Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Frankly speaking, till now my renovation is going on smoothly and most of the contractor hired by Summit are very experience.

Hi,

i'm new here. i myself engage SDS for renovating my place in punggol. I engage ***** as my ID. Super friendly guy with lots of patients, willing to do changes without showing us any attitude at all. creative and honest fella which will advise you what can be done and what cannot. Complete my renovation last month and i have already move in. very please with the overall finishing.

for your info, they only create the 3D design to you when u confirm their services within 2 weeks. No GST charges also.
Will post some photos of my place here when i have taken some...
:yamseng: thanks Submit Design Studio..excl.gif

Hi,

i'm new here. i myself engage SDS for renovating my place in punggol. I engage ****** as my ID. Super friendly guy with lots of patients, willing to do changes without showing us any attitude at all. creative and honest fella which will advise you what can be done and what cannot. Complete my renovation last month and i have already move in. very please with the overall finishing.

for your info, they only create the 3D design to you when u confirm their services within 2 weeks. No GST charges also.

Will post some photos of my place here when i have taken some...

:yamseng: thanks Submit Design Studio..excl.gif

can share some photos of ****** work?

My ID( Keave) from Summit. He is very pro active and creative too.

The reno has started. So far so good.

Encounter some defects on carpentry works.... reworks need to be done.

am wondering, will some of the things be cheaper if intro by the ID? (what i mean is ID will bring u to buy the stuff) Can we provide them a quotation to include the price into the reno loan quote and we apply from the bank?

Have some questions to ask those who have used simmit...

1) Do they go and choose furniture with you?
2) Do they help you communicate with the electrician and aircon guys or you want to do it yourself?
3) Anyone used *** before? Gd? Heard he and william in the same team.
4) Anyone can share with me their quote from summit for a typical 4 room flat (I staying fernvale)? Please email me at unity58@hotmail.com

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Response and rework was fast!

Hi, do u recommend *****?
met him during 1st consultation... had a gd impression of him.

Hi everyone, I too engaged Summit Design Studio as my ID firm and my ID was ****** :thumbs up:

Just wanted to share the wonderful experience that I have with Dennis throughout the renovation process.

From the initial 3D drawings which I have asked him to amend couple of times to the in-between minor hiccups during the whole process, ****** has always been patient and professional. Most importantly, he was always very easy to reach and you could always SMS or whatspp him. The minor hiccups were promptly rectified and the whole renovation process took only one month!

The carpenter, electrician and plumber that ****** engaged were all very punctual and did their work professionally. Even when rectifying the minor hiccups, never once was there any complaint from any of them. Of course, much credit has to be given to ****** for the well-planned schedule and the liasing done.

Even after the whole renovation was done, ****** still gave me a call to ask how was everything which was a very nice gesture as this meant ****** cares about after-sales service.

It has been almost a month since I have shifted in and all has been good thus far.

I have already recommended Dennis to some of my friends and will most certainly go to him again in future if I need any more renovations.