Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

QUOTE (rosliluxe @ Jul 4 2009, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody engaged SummitDezignStudio Pte Ltd recently? Is it the same one in Summit Design thread? I came across this id firm when i was along in joo chiat n hv met up wif the id Joewi, is it also the same... ?

yes in joo chiat! !!

cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

Wow glad to hear that...

you mind elaborating their goodness?

so out of 10 , how much would you grade them?

cheers

I am not good at elaborate them in words. Out of 10, i'll give an 8.5.

The whole process takes about 2 months. Mainly carpentry work - TV feature wall & console, Kitchen cabinet, bomb shelter feature wall, shoe cabinet, MBR study table. And also tiling at kitchen and toilets. My ID gave a schedule table and we will go and check out status every now and then. Everything progressed per schedule. Only towards the end, there are minors stuffs here and there that was delayed (probably due to CNY). Because we were pretty rush to move in, we got very frustrated about the delay during that time. But come to think about it now...not a big problem really. :rolleyes:

Hi

currently looking for an ID for my new hse.. heard abt Summit Design Studio. Can anyone share their experiences with me? Many thanks

got my quotation from them liao..

now deciding who to engage..

Hi,

Currently my hse reno is oso done up by Summit Design William Wong & its oso thru this forum tt I learnt abt them (not sure y the earlier thread was deleted though??) & signed up with my current ID. Which I feel he’s worth mentioning about even though my hse reno is yet to be completed; abt 95% done.

I muz say both me & my wife are satisfied with the work he’s has done so far.
The reason we choose him was becoz he gave us quite a good quote; not the cheapest we had found but we like the confidence & idea he gave us. A very humorous guy to chat wif oso. Carpentry wise, we oso did not have much problem except for a few minor defects which he solve it quite promptly.

Actualli in fact I was quite impressed when there was once we call up SDS for a hole dented into our wall tiles by his worker, instead of finding excuses; he actualli get upset upon seeing the hole and assured us that he will get it fixed immediately.

Below are some of the renovation work that has been done so far & I believed he’s someone I would recommend to a friend

Kitchen
MBR Toilet

The ID staff not free to do reno. other ID from summit design studio is it good. is it better to do reno from HDB registered company?

QUOTE (simon @ Apr 7 2010, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Yes, my house is done by Summit William Wong.. In fact, wanna drop a note to thank the designer William for the great job in handling the renovation of our flat!

My wife and I appreciate his professionalism, honesty and most importantly enthusiasm in this renovation project. We are pleased by his promptness in assisting the various requests that we have.. whether its big or small request, he will try to help us, and with no delay.

I'm impressed by his perfectionism and creativity as a interior designer where he treat my renovation like its your own house, where he advice us on what's feasible and attractive without costing too much money too...

Have already started introducing Summit contact to my friends and relatives, keep up the good work! :>

Below are 2 pictures of my house
http://picasaweb.google.com/jenngcl/LoveNe...573662177130562
http://picasaweb.google.com/jenngcl/LoveNe...573744230494834

Thanks in advance

QUOTE (Zingwalker @ Apr 13 2010, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
joewi told you he not free to serve you?

he just quote for me recently

yeah ... he not free so he pass his ***

Edited by leyenda

QUOTE (dean @ Apr 14 2010, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah ... he not free so he pass his ***

hi
mine is not by willam but ID Joewi in summit design studio... he's good too.. generally i think the staff there are well-trained by same the management so shouldnt be too far out..

already signed up with Summit Design Studio. work in progress so far so good.

QUOTE (Zingwalker @ Apr 21 2010, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
met up with their ID. find his pricing ok

but feel like his is more like a down to earth person, and does not give ideas like most ID does!

sometimes need the ID to spice up and give ideas, else boring. like that must well find contractor

rather surprise to hear that ... cos so far my ID Joewi i engaged from Summit Design has been very proactive and given me lots of renovation ideas that i couldnt imagine or seen myself! !!

but for sure i m very satisfy with him at the moment... no complains...

all i can agree is one must really heed by words of mouth to find the right ID ...

cheers

Guest Liuxuan
QUOTE (freddie @ Apr 22 2010, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rather surprise to hear that ... cos so far my ID Joewi i engaged from Summit Design has been very proactive and given me lots of renovation ideas that i couldnt imagine or seen myself! !!

but for sure i m very satisfy with him at the moment... no complains...

all i can agree is one must really heed by words of mouth to find the right ID ...

cheers

Hi freddie, can pm me your id. m searching for id for my new house. rolleyes.gif

Hi Zhiz

Pls give some though on other pple, pls do not unnecessary comment on other pple comment. I believe you would also do not want pple to comment on you right? Unless you also belong to Summit design as well. But i agree with eilee notice that this thread seem more active then other pple thread. I would say other good ID and companies such as Chew InteriorInzen, U-home, Darwin, United Team Lifestyle , etc.. but none as active as here just a second.

Actually I am quite sure of who you are already

As much as you would know whether I belong to Summit design or not...because you would know best H.

Edited by zhiz