Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

jus trying to collate before proceeding with some "noise" to the necessary authorities, in particular for those who drive....

in the MSCP (multi storey car park blk 88), how many have had your vehicles vandalised or have heard of vehicles being vandalised with or without theft involved?

i personally have heard at least 3 cases and am beginning to get worried to leave my vehicle in the MSCP overnight when i finally move in.....

i even had a thought of laying trap to catch the culprit involved but may need quite alot of effort and persistence manz.

Pray hard my car didnt get scratch or vandalised....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i've got a question. how many of you had engaged the service of flyers pasted on the lift advertising on storage rack for household shelter.

i'm thinking of engaging their service becoz my HSS is currently getting more n more messy.

1. Is their service good?

2. Any hidden cost?

3. Which measurement did you choose?

i've got a question. how many of you had engaged the service of flyers pasted on the lift advertising on storage rack for household shelter.

i'm thinking of engaging their service becoz my HSS is currently getting more n more messy.

1. Is their service good?

2. Any hidden cost?

3. Which measurement did you choose?

did mine some time back. think all vendors are selling at about same cost. just white colour will cost slightly more. i did an "L" shape around $250.00. you can choose from a few ready made measurement that they already have.

did mine some time back. think all vendors are selling at about same cost. just white colour will cost slightly more. i did an "L" shape around $250.00. you can choose from a few ready made measurement that they already have.

ok. thanks a lot for the info.

shall be calling them up soon.

needa do a measurement of my HSS first.

hope i can use their readymade measurement.

ok. thanks a lot for the info.

shall be calling them up soon.

needa do a measurement of my HSS first.

hope i can use their readymade measurement.

I just did mine.. it was recommend by my friend, i went to their house and saw their good workmanship storage rack, maybe you can consider.. I did mine and i very satisfied with it... It look solid...

you can call William 98524730... i did a L-shape cost me 150 onli..

I just did mine.. it was recommend by my friend, i went to their house and saw their good workmanship storage rack, maybe you can consider.. I did mine and i very satisfied with it... It look solid...

you can call William 98524730... i did a L-shape cost me 150 onli..

Hi TYM, you said they washed 91 corridor. May I know which floors were those washed? My floor is still as dusty as before. Mine is below 20 flr. I saw the notice board @ 1st flr saying washing scheduled on 24, 26th Dec. I will monitor and feedback here again.

Armani: you may visit this website for your storage rack - www.howellstorage.com

They supply my office store racks. Still in excellent condition. And by default, they supply the biege colour racks and PVC-coated plywoods. I customised an one-sided rack, 80% to my length of bomb shelter wall. Cost less than $180 including delivery and installation. No hidden costs. Boltess and good service!

Yes, you guys are right that the police will not do anything if ppl loitter ard doing nothing harmful. But having said that, harmless doesnt mean not suspicious. Sometimes they are spying on your movements. So still let's continue to monitor, observe and report if spot anything unusual.

Wishing all neighbours in 89-91, a Merry Xmas!!!

Edited by skyspectrum

Hi TYM, you said they washed 91 corridor. May I know which floors were those washed? My floor is still as dusty as before. Mine is below 20 flr. I saw the notice board @ 1st flr saying washing scheduled on 24, 26th Dec. I will monitor and feedback here again.

They washed it on 19 Dec, not sure which floors have they washed. My unit on #25. But it is not easy to wash all 40 floors.

They washed it on 19 Dec, not sure which floors have they washed. My unit on #25. But it is not easy to wash all 40 floors.

Hi,I am not complaining that they shd wash the whole 40 floors on one single day.

Since they have already scheduled 3 days to do this job, make sure they wash all floors of Blk 91.

If not, why do we pay such high conservancy fees in our monthly utility bill?

Hope they will clean our corridors soon. Cheers.

Hi,I am not complaining that they shd wash the whole 40 floors on one single day.

Since they have already scheduled 3 days to do this job, make sure they wash all floors of Blk 91.

Only Blk 91?? !! !!

thank you all for all the inputs on storage rack. so nice to hv ppl here sharing informations.

Merry Xmas to all.... i'll be having lots of relatives coming over to my hse on sunday for early xmas celebration. maybe call up the storage rack guy after that... gonna be busy from now till sunday for preparation...

Hi all,

FYI. Had conversation with Town Council beginning of Dec regarding November washing which is not carried out. Being told that they arranged for one off special block washing for 3 block (89-91) which will take longer time per block. That mean they will not follow the schedule until special washing is completed. Town Council mentioned that 4 Dec onward, they will start washing bllk 91, 40flr down

So called special washing refer to one of them will be mopping the floor tiles with special chemical to remove the stubborn stains and cement left behind by Reno work etc. Another one will be using the high pressure water jet to wash the area etc.

Unfortunately still have not seen any of the so called "special washing" carried out :-(

Hi,

Need some feedback from those using SCV maxonline broadband. Do you get satisfactory fast access?

no washing yet still must pay conservancy fees.. **** nonsense.. and my level (below #20 also not washed till now.)

TYM, i think it's your neighbour who washed for you while they are washing theirs. The possibility of HDB washing is 0%, possibility of neighbour washing for you, 88%

no washing yet still must pay conservancy fees.. **** nonsense.. and my level (below #20 also not washed till now.)

TYM, i think it's your neighbour who washed for you while they are washing theirs. The possibility of HDB washing is 0%, possibility of neighbour washing for you, 88%

Yes leh, i saw them washing using the high pressure jet leh. Saw them washing from 24th floor downwards yes'd, but dun know which floor did they stop. If my neighbours wash for me i also dun mind, so nice neighbours. :(

Hi all,

FYI. Had conversation with Town Council beginning of Dec regarding November washing which is not carried out. Being told that they arranged for one off special block washing for 3 block (89-91) which will take longer time per block. That mean they will not follow the schedule until special washing is completed. Town Council mentioned that 4 Dec onward, they will start washing bllk 91, 40flr down

So called special washing refer to one of them will be mopping the floor tiles with special chemical to remove the stubborn stains and cement left behind by Reno work etc. Another one will be using the high pressure water jet to wash the area etc.

Unfortunately still have not seen any of the so called "special washing" carried out :-(

Hi,

Need some feedback from those using SCV maxonline broadband. Do you get satisfactory fast access?

I am using SCV maxonline 12000 plan. No problems so far

Can't believe I'm moving in today!! I was crazy packing at 10pm last night till wee hours of the morning. My house is not totally ready, but flooring is 100% done + wardrobes 90%, husband said it's ok, can move already!