Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

:thumbs up: so bad? perhaps you got it at a very good price then...

Looks like I'll probably move in earlier despite just getting my keys only on Sunday. BTW, what's your verdict on the rubbish chute?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:thumbs up: so bad? perhaps you got it at a very good price then...

Looks like I'll probably move in earlier despite just getting my keys only on Sunday. BTW, what's your verdict on the rubbish chute?

haiz...too much headache...think i just stick to conventional flat stainless steel types lor.

phew

what a relief

jan just called up the HDB officer and after checking, apparantly our HLE has been approved too so now we're waiting for the letter to come to confirm our 2nd appt with HDB to settle the paperwork!

Things are finally moving along - CAN'T WAIT! :jawdrop:

phew

what a relief

jan just called up the HDB officer and after checking, apparantly our HLE has been approved too so now we're waiting for the letter to come to confirm our 2nd appt with HDB to settle the paperwork!

Things are finally moving along - CAN'T WAIT! :notti:

That is Great Bro, can feel ur excitement. :bow::jawdrop:

Make sure u check all the defects. :bow:

That is Great Bro, can feel ur excitement. :notti::jawdrop:

Make sure u check all the defects. :bow:

heh

of course i will, bro

then when it comes to housewarming many months later, you can be sure i'll invite you along. heh

btw, ah wai isn't very active here ah? what about his gf?

heh

of course i will, bro

then when it comes to housewarming many months later, you can be sure i'll invite you along. heh

Hi Kenmura, I happen to see your msg here. I have been busy lately, so did not really have time to surf net. I have heard from my gf that she got to know you and your gf during cantona7 housewarming. Heard from her that you and your gf very happening. We also have the same dates for our ROM as well. Hee :notti:

Hope to meet you both one day, maybe during one of the mahjong sessions or winning eleven sessions. Heehee...

Oh ya..my gf has promised you to send you some of our contact. Maybe you would like to leave your email, so that I can send it to you.

Hope everything goes well for you. I can tell you it is a very great and satisfying experience. !!

heh

of course i will, bro

Sorry Bro, tat day too busy really got no time for u guy. Feel free to pop by tis few day if u wan to, we can hv a long talking session on reno. :notti:

Ah wai :P shld be even more busy these few day, cos he jus brought God of War2 busy killing god nw. :P

Hi Kenmura, I happen to see your msg here. I have been busy lately, so did not really have time to surf net. I have heard from my gf that she got to know you and your gf during cantona7 housewarming. Heard from her that you and your gf very happening. We also have the same dates for our ROM as well. Hee :help:

Hope to meet you both one day, maybe during one of the mahjong sessions or winning eleven sessions. Heehee...

Oh ya..my gf has promised you to send you some of our contact. Maybe you would like to leave your email, so that I can send it to you.

Hope everything goes well for you. I can tell you it is a very great and satisfying experience. :yamseng:

hello ah wai!

your house is very very nice too!

grin

PLUS we have the same date for ROM too. i guess 7th april we'll all be logging on to the ROM website.

heh

thanks for all your help. really appreciate it.

can email me the contacts at kennweng@gmail.com? cheers.

p.s happening???? :notti:

Sorry Bro, tat day too busy really got no time for u guy. Feel free to pop by tis few day if u wan to, we can hv a long talking session on reno. :yamseng:

Ah wai :notti: shld be even more busy these few day, cos he jus brought God of War2 busy killing god nw. :help:

paiseh lah... everytime disturb you guys....

don't worry about it... it was your homewarming, of course you'd be busy! pity we didn't get to say much to your wife though....

you and ah wai's gf were so super nice that when jan and i got back to the car, we were like, "erm.... why are they all so nice??"

i mean, seriously, even in the workplace, it's almost impossible to find people so nice and friendly. i mean, we were total strangers!

thanks so much.... all you guys certainly made our day. :notti:

paiseh lah... everytime disturb you guys....

don't worry about it... it was your homewarming, of course you'd be busy! pity we didn't get to say much to your wife though....

you and ah wai's gf were so super nice that when jan and i got back to the car, we were like, "erm.... why are they all so nice??"

i mean, seriously, even in the workplace, it's almost impossible to find people so nice and friendly. i mean, we were total strangers!

thanks so much.... all you guys certainly made our day. :yamseng:

:help: Hey u guy are always welcome.

:P Hey u guy are always welcome.

grin

ok la, now we play mahjong first

next time then we bake cakes together

oh yeah bro, before i forget, jan asked me to remind you that although you can bake cakes without using an oven, it isn't recommended because the eventual taste will be very much affected. :P

grin

ok la, now we play mahjong first

next time then we bake cakes together

oh yeah bro, before i forget, jan asked me to remind you that although you can bake cakes without using an oven, it isn't recommended because the eventual taste will be very much affected. :dancingqueen:

Ok Bro, will translate the msg to Mrs Cantona7, we are looking forward to try some experiment. :dancingqueen: