Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

The reason I'm asking this is because apparantly we've received a letter from HDB but they delivered to my FW's current address so we're picking it up tonight. Then we also know that our HLE has been approved on the HDB's side. So I don't wanna get my hopes up that the letter over at her place is THE letter that we've been waiting for..... :bangwall:

You have been receiving mails from HDB to your FW side thats becos u have indicate her address as the Mailing Address.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The reason I'm asking this is because apparantly we've received a letter from HDB but they delivered to my FW's current address so we're picking it up tonight. Then we also know that our HLE has been approved on the HDB's side. So I don't wanna get my hopes up that the letter over at her place is THE letter that we've been waiting for..... :D

You have been receiving mails from HDB to your FW side thats becos u have indicate her address as the Mailing Address.

but that's the weird thing you see

cause all along they've sent their letters to our rented flat's address, which is also the right address that we indicated. like for eg, whenever we log onto www.hdb.gov.sg to check the application status, the mailing address given is our rental flat one. HDB has also sent their letters to our rental place thus far - EXCEPT this one which they suddenly sent to my FW's place. *smacks head* which is bad, because her parents don't know about us getting the flat yet!! we were planning to tell them this sat!:wacko: (*&@^(*^$@*$(@*& :D

Heheh. ;) Was it the right letter? Do you plan to get the flat and finish your reno. before your July wedding?

no...... wrong letter............

they sent us the letter which says HLE APPROVAL.

funny letter though. We only wanted a loan of $150,000 cause we're paying the rest by CPF. But in their letter, they said that they're pleased to offer us up to $300,000. I was like, "What for? The flat is only $170,000!!" :D

Heheh. You're not alone in your bewilderment. :notti:

ya...I am expecting LOTS of hdb related letters in my mailbox although i was just given the mailbox key this week.

(NOV-WIS)

Woke up and saw this in the HDB website -

Your appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on 05 Apr 2007 at 8:10 AM.

SWEET!:D!:D!:P!:lol:! :unsure::P:wub:

congrats...

hope your ID will be as good as he claim to be.. :wub:

anyway, just prepare when u see on site u might need to add on stuff..

if u really tight on budget.. remember not to give in lor.. :unsure:

did he give u any drawings yet?

take more pictures! :P

congrats...

hope your ID will be as good as he claim to be.. :D

anyway, just prepare when u see on site u might need to add on stuff..

if u really tight on budget.. remember not to give in lor.. :wub:

did he give u any drawings yet?

take more pictures! :D

yeah i hope so too....

*fingers crossed*

yeah, 3D prospective pictures have been given to me already...

SO EXCITED!! :unsure::P

Happy for u too. :P

thanks bro.... :lol:

congrats man...excited rite...:)

thank yew thank yew

excited like dunnot wat liddat.

keep bouncing off the walls. :P

and soon you will be fumbling thru your keys in a chirpy mood! congrats!

heh

finally i can go to the joss stick store and say, "I want the new house package!"

sekali they thought I want to buy the paper house to be burned at funerals that kind. :):P

Pictures pictures~ :P

pictures? CAN!

i'm also dying to take them

will post pictures next THURSDAY!

woot woot ~~