Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

haiz...reno is always scary/tiresome...just need to look on the bright side....

frankly i don even WHERE is the bright side...just keep telling myself.

Everyday after work go back hm, the first thing u open ur main door is the bright side. !!

Ur home sweet home mah. :thumbs up:

Darkside is my installment bill and all the credit cards bill. :sport-smiley-018: Evil Force. !! !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
rofl

nice and succint summary.

cantona7, i think as of now the toshiba seems to be a good deal...

even if you can't get the high end one, you can also go for a slightly lower end one which will fit nicely into your budget. 2.5K will get you a v gd lappie, don't need to worry. My advice to you is to take 2 days to do your shopping - one day at the IT fair and then after that go down to Sim Lim to see if they can better that offer. From there, you can make the best choice! :bleah:

I set up my own company when I was 21. We were a one stop mini advertising company, doing events, graphic design, videography, photography and even had our own in house modelling agency. sold it off a couple of months ago so that's now history.

after my studies? :bleah: got jobs to recommend? :lol:

NUS ties up with a lot of companies if I'm not wrong...

we get discounts on most of the lappies. But only one time. Not for multiple purchases

Actually, I think you can get 2 lappies in your normal course of 3 years study. You can purchase one discounted one every 18 months... so... buy one more before you leave school to start working. :P

Actually, I think you can get 2 lappies in your normal course of 3 years study. You can purchase one discounted one every 18 months... so... buy one more before you leave school to start working. :bleah:

serious??:bleah:

i'll go check it out

i graduate in a couple of months - don't wanna miss this great opportunity

Hello Bro, i nw using my new laptop (Sony Vaio FE45) to post. :P !!

yesterday jus been to the IT show, soo crowded and my CFO face become black black !! so really got no chance to shop around. But still manage to get a chance to glance at PS3 :P veri cool :P

Ok time to :P8|8|

:P

Edited by Cantona7

cantona7 - nice pc.. !! hee hee

how is it so far?

Hee.. Hee... :P Nothing glad abt it, jus too happy finally got one pc to use at hm.

So far so gd we were given 7days trial, so we fully utilised it nw. !!

Hello Bro, i nw using my new laptop (Sony Vaio FE45) to post. :P:dancingqueen:

yesterday jus been to the IT show, soo crowded and my CFO face become black black :furious: so really got no chance to shop around. But still manage to get a chance to glance at PS3 :jawdrop: veri cool :jammin:

Ok time to zzzzzz

:seeya:

grin

it was super super crowded....

we really shouldn't go to these places, especially when we're on a tight, tight budget....

ended up getting an Akira LCD TV. then, as we were going back to the car, we went by Goldheart, went in and got our wedding bands too. :dancingqueen:

LCT-32CH01STl.jpg

Lousy brand, but budet tight lah...

:P

grin

it was super super crowded....

we really shouldn't go to these places, especially when we're on a tight, tight budget....

ended up getting an Akira LCD TV. then, as we were going back to the car, we went by Goldheart, went in and got our wedding bands too. :dancingqueen:

LCT-32CH01STl.jpg

Lousy brand, but budet tight lah...

:dancingqueen:

hi, wifey was eyeing this Akira TV as well (cos of the design look like samsung), but in the end my frens said AKira CMI... i dunno how true this is but we decided not to take the risk...in the end took a sharp...

Are u using this TV liao? let us know whether it's good (or bad).. we considering getting this for our room.. hehe :furious:

if i am not wrong this akira model is $999 @ IT show..

we went on the last day, so the prices were slashed even further.

We got it for only $799 inclusive of the delivery charge

hi, wifey was eyeing this Akira TV as well (cos of the design look like samsung), but in the end my frens said AKira CMI... i dunno how true this is but we decided not to take the risk...in the end took a sharp...

Are u using this TV liao? let us know whether it's good (or bad).. we considering getting this for our room.. hehe :D

yeah lah, was worried that the akira brand CMI but when we're on a budget, cannot ai pee ai chee.

so take la!

grin

hopefully it'll work well then i'll let you know...

we went on the last day, so the prices were slashed even further.

We got it for only $799 inclusive of the delivery charge

yeah lah, was worried that the akira brand CMI but when we're on a budget, cannot ai pee ai chee.

so take la!

grin

hopefully it'll work well then i'll let you know...

$799 for a 32inch....you are robbing them!:D:) good buy.

spoilt can throw no need claim warranty.

$799 for a 32inch....you are robbing them!:D:) good buy.

spoilt can throw no need claim warranty.

no lah... where got rob them??

wanted to try and bargain further, but Jan felt I was disgracing her so left it as it is. !!

wah...

rich man leh bro.

spoilt must still claim.... then get brand new set. :)