Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi wklee,

I have pm you ***** contact.

Hi Superfree, million thanks for your pm! I have contacted ***** and suprise that he's working on public holiday tomorrow, will be meeting up with him hope that we can get a good pricing from him biggrin.gif.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

Check if anyone has ***/William as their ID currently?

Can I have their numbers?

Thanks for sharing..

Hi,

Can I have ***/William contact also?

Thanks!

ID: *****
Where: 4-Room at Telok Blangah
Reno Damages: 35k
Reno Start Date: 01 April 2012

Shoe cabinet
clarissa045.jpg
clarissa058.jpg

Living area
clarissa047.jpg
clarissa059.jpg

Hi Superfree, your shoe cabinet and TV feature looks great! Can pm me ***** contacts. Thanks in adv...

Seems like nobody uses Marcus from SDS?

Hi red star, so did u engage Marcus p eventually? I met up with him few days ago and is expecting his quotation soon. Do u have any feedback on him?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Hi there, I'm deciding to engage summit design and the ID in charge is also Marcus P.

Any feedback on him so far?

we got a quotation from him and he is accommodating, follow up and give quote within a week also. it's the more reasonable quote from id firms but we decided to go with a contractor recommend by friend.

I’m writing this to express my deepest gratitude for all the work Summit Design did for my new house.
When I first decided to use a decorator, the choice was clear: I would use you. Now my home is ready, I have an entirely different appreciation for the work you do. Simply put : you are much more than a "decorator."
Your input was far greater than my expectations from a decorator. You assisted me in selecting not just furniture, patterns, colors and combinations, but you also helped me with the design, use of space and layout, the selection of vendors, the hiring of service providers, and most importantly the coordination of it all. Due to your continued involvement and hands-on approach made the entire project transparent to me. In effect, you handled everything. Though there are some minor adjustment need to be make, the response is fast.
When choosing you as my decorator, you most certainly exceeded my expectations! It is refreshing to see a professional take so much pride in their work.
Once again, all I can say is thank you.

Hi all,

My wife and I also did our new house (sengkang BTO flats) with Summit Design after a brief comparison with other firms like:

1- Chew Interior
2- Classi_ Idea_ cannot spell out fully
3- D'Trenzo
4- NorthW--- cannot spell out fully
5- A n D Design (serangoon road i think)
6- Mr Toh From Chng Poh Guan contractor (if never remember wrongly, he is the one that will camp around bto flats and ambush ppl like us)

I'm known by my friends to be a very cost-cautious (or rather NIAO) person, and the services/items i can get wil always be the best among my circles of friends, of course renovation must also get the most worthy firm. Worthy Does Not mean the cheapest, quality and service comes into consideration also.

Deciding Factors to award Summit Design the contract
1- Review from renotalk was good
2- They have aftersales warranty of 5 years! most only offer 2 years.
3- Quotation is reasonably competitive
4- I.D *** rapport with us was good

We were referred by our friend to her designer *** from Summit Design. After talks with quite a few id, *** came across as a sincere id that will not really charge you more items/services for the sake of more comm. (of course he will try to encourage add-ons like wallpapers but we do not felt pushy for not taking up, which i feel is very important since the house decison should be made by us and not by the id).

I believed *** will have good rapport with young couples like us (I'm 27) for his communication and services. His quotation to us was prompt and this gave us more time to determine if his quotation was good enough for me.

Total contract for reno was around $18+k, rough breakdown as below

1- false ceiling
2- feature wall 7 feet
3- painting 4 rm flat
4- 1 L-shaped wardrobe
5- Tv console 7 feet
6- shoe cabinet
7- kitchen solid surface with island top
8- misc items like labour, shower kerb glass door etc...

Like I say earlier on, I do not go for the cheapest so some of you may feel you can get a better quote for the above items, but in my opinion, combine with service and warranty period, this is the best I can find that time.

Reno for the whole house takes about 6-7 weeks and i would say not much of an issue with the renovation. Some minor touch ups for the painting only.

*** would also promptly address our issues (even if it does not really concern him within the quotation) and delegates the tasks to his team of workers who are also friendly and serious in their work (I merely asked them to drill holes into the wall to facilitate my installation of IKEA Cabinet but end up the team helped me to install the cabinets ( x 2) and used their better quality screw, advising me that the screws i provided them may not be durable for long term usage, when it is really not their problem I must say.

After completion of my house, my friend also went to ask for *** quotation for her new house and she also ended up taking up with Summit Design and *** services, so if u guys are considering using summit design, I would recommend *** for his services and dedication to your new house reno.

Happy Quotation Hunting!

i am in the mist of shortlisting ID, could you be kind to PM me *** contact number.
thank you.

After settle down for my new home in punggol for few months, finally I have time to share my personal views/comments abt my ID for his hard work and effort in our new home.

I have engaged *** from Summit Design after searching for a few ID firm. Reason being, he is knowledgeable,unlike those who do sales-talk speech alot,but with no knowledge at all. He is quite accomodating and of cos price is reasonable ,furthermore with 5 yrs warranty after-sales.

I can said that from the first meeting with *** to handing over, his attitudes and service remain unchanged,unlike those who changed after closing the deal and collect payment from you.

For followup & coordination work from quotation to actual work, he is responsible and prompt in replying you via sms/email.
Sometimes when I sms him late at night, he still tried his best to reply me back.No problem in contacting him.

Though,along the way, there is some minor hiccup cause by his contractor but he always tried his best to resolve asap,this is what I call a responsible ID.

Till now, he is still reachable when I need him to touch-up certain things for me,quite appreciated.Hopefully in future as well. I think some other ID may have possibly deleted your hp no. once handover.

Hope my sharing helps.

Finally moved in and more or less settled down!

Pics to come soon but first, I want to give my ID a well-deserved testimonial:

Carol Lim from Summit Design Studio

Was going to go for the few frequently mentioned IDs initially upon forum reviews but she was assigned to me when I first called them. After a few meetings and email exchanges, found that her follow up is fantastic so decided to sign up with her!

Design wise, mainly used my own ideas cos I already knew what I want, but she gave constructive technical advice as to whether things were feasible or not. During the reno process, some serious / minor hiccups were encountered but she was always prompt to follow up with solutions, even tried to make things easier for me cos she knew I was on leave for only a day and tried to get her workers to come in for after-reno touch-ups all on that specific day.

Carol also noticed little things (that we never even noticed but were essential) and took initiative to rectify / improve them on her own e.g. rubber stud for the glass shower screen to prevent it hitting the wall, hook for laundry line...

Response after handover was good too, no MIA after final payment. Thumbs up!

Thanks so much, Carol!