Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Maeryn

Moving Into New House

Ta Ta Mi is like straw mat?, like sleeping on the floor also.

Those wu xia who travel, they sleep in the wilderness right, on the ground with the stars above? Also red indian sleep in tents. Maybe I watch too much tv :notti:

Like platform bed, cos they dun have a space between the sleeping area to the floor, not that they sleep on platform bed.

Of cos I like the current design else I wouldnt have paid a premium for it. Save the reno cost till I get sick of the current design.

That's great. I'm not that lucky ;)

I wanted to save reno cost but cannot. If moved in, quite hard to reno with us staying there, so may as well do it (one time pain) before we moved in.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ta Ta Mi is like straw mat?, like sleeping on the floor also.

Those wu xia who travel, they sleep in the wilderness right, on the ground with the stars above? Also red indian sleep in tents. Maybe I watch too much tv :P

Like platform bed, cos they dun have a space between the sleeping area to the floor, not that they sleep on platform bed.

the red indians are close to extinction. ;)

Wu xia(s) got no money to rent motels thats why they sleep in wilderness, those who have money all wants to stay in DRAGON GATE HOTEL. :notti:

japs,malays,thai,indonesians sleep on the floor but their floor is ABOVE the ground. thats why they are still around, alive and kicking at 2007 AD.

Wat is "wu xia who travel" ?

stars above? ?

red indian sleep in tents.? ? ? ? ?

platform bed - A bed whose base consists of a raised, flat, hard, horizontal surface meant to support a mattress.

- Bed consisting of a mattress on a solid platform that is raised by legs or framing

- is a type of bed familiar to the futon industry where a wooden frame is used with slats that go across from side to side. When you use a platform bed, you don’t need a box spring or a foundation. You can place the mattress directly on the slats.

You guys are hilarious.

right here waiting....

for you to join in the fun mah :dancingqueen: !! :bangwall:

btw I think the aztecs sleep with direct contact with the ground also...thats why they extinct liao :P

does feng shui also affect animals???

To a certain extent but maybe more on pets like Fish, Bird, Tortise....

right here waiting....

for you to join in the fun mah :(:):sport-smiley-004:

btw I think the aztecs sleep with direct contact with the ground also...thats why they extinct liao :sport-smiley-004:

makes a good argument.

couldn't reply earlier.. I was bathing.. lol...

maybe we could write a thesis to link extinction to sleeping on floor with no qi flowing?

:dunno:

Wat is "wu xia who travel" ?

people in 武侠小说。。。

Come to think of it, cant rem any existing civilisation who still sleeps on the ground...

people in 武侠小说。。。

Come to think of it, cant rem any existing civilisation who still sleeps on the ground...

Hahahaa my father in law like to sleep on the ground.

people in 武侠小说。。。

I still sleep on the ground! 'cos the ground is bigger than the bed!

Hehe.

Anyway, Maeryn,

I think if you want to have a FSM to consult in your house then I think you should have done so while planning the theme and design with your ID. That would have saved on the knocking and hacking right?

From buddhistic pointview, what makes a person having a good night sleep is to have a clear conscience and a mind that is not restless. When a person at home, it's time to relax!

And Mace,

I don't think it's right for you to say that for dirty things that can't be seen get monks to clean up. Firstly, monks are not cleaners. What they do is to recite some simple mantras and sutra to dedicate the house to the Lord Buddha. This is a way in return to hope for the dirty things to receive the grace and blessings of the Lord Buddha and hencefore be 'obedient' and not to disturb the human residents.

=)

bed postion is one of the critical things in fengshui, stove...bla bla bla...

platform bed is a NONO in fengshui.

tearing up here and there, really defeat the purpose of getting a 100% renovated house.

perhaps just get a monk to bless/clean the house during moving in.

Dates;

1) first time you open the doors as the new owner.

2) bed placement date (安床)

3) moving in date. (入伙)

*) 安神

What one need to do before moving into the house??? :dribble:

What one need to do before moving into the house??? :dribble:

1) first time you open the doors as the new owner.

2) bed placement date (安床)

3) moving in date. (入伙)

*) 安神