Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

workmanship is pretty good. Tiling, carpenter, plumbing etc all up to standard.

So far no major issues and not a lot of rework required apart from painting. The workmanship of the paint not the best. We made some noises to ID Joewi and he demanded the painter to go back and rectify all the problems lol.

QUOTE (Liuxuan @ May 3 2010, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm.. can consider! how is the workmanship! rolleyes.gif

Guest Liuxuan
finally this thread is back!

so i am not that si si aqua

dun worry when times come we will know!

QUOTE (freddie @ May 3 2010, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hihi

WOW before and after really alot of differences! !! very nice! !! i also have engaged Summit Design Joewi.. though ID is different.. but i believe they are all the same.... GOOD! !!

cheers

hi guys

my house renovation is almost done.. will upload pics soon to share with friends with same visions! !!

cheers

Glad to know that this thread is back.

Update - chose tiles last weekend.

Bought lights already.

Will be shopping for bathroom acc. this coming weekend.

Collecting keys next Thurs so hope to start reno the week of 24 May.

YAY! :jammin::dancingqueen::yeah:

It's been a while since last seeing this thread. Our reno started officially today with masonry work in the kitchen and yard, but the both of us had to go away to attend to family matters thanks for holding the fort.

In the interim both the 1st and 2nd drafts for our 3d is out, everything is coming together nicely. We liked many of the designs and after combining with our choice of colours, we were surprised how nice everything was. Now waiting for some minor changes to the drawings. Will try to post the designs when we are back in town.

Things accomplished while the thread was down:
furniture shopping
kitchen appliances shopping
bathroom appliances shopping
material / colour selection
found aircon

what's left:
lighting shopping
curtains shopping

our schedule is pretty tight, and everything seems to go by in a blur, here's hoping everything can be completed on time.Thanks for staying late with us. We know we can be picky at times!

Whew! That's enough typing on the teeny iPhone keys for now...

QUOTE (BeanieDuckie @ May 14 2010, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been a while since last seeing this thread. Our reno started officially today with masonry work in the kitchen and yard, but the both of us had to go away to attend to family matters, many thanks to the designer for holding the fort.

In the interim both the 1st and 2nd drafts for our 3d is out, everything is coming together nicely. We liked many of the designs and after combining with our choice of colours, we were surprised how nice everything was. Now waiting for some minor changes to the drawings. Will try to post the designs when we are back in town.

Things accomplished while the thread was down:
furniture shopping
kitchen appliances shopping
bathroom appliances shopping
material / colour selection
found aircon

what's left:
lighting shopping
curtains shopping

our schedule is pretty tight, and everything seems to go by in a blur, here's hoping everything can be completed on time. thanks for staying late with us. We know we can be picky at times!

Whew! That's enough typing on the teeny iPhone keys for now...

indeed Summit Design staff are quite impressive in providing professional services for naggy house owners like myself

cheers

indeed Summit Design staff are quite impressive in providing professional services for naggy house owners like myself

cheers

freddie, checked all your post in the pass, they were all "summit good, summit this, summit that" they must have paid alot in their advertisement, and your fee right...?

freddie, checked all your post in the pass, they were all "summit good, summit this, summit that" they must have paid alot in their advertisement, and your fee right...?

one really cant stop anyone from spouting nonsense

Sian. HDB will need a week to process the application.

Seller won't sign the indemnity till then, which means reno will start a week later :angry2::curse::jail::~

QUOTE (limpehahbeng @ May 2 2010, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI all,

My flat was done by summit as well. The reno finished abt 1 month ago. Budget wise his quote is the most competitive. I like his no-nonsense approach. Eg, if ur main concern is budget, he will make recommendation commensurate to ur budget and wouldnt recommend any fancy stuff that cost extra.

Overall I am very happy with the results. My only gripe was that the paint work was not perfect the first time round. But ID Joewi asked the painter to sort it out again so all is good .

Highly recommend Summit Design!

Below are some pics of the flat:

After
AMK_FINAL_0020.JPG
AMK_FINAL_0016.JPG
AMK%20Flat%20(Final)__0021.JPG

Yo... Can pm me designer contacts. Thanks a millions! !!