Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi can someone pm me kevin/kenneth hp number?

many thanks

hey adah thanks for the number

i have read about this Mr K

is Kevin Mr K or is it Kenneth? Which one is more experienced? or do they come in a team?

hi all,

I am new here, pls guide me along.

I am looking for ID to give us some ideas and start work on our new 4-RM asap.

We have seen 2 ID and my HB like more ideas, hence not very impressed with the 2 ID we hv seen.

I'm lucky & chance upon this link.

1)May I know before we place our deposit, is there anything we should look out for?

2) May i have Mr. K/ steven/ Peter contact pls? Are they equally good? We are kind of tight on time..

Many thanks!

hey adah thanks for the number

i have read about this Mr K

is Kevin Mr K or is it Kenneth? Which one is more experienced? or do they come in a team?

Hi there, no prob.

Kevin is Kevin. Mr K is Kenneth.

More experience is Kenneth. Kevin is his bro-in-law to be.

I am using kevin :P

hi all,

I am new here, pls guide me along.

I am looking for ID to give us some ideas and start work on our new 4-RM asap.

We have seen 2 ID and my HB like more ideas, hence not very impressed with the 2 ID we hv seen.

I'm lucky & chance upon this link.

1)May I know before we place our deposit, is there anything we should look out for?

2) May i have Mr. K/ steven/ Peter contact pls? Are they equally good? We are kind of tight on time..

Many thanks!

Hi There,

My advise is that, if you have a concept in mind, show it to your ID as that was what I did.

So that you have a direction to go along. He will then proposed according to what your concept or idea with adding on his own idea too..

So there will be discussion between both of you...Add this omit there and etc before going to the final final quote...

Before placing your deposit, if you have your keys already, bring him over to your place for site survey and to have accuracy of actual quote..

Then went he sent you the revised quote, go thru with him to ensure one by one of your requirements are captured.

Better to make a comparison table of different IDs so that you know its an apple to apple comparison.

This is my brief description. If you wanna know more, drop by at my reno blog for details ya!

Good luck! :D

To all those people whom PM me for their contacts, I must apologise if the workmanship is lousy.

After we check on our house closely, we realise a lot of items are not up to standard such as chip wall tiles etc..

I hope you catch the contractor on a better day.

may i check with u guys when paying the initial deposit via cheque was a receipt being issued?

thks!

yes there is...U can request from your ID which the receipt will be issued by post.

My ID wrote on the agreement that he had received the money or cheque.

To all those people whom PM me for their contacts, I must apologise if the workmanship is lousy.

After we check on our house closely, we realise a lot of items are not up to standard such as chip wall tiles etc..

Oh budgetice... :o

Thank goodness mine are still ok and everything still went smoothly only with minor hiccups which are still within control..

To those who visited my home, I think you guys can see the workmanship..

Maybe for budgetice, the sub had a bad day I guess...Gees... :P

Hope he will manage to rectify it as best as he could for you ya...

I moved in for a week and problem started merging.... Carpentry workmanship is poor, i mentioned to my ID that the larder door was misaligned, then the worker merely put a magnet at the door! My cupboard has no handles, imagine how difficult it is to open my larder door....

Then the worse thing is.. washing machine outlet pipe is not deep enough, so when I washed my clothes in the washer, the water started leaking out! The delivery men did say my outlet was too shallow....

hmm. this Ideal House ID seems not reliable to me leh.

Last week I came over to their office with prior appointment.

Met by one guy who came late and served us in rush.

And after one week, still no news about the quotation.

I sms-ed, he also never reply.

Like that how can I give business to them?

Edited by rhizopus