Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
QUOTE (Darren07 @ Apr 12 2010, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Currently my hse reno is oso done up by Summit Dezign William Wong & its oso thru this forum tt I learnt abt them (not sure y the earlier thread was deleted though??) dunno.gif & signed up with my current ID, Which I feel he’s worth mentioning about even though my hse reno is yet to be completed; abt 95% done.

I muz say both me & my wife are satisfied with the work he’s has done so far.
The reason we choose him was becoz he gave us quite a good quote; not the cheapest we had found but we like the confidence & idea he gave us. A very humorous guy to chat wif oso. Carpentry wise, we oso did not have much problem except for a few minor defects which he solve it quite promptly.

Actualli in fact I was quite impressed when there was once we call up designer for a hole dented into our wall tiles by his worker, instead of finding excuses; he actualli get upset upon seeing the hole and assured us that he will get it fixed immediately.

Below are some of the renovation work that has been done so far & I believed he’s someone I would recommend to a friend wink.gif

Kitchen
MBR Toilet

Hi Darren07,

Can pls pm me William contacts...Thankyou!

Hi Darren,

I would like to have designer contact as well, if you don't miind, please pm me.

Thanks

HDB permit approved. Hacking will start 4 June (this friday).

Hope to be able to post pics once there's progress.

QUOTE (blurOOd @ Jun 1 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi! BeanieDuckie,

How is the up dates from your renovation?
Can share?
Any pictures to show?

thanks in advance

hehe beanie & duckie are swamped with work and reno activities recently so have not post. Was gonna post some pics but beanie was not comfortable to share until work is completed. Once posted you can compare design to actual.

Currently progress is abt 80%. the big 2 for us, carpentry and lighting will be done by today. Planned move in 19 June, very fast considering the house was a blank slate only 2 weeks back. Still on track =)

will get some pics up soon, after duckie and beanie get some rest.

Beanie: ask for the same carpentry team as ours, really take pride in their work, took back pieces we were not happy with for rework, no questions asked...

Duckie: need sleep... sleepgo.gifz

Pm'ed you le...

Edited by Leyenda

QUOTE (BeanieDuckie @ Apr 30 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Signed up with summit last week after comparing 7-8 id's, well, until exhaustion overtook us. Price-wise they may not be the lowest but a few strengths impressed us enough that we decided to bet on this horse.
1. Response via phone is fast... Really fast... In fact one time we didn't hear the ring tone before our Id picked up. This is impressive, if that is what we will get thru out the project. Peace of mind, if u will, knowing ur project manager will be there when u need him.

2. Shared creative process - in our search, we came across pushy Ids (my way or the highway), as well as "everything-also-ok" Ids. Our Id gave us the best of both worlds, benefit of his experience while keeping us grounded on planet earth. This was important to us, as we wanted to feel like we had a major part in building our nest but at the same time needed an expert to tell us certain realities so as to avoid overcommitment on their part leading to disappointment later.

So far the experience has been great, our Id has become in a way stakeholder and advisor. Keeping our fingers crossed, we will see our design next week, let's see how everything pans out.