Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Maeryn

Moving Into New House

1) first time you open the doors as the new owner.

2) bed placement date (安床)

3) moving in date. (入伙)

*) 安神

hi mace,

so sleep on frame better or otherwise.

i still blur leh..dunno.gif

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi mace,

so sleep on frame better or otherwise.

i still blur leh..dunno.gif

bed with frame ( below bed is empty/hollow ) is standard FS.

4 pole bed (below bed is empty/hollow) with "curtains" all round is super FS.

I need some advice...

1) Should we consult FS master while at the new flat, with ID 3D drawings to show layout and design OR without the drawings? Which is more worthwhile?

2) How do they charge consultation fee? More ex with 3D drawings?

I need some advice...

1) Should we consult FS master while at the new flat, with ID 3D drawings to show layout and design OR without the drawings? Which is more worthwhile?

2) How do they charge consultation fee? More ex with 3D drawings?

huh? if you engage a fsm, he will go to your flat. just show him your design and let him see which part needs to be change/rectified.

FSM dont give you 3d drawings, they are not interior designers. Most will give you a floorplan with furniture/stoves/..etc 's layout.

btw if one is not intending to renovate first, so does it mean just find a date to open the door and can stay in... when wanna reno then do dong tu? thanks.

btw if one is not intending to renovate first, so does it mean just find a date to open the door and can stay in... when wanna reno then do dong tu? thanks.

then should choose date in the according order ;

1) open doors

2) house moving

3) reno

huh? if you engage a fsm, he will go to your flat. just show him your design and let him see which part needs to be change/rectified.

FSM dont give you 3d drawings, they are not interior designers. Most will give you a floorplan with furniture/stoves/..etc 's layout.

Thanks MaCe.

Does FSM charges more consultation fee if I show him my ID's 3D drawing? Hubby wants to see FSM without the 3D drawings, as he's afraid FSM might "object" to certain design/features/position. :good:

What's the standard package for FS consultation? :jawdrop:

Thanks MaCe.

Does FSM charges more consultation fee if I show him my ID's 3D drawing? Hubby wants to see FSM without the 3D drawings, as he's afraid FSM might "object" to certain design/features/position. :good:

What's the standard package for FS consultation? :jawdrop:

if you die die want to retain your designs - no point going to a fsm.

FS consultation range from $300-$1k depends on your house type. anything more than $1k, those are conmen who advertise a lot, making you think that GOOD ones must be EXPENSIVE.

then should choose date in the according order ;

1) open doors

2) house moving

3) reno

What are the things to do for

1) Open doors

2) house moving

3) reno?

Pineapple? Rice in corner ? charcoal stove? etc etc which one goes where ah?

beside date for moving do we also need to select date for stove and installation of new bed?

stove is optional.

bed = an chuang 安床 yes.

stove is optional.

bed = an chuang 安床 yes.

but i've an chuang at my current in-laws house already before i got marry....but will be buying a new bed for my house

so can still an chuang again?

but i've an chuang at my current in-laws house already before i got marry....but will be buying a new bed for my house

so can still an chuang again?

yes, it's a old chinese custom. in the past they will do anchuang until have kids.

yes, it's a old chinese custom. in the past they will do anchuang until have kids.

Hi,

I just moved in to my hse for 1 week and discovered that there are crack lines on the wall. Its have to be re-plaster and re-paint. I have done all the pray pray..... REno finish pray and move in pray. So when can the

contractor come in to the touch again...... Do have have to choose a date to pray.......

Hi,

I just moved in to my hse for 1 week and discovered that there are crack lines on the wall. Its have to be re-plaster and re-paint. I have done all the pray pray..... REno finish pray and move in pray. So when can the

contractor come in to the touch again...... Do have have to choose a date to pray.......

to do touch ups? no need lah.....