Sign in to follow this  
beargoh

Light Switches: Where To Buy.

try choo chiang is cheap. managed to get the following

legrand 1G switch = $1.5

legrand 2G switch = $3

legrand 3G switch = $4.5

legrand water heater switch = $7.5

The above price is for the Model large rocker switches. If want the latest Mallia series, think hv to add another $0.50. Dun see much diff bet the Model & Mallia series except that the Mallia series is only abit more flat that's all

oops forgot, if u know the model u want (can go to Legrand website and download) can call them and place order, they will deliver foc with no min charge

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
try choo chiang is cheap. managed to get the following

legrand 1G switch = $1.5

legrand 2G switch = $3

legrand 3G switch = $4.5

legrand water heater switch = $7.5

The above price is for the Model large rocker switches. If want the latest Mallia series, think hv to add another $0.50. Dun see much diff bet the Model & Mallia series except that the Mallia series is only abit more flat that's all

oops forgot, if u know the model u want (can go to Legrand website and download) can call them and place order, they will deliver foc with no min charge

Was wondering where I bought mine, after searching my 3 years old invoice, guess what? It's Choo Chiang! Hahaha...was recommended to this place by my previous contractor.

At that time, I bought Hager at these prices:

Hager 1G w/rocker switch - $1.80

Hager 2G w/rocker switch - $2.90

Hager 1G w/rocker W/H switch - $7.80

Looks like now got better buys. Is it difficult to change if the points are conceal wiring? Coz I notice the switch surface are like stuck to the wall. Last time not conceal type very easy to change.

BTW I brought from the Rowell Road branch.

where is choo chiang? thanks

Main office at No.10 Woodlands Loop, they have branch in Rowell Rd as well as a few other places.

eu09aw.jpg

Legrand switches: phone point SCV point, 12A point, 1,2,3,4 Gang switches,

w06v00.jpg

Door Bell from Choo Chiang

Edited by flyersummer

eu09aw.jpg

w06v00.jpg

Hi,

Any idea do they sell PDL switches ? what are the prices like ? :sport-smiley-003:

1 Gang 1 way

2 Gang 2 way

2 Gang 1 way

3 Gang 1 way

Water heater

Door Bell

flyersummer --> woo woo big loot :sport-smiley-003:

how much is the SCV point?

just a silly qns, all these switches we buy to pass to the electrician to install or ??

Yup, electrician only provide those standard type.

If you want designer switch then must buy yourself then let them install.

flyersummer --> woo woo big loot :)

how much is the SCV point?

just a silly qns, all these switches we buy to pass to the electrician to install or ??

If you are game enough, you can install yourself. I did it for my last house, light switch, door bell, power sockets, heater switch, tel socket, scv. This time round DIY light switch, think not changing the power sockets, bell chime, will be getting the doorbell. But facing some problem with the heater switch. Still trying to figure out.

If you are game enough, you can install yourself. I did it for my last house, light switch, door bell, power sockets, heater switch, tel socket, scv. This time round DIY light switch, think not changing the power sockets, bell chime, will be getting the doorbell. But facing some problem with the heater switch. Still trying to figure out.

Bro, u very steady leh. Me scare kana shock.

haha you are very "adventurous" :notti: i am no good in electrical stuffs..scare kana shock too...

nevertheless i admire you :jawdrop:

Bro, u very steady leh. Me scare kana shock.
haha you are very "adventurous" :notti: i am no good in electrical stuffs..scare kana shock too...

nevertheless i admire you :notti:

Haha...no choice so just do it, got one time experience liao so this time not so scared. Thank God for circuit breakers....:rofl: Still trying to figure out the heater one.

Does anyone know what the average price of "upgrading" my switch plates from the regular ones to the slim/rocker type?

The specific brand I'm asking about is MK. My electrician has yet to bill me the difference but want to be informed.

eu09aw.jpg

w06v00.jpg

Nice! I unfortunately can't get those. Resale old unit and therefore cannot really hide the base of all the switches. I wanted to get the champagned coloured Le Grande but realised if I did, I'd still have to spray paint the base. :lol:

Does anyone know what the average price of "upgrading" my switch plates from the regular ones to the slim/rocker type?

The specific brand I'm asking about is MK. My electrician has yet to bill me the difference but want to be informed.

Nice! I unfortunately can't get those. Resale old unit and therefore cannot really hide the base of all the switches. I wanted to get the champagned coloured Le Grande but realised if I did, I'd still have to spray paint the base. :P

I self service so no idea. Can also consider Le Grande white color switches, looks nice too and will go with your white base.