Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi I am new here. Can I ask if anyone has used Davide as their ID before and care to share anything about his work? I understand he just joined the company few months ago. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there,

Anyone tried ***** from Summit Design Studio before??

Hi BreadPigZ,

I have just engaged ***** as my id in summit design for my reno of my newly 4 romm flat. He's a friendly guy with patient and knowledgeable. My reno have just started at the start of April, so far so good. Will upload some photo of his works once my carpentry works is done.

Can pm me william/*** contact? Thank in advance.

Adding one more to the many positive reviews for Summit Design. My ID was ***. Before visiting Summit, me and my wife had actually gotten quotes from about 8-10 interior design firms, and some factors eventually led to us to deciding on Summit Design. We got the best quote, ID(***) was extremely professional and responsive, the promise of after sales service, and of course, the house design.

My renovation:
- Tiling (Whole house)
- Carpentry (Whole house)
- Electrical works
- Plumbing works
- Painting (Whole house)

I will start by reviewing the design process. Both me and wife already had in mind what we wanted, so we told *** our idea, and along the way, he gave us valuable professional advice. After we had decided on the final design, the 3D drawing was prepared in within a week. All credit to *** that the 3D drawing was in fact almost identical to what my renovated house looked like eventually. My parents couldn't even tell the difference.

Tiling was perfect. Carpentry was very good, although we did find some faults, which were easily rectified afterwards. Electrical and plumbing works were very good as well. Paint job was also very well done. During house renovation, slight defects here and there are inevitable, and that's where the after sales service comes in. Whatever defects that we could find were rectified immediately within 1-2 days. And even after we moved in for a few months, nowadays if there are any slight defects that we could notice, you can be sure that *** will be there for you.

Our house was renovated during Oct 2011. As we needed the house urgently, we requested the job to be completed by a month, or latest by 5 weeks. There was no disappointment, as my house was delivered to me in nearly perfect condition within 4 weeks.

It was a real pleasure working with *** during the entire renovation process. Even till this day, he still occasionally sends us texts to catch up and check if everything is good. We really considered ourselves pretty lucky to get such a responsible ID for our first house.

Attached below is a picture of my living room =)

img2746g.jpg

img2747m.jpg

ID: *****
Where: 4-Room at Telok Blangah
Reno Damages: 35k
Reno Start Date: 01 Apri 2012

Kitchen area
clarissa026m.jpg
clarissa050.jpg
clarissa071.jpg

Hi superfree,

Your kitchen is nice!
Can you kindly share us the contact info of *****?
We are currently looking for an ID.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Superfree, just curious is your kitchen layout planned by feng shui master? Bcz the cooking area too corner and not too comfortable too cook, in my tot it will be better if the position swap with kitchen sink.

p/s just for sharing

My home renovation project was handled by ***** from Summit Design. The project was completed before CNY, and I moved in shortly after.

The completed project is satisfactory, even though there were minor hiccups along the way. ***** was quite new when handing this project, but I found that he coped well with the subcontractors and he was responsible too. I remember when one of the kitchen tiles had to be urgently replaced, and the supplier was unable to send it on time, ***** took the initiative to rush to the supplier's warehouse to collect the tile personally. He was without his own vehicle at that time. Kudos to Gavin for being so responsible.

I would also like to give special thanks to the carpenter ah Foo(I heard ***** calling him by this name)and the painter(a Malay guy)for their patience and tireless help.

Will post some photos when I have time!

Hi superfree,

Your kitchen is nice!

Can you kindly share us the contact info of *****?

We are currently looking for an ID.

Thank you in advance!

Hi wklee,

I have pm you ***** contact.

Hi Superfree, just curious is your kitchen layout planned by feng shui master? Bcz the cooking area too corner and not too comfortable too cook, in my tot it will be better if the position swap with kitchen sink.
p/s just for sharing

Hi simon,

I did't hire any fengshui master. At first, i'm thinking of put the cooker at kitchen sink area, but my mom is a heavy cooker, so we plan to have it near to the window for the ventilation purposed, but we did not realize until ***** mention our cooker is under the cloth hanging area & is not so good in fengshui, and his previous customer also having the same situation with us,rather to believe, so we decided to move it more to right hand side. Thanks to ***** that he's willing to listen to our suggestion, and some how, he will advise in all kind of our reno issues.
Cheers :good:

Anyone engaged Marcus P as your ID?

Im in a dilemma, I feel like i should give him a chance, but at the same time since i'm not seeing any reviews of him, i feel like i should get someone who has more good reviews.