Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi 2 years ago through this forum, i have engaged Summit for my house renovation and had quite a pleasant experience with them. Even till a few months ago i once again experienced good after sales service from Summit.

I had one faulty drawer due to my own misappropriate usage so rang up Summit to see if there any remedy. My ID was prompt in sending a repairman to my place and to my surprise, had a new drawer replaced free of charge for me.

Hence personally i highly recommend Summit to all.

Nooby, unsure of the bad experience u had with your ID but did you ever try to check with the Summit Boss to rectify your problem? in whichever company, there is bound to have black sheep but as long as there is a good leader, is the company that we consumer should have trust in.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear May_dream1,

You work in bank yet you are so free. Are you not stealing your bank's time to do unproductive job? I think the bank must be very luck to employ people like you.

Your England from where one? which part of my posting saying that old forumers are not trustworthy? You know the meaning of "wary"? wary = careful

ya loh, my bank is in bad shape because of me so i got a lot of free time at hand. they are quite lucky to hire me, right? i also think so.....

you said only 1 forumer can be trustworthy so means ?? all others are not, right?

of course my england not as great as yours..... after all i am a small staff in a bank that are too free, right?

ya loh, my bank is in bad shape because of me so i got a lot of free time at hand. they are quite lucky to hire me, right? i also think so.....

you said only 1 forumer can be trustworthy so means ?? all others are not, right?

of course my england not as great as yours..... after all i am a small staff in a bank that are too free, right?

Hi May_dream1,

You got me wrong. The 1st one to claim something, he can use the word "only 1". i.e. xxx country was the only 1 country which had a flyer. This is dynamic one. There can be 2nd, 3rd .....when the 2nd and subsequent claims come along, the word "only 1" would no longer applicable. The 1st one to stalk claim can use "only 1"

I am surprised that your bank categorizes staff by size. Small size is small staff. So there are medium, large and extra-large staff in your bank.

ok joke aside. I am being banned by this forum for stating the truth. Nevermind, I can always come in with another nick to post if this nick is being banned again.

I own few websites and a forum myself, so I know how to get around with all this ban, suspension thing.

I am active in many forums, including our govt's REACH. Forumers criticized Ministers and policies etc, yet they are not banned, but in this forum, telling truth also kenna suspended.

Since this forum deletes and filters honest and truthful postings, I would post what I encountered here in other forums for the fellow Singaporeans to know what this forum is about.

In this internet world, censorship no longer an effective tool to silent critics.

If this posting is being deleted or my new account being suspended, I will come back with another nick.

(I had already saved a copy of this thread in my computer as proof of what I had said)

GohPat aka Patgoh

Edited by GohPat

Hi May_dream1,

You got me wrong. The 1st one to claim something, he can use the word "only 1". i.e. xxx country was the only 1 country which had a flyer. This is dynamic one. There can be 2nd, 3rd .....when the 2nd and subsequent claims come along, the word "only 1" would no longer applicable. The 1st one to stalk claim can use "only 1"

I am surprised that your bank categorizes staff by size. Small size is small staff. So there are medium, large and extra-large staff in your bank.

like i said, my england not as great as yours. my small is not relating to size but position... small position, you know??? so that is why so free mah, right? isn't that what you saying that i have so much free time?

i don't think its a joke, because saying anyone here for more than 6 months are either working for contractors or competitors. obviously being friendly on forums are not usual..... what do i know? i only in this forum and no where else. you have better experience so i guess your experiences telling you all forumers are unfriendly people? so anyone being friendly and giving advises (even though not promoting contractors or badmouthing one) need to be wary of.

My England was also very poor when I was young. It took me long time to remember the correct order of A-Z.

You must be still young and have not encountered any cunning fox. I have been seeing cunning foxes and fox spirits every now and then. I am learning something new everyday.

My England was also very poor when I was young. It took me long time to remember the correct order of A-Z.

You must be still young and have not encountered any cunning fox. I have been seeing cunning foxes and fox spirits every now and then. I am learning something new everyday.

i only see the goodness in a person.... and i believe, if you are nice to them, they will be nice to you. but then, like what you said, learnt something new everyday. i learnt that forums have unreasonable people now....

i only see the goodness in a person.... and i believe, if you are nice to them, they will be nice to you. but then, like what you said, learnt something new everyday. i learnt that forums have unreasonable people now....

It is a blessing that you do not encounter undesirable persons. I encounter more undesirable/problematic persons than any ordinary people in the streets. The people I have to encounter include liars, unscrupulous businesses, unreasonable consumers, quarreling neighbors and very aggressive people. Women are generally harder to handle than men. I like such encounters and enjoy face to face with these people. It is such encounters and exposure that enrich my life and let me gain deeper insights of human behavior, especially the weird ones

OK, Back to the issue of my renovation.

Rectification works in my house is scheduled on Friday and my table top will be ready on Saturday. Hope that everything goes smoothly.

Rectification work done. S_THUM~1.GIF

Summit contractor helped to make good chipped (due to wear and tear)floor tiles at entrance of my Common Toilet free of charge. S_THUM~1.GIF

I am made to wait and wait for my glass panel. The appointment is that their workers would come this morning.

I went back home around 11.00am and am waiting until now.

I SMS my ID asking when the workers can come. His worker called to tell me that they can come between 3.00pm to 5.00pm.

The schedule was in the MORNING and now the worker told me 3.00 - 5.00pm as though people are very free to wait. As though consumers are at their whim and fancy.

As I have overseas suppliers in town and I cannot afford to wait. I told the worker either come b4 3.00pm or don't come.

Waited until now, the worker still yet to call me to tell me whether they can come b4 3.00pm.

I am very disappointed. Very very disappointed and very angry for having to wait for nothing.

After pressing the ID for confirmation. I just got call from the ID that the workers can't make it and can only come on tomorrow morning.

I had been made a fool by these workers. Waited for few hours waiting for nothing.

I hate people who make promise or arrange schedule which they can't keep. I am aware that there might be unforeseen circumstances, but to notify customer of the change of appointment time is very important. Not doing so is tantamount to making people waiting like a fool.

Such basic courtesy also lacking.

After pressing the ID for confirmation. I just got call from the ID that the workers can't make it and can only come on tomorrow morning.

I had been made a fool by these workers. Waited for few hours waiting for nothing.

I hate people who make promise or arrange schedule which they can't keep. I am aware that there might be unforeseen circumstances, but to notify customer of the change of appointment time is very important. Not doing so is tantamount to making people waiting like a fool.

I agreed. I think ID should at least co-ordinate with their contractor instead wasting customer's time. I think its normal for people to get pissed off, especially if you need to take a day off just to cater to their timing. This is bad.

Thot ID should be your main point of contact. how come got to coordinate with workers?

If coordinate with workers then don't need ID already.

I agreed. I think ID should at least co-ordinate with their contractor instead wasting customer's time. I think its normal for people to get pissed off, especially if you need to take a day off just to cater to their timing. This is bad.

According to my ID. He confirmed the timing several times on several days. So, it was the workers' fault.I_ANGR~1.GIFbaa_cut.gif

According to my ID. He confirmed the timing several times on several days. So, it was the workers' fault.I_ANGR~1.GIFbaa_cut.gif

If they can't control/managed the workers...it's their fault. Can't because of that expect customers to wait n wait...