Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I think u went to summit design rite? Ben is previously from summit design. I asked him to quote..Then i think after 2 weeks I follow up from him, he said he quit liao from summit design and open his own. i think it is benzdesign if i am not wrong...But my hubby is very skeptical since his company is new, dunno whether can work out or not lah...so we decide use ideal house. But his 3D sketches on the spot is super top lah. But in terms of price...its ideal house for us... :D

Hi Adah thks for ur pm and reply here.. u so nice.. btw hw to retrieve the pm uh i was so happy then accidentally close the msg, hw to retrieve the msg again uh hee sorry arh i new here..headach abt the reno...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
kenneth's email as below for those who want his contact... Rather not give his number just in case...

kennethngch@yahoo.com.sg

pinkieberrie >> i think kenneth is very busy with my neighbourhood cos he has like 2-3 confirmed already ongoing cases... Maybe u can try to meet him on weekdays?? When r u getting ur keys??

Hi faith i just got my keys yesterday so pretty urgent.. ya lor he no reply..:( wher ur neighbourhood

I'm going to meet up with an ID tmr! I hope all goes well...The quotation so far looks good and the ID seems to be very enthusiastic and very on the ball, always get his replies very fast. But he's not one of the Ks! Haha...

Would love to see more photos if anyone has! =)

I'm going to meet up with an ID tmr! I hope all goes well...The quotation so far looks good and the ID seems to be very enthusiastic and very on the ball, always get his replies very fast. But he's not one of the Ks! Haha...

Would love to see more photos if anyone has! =)

I would luv to share with u my reno blog...lol..

U can check it out at the link below...

Hi Adah thks for ur pm and reply here.. u so nice.. btw hw to retrieve the pm uh i was so happy then accidentally close the msg, hw to retrieve the msg again uh hee sorry arh i new here..headach abt the reno...

u can go to the upper right hand, there is My Blog-My Controls-View New Posts----------------New messages..

U can click at My controls then u go inbox...Or u can click on the New Messages to see if there is new message..

u can go to the upper right hand, there is My Blog-My Controls-View New Posts----------------New messages..

U can click at My controls then u go inbox...Or u can click on the New Messages to see if there is new message..

hi adah thks thks for ur help. I managed to get kevin, meeting him tml, really hope he can do a good one plus gd price so that we no need so tiring keep findin..:D

hi adah thks thks for ur help. I managed to get kevin, meeting him tml, really hope he can do a good one plus gd price so that we no need so tiring keep findin..:D

no problemo...I can help you to minimize the hassle as I have been finding one good solid ID for months. Asking quotation from 10 or more vendors. I trusted this is the best for me and hubby. My sister also taking Kevin up soon.. :D

Hi all, for those who had their house renovated by Ideal House, were there are any other hidden costs for Ideal House (because the quotation they have for me is relatively cheaper than the others IDs)

I am worried that if I sign the contract, there are other costs that comes in along the way.

Hi all, for those who had their house renovated by Ideal House, were there are any other hidden costs for Ideal House (because the quotation they have for me is relatively cheaper than the others IDs)

I am worried that if I sign the contract, there are other costs that comes in along the way.

So far, none. Our ID (Steven) had been thorough in explaining each and every item in the contract. I think as a savvy customer, you should be sharp as well and note any irregularities. Ask questions and don't be satisfied until both parties know exactly what is to be expected.

Our renovation started in Apr and is expected to complete in early Jun. We met with several IDs before settling on Ideal House because of factors like price, customer service and feedback in this forum. Ours is a EM at McNair.

Along the way, there might be variations in the contract, you should ask for a VO (variation order). Ask that any additional work needed must be highlighted with you and prices agreed on.

Good luck.

Our renovation started in Apr and is expected to complete in early Jun. We met with several IDs before settling on Ideal House because of factors like price, customer service and feedback in this forum. Ours is a EM at McNair.

Along the way, there might be variations in the contract, you should ask for a VO (variation order). Ask that any additional work needed must be highlighted with you and prices agreed on.

Good luck.

Hi ymjp 100, thanks for the reply!

Just wondering what is a variation order?

Good luck.

Hi ymjp 100, thanks for the reply!

Just wondering what is a variation order?

Hello xemac, when I source for IDs, i indeed make a comparison table for all the quote so that all my requirements are captured.

I went thru each and everyone of them to ensure this. Even before i sign with Kevin, I meet him up just to ensure he got everything in order.

I then brought him to my house for actual site measurement before I sign with him. After we got the final final final quote, we then sit down and finalise the quote. It is a tedious process but so far for me, it is worthwhile seeing how kevin manage my project.

Variation order is an item that was added or omitted from the contract and that may incur additional cost or deduction from the contract.

i have one variation order every week since the start of my reno..

first its windows, now electrical work.. :P

haha..i got omission...but than i used the omission to add other things..lol...