come and make them feel welcome in our 88 TANGLIN estate!!

This is my 3rd mth in my new hse in Blk 91. My latest bill is $60+. I think our bills are alternate, i.e. 1 mth is estimated the other is actual (hence actual may be lower or higher is the previous month estimate is higher/lower respectively). I trust aircon consume the most power, compressor and fan coil. Imagine you on it for 5-8 hrs per night. I hardly on it these few weeks to the cool wind at night. Other appliances are ok cos you dun use it for such similar long hrs, unless PC.

Yes, I think we shd feedback to TC abt the millipedes. They are harmless but irritating to see so many crawling around. Imagine they crawl to your house!:thumbs up:

I got the same problem with my two WC. No choice ... use for a few years then replace lor. Flush once for small Biz, twice for big Biz. I realised that water tank gets refilled very fast. Maybe they did not use up all water for flushing, correct me if I am wrong. Anyone tested?

Zirh: why dont u collate the latest list of ppl staying in this esate? I am 30m, Blk 91, <20flr, Unit 314. Skyspectrum. Cheers.

jus trying to collate before proceeding with some "noise" to the necessary authorities, in particular for those who drive....

in the MSCP (multi storey car park blk 88), how many have had your vehicles vandalised or have heard of vehicles being vandalised with or without theft involved?

i personally have heard at least 3 cases and am beginning to get worried to leave my vehicle in the MSCP overnight when i finally move in.....

i even had a thought of laying trap to catch the culprit involved but may need quite alot of effort and persistence manz.

There are a few young malays boys who always loiter at the MSCP garden...

Saw them a couple of times at the carpark when i reached home late... I also witness once when they purposely stuck a mineral bottle in between the lift doors, making the lift unable to go down and the door open and close continuously...

Dunno what they doing at the carpark garden late at night!:bow:

Saw before, even in the day, under the block. :bow:

how are we going to address problem like dat.

There are a few young malays boys who always loiter at the MSCP garden...

Saw them a couple of times at the carpark when i reached home late... I also witness once when they purposely stuck a mineral bottle in between the lift doors, making the lift unable to go down and the door open and close continuously...

Dunno what they doing at the carpark garden late at night!:bow:

Saw before, even in the day, under the block. :deal:

how are we going to address problem like dat.

Yes, I have personally seen some of them too. Beside Malay guys (students), I witnessed some young girls loittering at the playground at late night. Think we shd address this to either Town Council or Meet the MP session. It would be easier for those who are victims.

Now I fear those who place their shoes/slippers outside their house. What happens one by one disappear or get torn by purpose?

I don't think the town council will be bothered by all these :deal:

Only hope the police will do more rounds at late night but first it has to be bought to their attention, maybe the RC can raise the issue to the police. Anyone joining the RC?

Yes, I have personally seen some of them too. Beside Malay guys (students), I witnessed some young girls loittering at the playground at late night. Think we shd address this to either Town Council or Meet the MP session. It would be easier for those who are victims.

Now I fear those who place their shoes/slippers outside their house. What happens one by one disappear or get torn by purpose?

Edited by SPACE

I don't think the town council will be bothered by all these :yamseng:

Only hope the police will do more rounds at late night but first it has to be bought to their attention, maybe the RC can raise the issue to the police. Anyone joining the RC?

That is a tricky thingy. Police can make multiple extra rounds, but after a while, things revert back to the same situation. Unless they install CCTVs, if not, I foresee this situation will not be improved.

Next thingy is that our lifts. Just wondering when will they start to "tidy & clean" our lifts. I saw at our lift lobby notice board that its scheduled to wash our block on certain dates. But I observed it was not done. Blk 91 corridors are dusty and at certain floors, they are so dirtied. Understand that owners are still doing renovation, but monthly washing does help to improve the situation. Just the same idealogy, if rains dont wash your clothes or car.

Hope things will be better in 2008! Huat ah!:dancingqueen:

Totally agree with what you are saying. And yes, i've not see blk been clean up. Maybe you can write to..

Wong Yee Kang

Senior Property Officer

Tanjong Pagar Town Council

Tel:64119425, Fax: 62720091

email: wongyk@tptc.org.sg

That is a tricky thingy. Police can make multiple extra rounds, but after a while, things revert back to the same situation. Unless they install CCTVs, if not, I foresee this situation will not be improved.

Next thingy is that our lifts. Just wondering when will they start to "tidy & clean" our lifts. I saw at our lift lobby notice board that its scheduled to wash our block on certain dates. But I observed it was not done. Blk 91 corridors are dusty and at certain floors, they are so dirtied. Understand that owners are still doing renovation, but monthly washing does help to improve the situation. Just the same idealogy, if rains dont wash your clothes or car.

Hope things will be better in 2008! Huat ah!:dancingqueen:

For the people loitering, sad to say, unless there is a crime committed, the police will not do much - just say will 'try' to frequent patrols but whether really got patrol also cannot enforce.

That's how our civil service works; there is no justifications for action unless something happens. Or perhaps unless it happens to someone important lah, hehe...

Hope things will be better in 2008! Huat ah!:disturb:

They washed Blk 91 today, feels good that the corridor is clean.

Have not shifted in yet but the more is said abt the MSCP thing, the more we are getting worried also.