Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hello ah wai!

your house is very very nice too!

grin

PLUS we have the same date for ROM too. i guess 7th april we'll all be logging on to the ROM website.

heh

thanks for all your help. really appreciate it.

can email me the contacts at kennweng@gmail.com? cheers.

p.s happening???? !!

Kenmura,

Thanks for your compliments. We did not do much things to our home due to limited budget. But overall we are very satisfied with the result :dancingqueen: When we have money, we hope to do more things, like doing up our toilets, to do something like Cantona7's very nice toilet. :dancingqueen:

Btw my gf and I will be having our solemnisation at our own house on that day, hence we will not able to see each other at the ROM venue itself.

I think the reno experience really make us have a lot of things to share and talk about. Its like we can talk a lot of things about our reno. We would be more than glad to talk about it :P

My gf were saying both u and gf are a very joyful couple and hence will make both your lives really happening.

Btw pls give me some time to consolidate all the contact I have before I send to you. Thanks.

Kenmura,

Thanks for your compliments. We did not do much things to our home due to limited budget. But overall we are very satisfied with the result :P When we have money, we hope to do more things, like doing up our toilets, to do something like Cantona7's very nice toilet. :dancingqueen:

Btw my gf and I will be having our solemnisation at our own house on that day, hence we will not able to see each other at the ROM venue itself.

I think the reno experience really make us have a lot of things to share and talk about. Its like we can talk a lot of things about our reno. We would be more than glad to talk about it !!

My gf were saying both u and gf are a very joyful couple and hence will make both your lives really happening.

Btw pls give me some time to consolidate all the contact I have before I send to you. Thanks.

yeah i know. your gf mentioned that you guys might be doing your housewarming on the same day right? pity you never invited us... *hint hint* :dancingqueen:

regarding the contacts, take your time... you're doing us the favour here. once again... paiseh sia...

Sorry Bro, tat day too busy really got no time for u guy. Feel free to pop by tis few day if u wan to, we can hv a long talking session on reno. :dancingqueen:

Ah wai !! shld be even more busy these few day, cos he jus brought God of War2 busy killing god nw. :dancingqueen:

Cantona7,

These few days, I will be working quite late in a place where no bird will even lay **** on it. I where got time to kill god. But I have tried to play for a while, the experience really shiok. I am sure if you play with ur HTS, the feeling will be unbelievably good :furious:

I have already moved in on my own right now, thanks for your tips on the moving-in procedure. :P

yeah i know. your gf mentioned that you guys might be doing your housewarming on the same day right? pity you never invited us... *hint hint* :furious:

regarding the contacts, take your time... you're doing us the favour here. once again... paiseh sia...

haha...how i invite you when you are also having your big day on the same day?? heehee...you and our gf are more than welcome to pop by to come if you really have time after your occasion ...haha...No doubt we will be inviting Cantona7 and his wife as well. !!

Edited by ah_wai

Cantona7,

These few days, I will be working quite late in a place where no bird will even lay **** on it. I where got time to kill god. But I have tried to play for a while, the experience really shiok. I am sure if you play with ur HTS, the feeling will be unbelievably good :P

I have already moved in on my own right now, thanks for your tips on the moving-in procedure. :)

haha...how i invite you when you are also having your big day on the same day?? heehee...you and our gf are more than welcome to pop by to come if you really have time after your occasion ...haha...No doubt we will be inviting Cantona7 and his wife as well. :notti:

just joking lah bro...

but if your invite is real, then we might really take you up on your offer.

:)

Cantona7,

These few days, I will be working quite late in a place where no bird will even lay **** on it. I where got time to kill god. But I have tried to play for a while, the experience really shiok. I am sure if you play with ur HTS, the feeling will be unbelievably good 8|

I have already moved in on my own right now, thanks for your tips on the moving-in procedure. :dunno:

haha...how i invite you when you are also having your big day on the same day?? heehee...you and our gf are more than welcome to pop by to come if you really have time after your occasion ...haha...No doubt we will be inviting Cantona7 and his wife as well. :bleah:

wah wai, you have moved in already...congrat congrat :good:

ah kiat..thanks...when your reno gg to end? Can go take a look? heehee :dunno:

Of course can :bleah:

they were doing mounting the carpentry yesterday...still not complete yet....tentatively it should end by early Apr or mid Apr.

If you want to see unfinished product, we'll be there sat...if you are free can come up..:good: you have my hp no. rite ? Just sms me...

Edited by ah_kiat

Cantona7,

These few days, I will be working quite late in a place where no bird will even lay **** on it. I where got time to kill god. But I have tried to play for a while, the experience really shiok. I am sure if you play with ur HTS, the feeling will be unbelievably good :)

I have already moved in on my own right now, thanks for your tips on the moving-in procedure. :good:

haha...how i invite you when you are also having your big day on the same day?? heehee...you and our gf are more than welcome to pop by to come if you really have time after your occasion ...haha...No doubt we will be inviting Cantona7 and his wife as well. 8|

Good Morning to all! :dunno:

Yo Ah Wai so shiok can start playing the game, :dribble: I still busy seaching for another set. 8|

Hw is ur HTS had Angeline setup for u?

Of course can :)

they were doing mounting the carpentry yesterday...still not complete yet....tentatively it should end by early Apr or mid Apr.

If you want to see unfinished product, we'll be there sat...if you are free can come up..:) you have my hp no. rite ? Just sms me...

Yo Bro, congrat to u too, ur progress also veri fast. :bleah:

Yo Bro, congrat to u too, ur progress also veri fast. :dunno:

Thanks Thanks bro....yeah quite fast...hopefully no compromise in quality...:good:

wah...from the comments by the bros here...your house must be very nice... :bleah:

Thanks Thanks bro....yeah quite fast...hopefully no compromise in quality...:P

wah...from the comments by the bros here...your house must be very nice... :good:

:( No lah, they jus be veri kind nothing much been done.

But Mrs Cantona7's law is to maintain simple & spacious so that easy for hsekeeping.

We jus spend abit more on our master bathroom, so that Mrs Cantona7 can enjoy her shower everyday. :D

so how many of you have already MOVED in? :P

In here i think only me and Ah Wai. :sport-smiley-004:

Nope din got a chance, :( my hp resolution no good, I afaid may nt turn up nice. :sport-smiley-004:

digital camera?

share share lor.. :good:

anyway glad ur reno went well :D