Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

digital camera?

share share lor.. :P

anyway glad ur reno went well :)

ya lor...interested to see as well...hee...:bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nope din got a chance, :) my hp resolution no good, I afaid may nt turn up nice. :P

hey bro, if you need, i'm more than happy to help you out...

i can take the pics for you and then upload it for you...

but i say first ah - i'm only an amateur..

Of course can 8|

they were doing mounting the carpentry yesterday...still not complete yet....tentatively it should end by early Apr or mid Apr.

If you want to see unfinished product, we'll be there sat...if you are free can come up..:jawdrop: you have my hp no. rite ? Just sms me...

ah kiat,

Thanks in advance. :notti: I will sms you if I am going to visit you...heehee.. how's ur storage heater gg to be placed at? Sorry I keep forgetting taking photo of my heater for you to see, cos the camera is with my gf and my hp dun have camera...haha...

Nope din got a chance, :lol: my hp resolution no good, I afaid may nt turn up nice. :P

Even if your hp resolution no good, I am sure it will still look nice, because it is really very nice..... hee...my gf and I are envious of your home after visiting. :lol:

ah kiat,

Thanks in advance. :) I will sms you if I am going to visit you...heehee.. how's ur storage heater gg to be placed at? Sorry I keep forgetting taking photo of my heater for you to see, cos the camera is with my gf and my hp dun have camera...haha...

It's ok...I think no choice have to place above the shower area loh....but i think the shower area will be over cluttered...haiz...our toilet is so small so no choice.....it's ok lah...no problem...:bangwall:

hey bro, if you need, i'm more than happy to help you out...

i can take the pics for you and then upload it for you...

but i say first ah - i'm only an amateur..

Hey Bro, hv u got ur ID yet? U seem to be veri quiet recently? :unsure:

It's ok...I think no choice have to place above the shower area loh....but i think the shower area will be over cluttered...haiz...our toilet is so small so no choice.....it's ok lah...no problem...:)

Hello Ah Kiat, nice meeting u in person and mymelody. Sorry last Sat busy at Ah wai's hse so by the time we abt to go u had already left.

Will come and disturb u someday, hopefully I am welcome. :good:

Hey Bro, hv u got ur ID yet? U seem to be veri quiet recently? :good:

Hi bro,

sorry for being so quiet. Been busy with school, especially with the administrative aspect of school. Am planning to graduate soon so now quite headache.

yeah, we'll be going with Jimmy from Futurehomes and we just selected our living room floor tiles, kitchen floor tiles and our bedroom's laminate flooring... all on Sunday. :unsure:

Hi bro,

sorry for being so quiet. Been busy with school, especially with the administrative aspect of school. Am planning to graduate soon so now quite headache.

yeah, we'll be going with Jimmy from Futurehomes and we just selected our living room floor tiles, kitchen floor tiles and our bedroom's laminate flooring... all on Sunday. :unsure:

Congrat to ur graduation too, going to become CEO, CFO or Minister in future. :good::)

Congrat to ur graduation too, going to become CEO, CFO or Minister in future. :unsure::)

yeah bro

CEO of the family.

Not the CFO coz Jan has that job.

Minister? Only at home, bro. Only at home. :good:

Hello Ah Kiat, nice meeting u in person and mymelody. Sorry last Sat busy at Ah wai's hse so by the time we abt to go u had already left.

Will come and disturb u someday, hopefully I am welcome. :thumbs up:

Nice meeting you too bro. :P

No prob, I should be paiseh as i left early cos the workers are working on my carpentry so i dun want to disturb them...

Sure no prob, we should have a lot of chance lah since we are so near each other... :D

Got chance should pay you a visit too....to drool :) on your nice nice house...

jimmy replied u? that is good. :)

yeah he replied... hopefully things go smoothly

if things go smoothly, i'll be fair to him and praise him as well. :D

To all the seniors in here who have already done their stuff -

QUESTION TIME!:jawdrop:

Ok, after you've signed the OTP (Option to Purchase), HDB will send you a letter informing you that you can check your application status online at the HDB website right?

Ok, after that, how many other letters do you get?

Is the next letter the letter fixing an appt to go down to settle the remaining paperwork and to fix date for key collection? Or are there any other useless letters?

The reason I'm asking this is because apparantly we've received a letter from HDB but they delivered to my FW's current address so we're picking it up tonight. Then we also know that our HLE has been approved on the HDB's side. So I don't wanna get my hopes up that the letter over at her place is THE letter that we've been waiting for..... :bow:

yeah he replied... hopefully things go smoothly

if things go smoothly, i'll be fair to him and praise him as well. :D

To all the seniors in here who have already done their stuff -

QUESTION TIME!:jawdrop:

Ok, after you've signed the OTP (Option to Purchase), HDB will send you a letter informing you that you can check your application status online at the HDB website right?

Ok, after that, how many other letters do you get?

Is the next letter the letter fixing an appt to go down to settle the remaining paperwork and to fix date for key collection? Or are there any other useless letters?

The reason I'm asking this is because apparantly we've received a letter from HDB but they delivered to my FW's current address so we're picking it up tonight. Then we also know that our HLE has been approved on the HDB's side. So I don't wanna get my hopes up that the letter over at her place is THE letter that we've been waiting for..... :bow:

For my case we received the letter after six month cos our unit need to rectify at that time. :)

But once you are there you just get really ur pen and signed alot of documents and u will find your CPF account empty after that. Key collection will depend on each case but the letter will state everything.

Don worry too much, tonite both of u will knw wat are the letter content. :)

For my case we received the letter after six month cos our unit need to rectify at that time. :bow:

But once you are there you just get really ur pen and signed alot of documents and u will find your CPF account empty after that. Key collection will depend on each case but the letter will state everything.

Don worry too much, tonite both of u will knw wat are the letter content. :jawdrop:

yeah i know bro....

but right now i'm getting SUPER excited and i don't want to set myself up for a big fall later.... :D

yeah i know bro....

but right now i'm getting SUPER excited and i don't want to set myself up for a big fall later.... :bangwall:

I help u keep ur finger cross. :bangwall: