Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
What tile are you using?

can share how much you spent for your reno? Tks!

=)

Me using 600x600 gloss homogeneous tiles 'Non-stain'. Total damage ard 40k...

please dont look for Ken Lee, meet me already 5 weeks. we do layout, wait for his quotation.

then no response le. no sms, no calls, no emails to check me whether i still interested in his proposal

during my 1st meeting with him, everything went smoothly, dont know why sudden so big change.

to me, i think only 1 work to descripe, irresponsible.

QUOTE (wudimax @ Nov 12 2010, 11:16 PM)
please dont look for Ken Lee, meet me already 5 weeks. we do layout, wait for his quotation.

then no response le. no sms, no calls, no emails to check me whether i still interested in his proposal

during my 1st meeting with him, everything went smoothly, dont know why sudden so big change.

to me, i think only 1 work to descripe, irresponsible.

my id is Nicholas Leong... he send me quotation 2 days after meeting him at office...

seems like that are quite a few ppl here who engaged SDS for their house reno. but i didn't see a single t-blog except my own. tongue.gif

really hope to see more SDS customers posting their end products to share share. wink.gif

for me, i engaged SDS for my 5-room hdb resale. reno is currently at tiling stage. so far so good. fingers crossed.

how bout u guys? who were the reno experience with SDS IDs? dancingqueen.gif

Has anyone here used from Summit Design James Chew? Kindly share your experience please? I just had a meeting with him. He's punctual, polite and helpful. At least in my discussion with him today.

I just signed with the id William Wong 2 days ago. Reason to go with him was that he was very patient and come up with solutions for us. Not pushy at all... always on time and sometimes we were late.... but he was understanding.

Overall layout planning and quote was done >4 times , even w/o us signing on the dotted line.

I really trust SDS for their professionalism and treating customers with the uptmost importance...

looking forward to my reno works.

Congrats! I am looking forward to ur t blog of reno adventure ahead!

Where is ur place? When the hacking begins?? Exciting! Mine is wip now. So far so good with sds and my id, *****.

How about James?

not sure abt james either... they have quite a few IDs. so long u feel good with ur ID, should be ok bah... their IDs all not bad in general... quite experience and flexible... only problem i face with my id is that he is a very busy person lah... biz good, no choice. haha..

QUOTE (steelze @ Dec 17 2010, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats! I am looking forward to ur t blog of reno adventure ahead!

Where is ur place? When the hacking begins?? Exciting! Mine is wip now. So far so good with sds and my id, *****.

haha mine place is near boon keng. now in design stage waiting for the mock up design...hopefully hacking will be in early jan