Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi hi!

can anyone also PM me Mr. K / Johnny Hp no or email add?

:yamseng:

btw, just saw their resale package and it looks exactly the same as the quotation I'd received from another ID firm but $5k cheaper :jawdrop: and Ideal House is even offering air-cons for free!??

To those forumners who'd used them before, will they really deliver as promised and are there any hidden costs? :help:

I called up Kenneth two weeks ago to discuss on my reno. As my project has a very tight timeline, Kenneth is too busy to take it up. Luckily, Peter was able to take up my quotation request. He even came down to take a look at the existing place to provide a more accurate quotation. We are very pleased with his service and attitude and have engaged him as our ID for this reno. Will be starting the actual work in mid Nov. Hopefully eth goes on smoothly.

Can i have the various IDs contact & emails? their Online Enquiry got no option to attach any file.

please pm me thanks

Edited by tommy78

Just to share - don't flame me. :P

When i was shortlisting the id companies, I used to ask for the individual id's hp nos and email address - but i will email them my specs because i used to think that email is better, black and white and all those. I realised after emailing some ids that most of them do not reply to us promptly (though i do not expect a 1 day answer but i'm talking abt 1 wk+ if you are lucky). At the shortlisting stg, a 1 or 2 wk/s reply is really too long. End up i will have to call them to tell them they had mail. :)

Thus, i whd suggest tt calling the ids (no matter which you are asking) to chk if they are available to your timeframe before emailing them (or fixing an appt with them to come down to your new hse). Most of those whom I approached whd prefer a meet-up @ the new hse so that they can take down your requirements on the spot and then emailing you their quotation. From then on, you can add or minus your requirements. :)

Tommy78 & RR2000, will pm you Steven's contacts. :)

Kajua - are you still around? I'm doing the tv console + study rm cabinet finally!! :rofl: :rofl:

Tommy78 & RR2000, will pm you Steven's contacts. :)

Kajua - are you still around? I'm doing the tv console + study rm cabinet finally!! :rofl: :rofl:

Yup yup still around. Move in to the flat liao hubby new PC dont have auto login renotalk 8|

I just remembered my password :notti:

YEAH!!!!! Good good give in to temptation!! Pictures!!!

I advise you do a 6 feet depth cabinet...my 5 feet depth one like not enough :notti: Totally filled up with hubby books, my hello kitty and bears

Hello all,

Im in the midst of discussion with Ideal House for "selective" renovation of my resale flat. Steven is the ID I talked to. He seems to be very patient with us, addressing most of our noobish questions.

Anyway, the quotation came out with Resale Dream Package as one of the item and it comes with a free 20sqft top-bottom kitchen cabinet.

However I happend to check their webby and it states that the same pkg is bundled with FOC 20sqft top-Bottom kitchen cabinet AND FOC a 3 system aircon, the latter is missing from my quotation.

Anyone knows whether IdealHouse has stop giving away free aircon? Or should I ask him straight bout it.

:dunno: