Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

yeah, he manged to sort out the issues...those workers eat snake when he is not around...

Lucky mine went well. Only need to check once in a while..

mine today a lot of things happening..

will update...cos my black glass coming later... :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Can anyone PM Mr K/ Kevin or Johnny phone number as i called the main number it is always engage.

By the way, do we directly make appointment to see them first to discuss or i just email them my floor plan?

I am still sourcing for IDs.

Thanks

i think u call either one of them first then u email them the plan or u can meet them to discuss your requirements...

via PM.

I have posted my request also in another thread. Since this is the main thread, i post my request again.

Hi all, can someone please pm me either (kenneth/Kevin/Peter/Steven)etc hp and email? See who have time to take on my case. Thanks a lot.

hahaha...u noe...i everyday also go and c..if not me n hubby..hubby will be so excited to go n c himself thou...

hi adah care to share ur latest pictures of the reno?

hi adah care to share ur latest pictures of the reno?

hello pinkieberrie, check out my blog: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...28521&st=40 for updates...

more to come...almost come to an end... :dancingqueen:

some photos to share:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=535364

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=541209

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=541238

Edited by adah

hi budetice, hi adah,

hows ur progress so far? care to share ur comments on their workmanship? especially the carpentry? im thinking of doing customise bedframe as well (for 3 bedrooms)...but not sure about their workmanship? reno cost is getting more & more hee hee

also, anyone of you doing granite kitchen top? the id quote me additional $40 per feet if changing from solid surface to granite, is this reasonable?

thanks very much for sharing/advice :)

hi qiqi,

the carpentary so far is good.. even my mum commented they were put up nicely.

One concern is the kitchen cabinet, can only tell when the granite top is up.

For solid surface, u need to protect it against hot stuff, that's the reason why I went ahead with granite.

$40 pfr should be ok, usually granite top cost about $120 - $140, that price should be for indian granite which is thicker than the china one.

hi budetice, hi adah,

hows ur progress so far? care to share ur comments on their workmanship? especially the carpentry? im thinking of doing customise bedframe as well (for 3 bedrooms)...but not sure about their workmanship? reno cost is getting more & more hee hee

also, anyone of you doing granite kitchen top? the id quote me additional $40 per feet if changing from solid surface to granite, is this reasonable?

thanks very much for sharing/advice :)

Yeeps...so far progress has been good. Carpentry is so far ok. Good workmanship.

Im doing solid surface. So i dunno about granite cost...yikes!

hi qiqi,

the carpentary so far is good.. even my mum commented they were put up nicely.

One concern is the kitchen cabinet, can only tell when the granite top is up.

For solid surface, u need to protect it against hot stuff, that's the reason why I went ahead with granite.

$40 pfr should be ok, usually granite top cost about $120 - $140, that price should be for indian granite which is thicker than the china one.

thanks so much for the prompt reply. feel better now. hee hee

may ask them to customise bedframe as well. sigh, reno cost kept going up...and so many things to decide, like colors, materials. laminate designs...etc. im doing mostly white, but worry abt maintanence so a bit undecisive on the kitchen top. :P also a bit paiseh to keep changing ideas and hv to amend the 3D again :P

can share ur kitchen pics when ur granite top is up? u do indian or china granite?

thanks again! :)

Yeeps...so far progress has been good. Carpentry is so far ok. Good workmanship.

Im doing solid surface. So i dunno about granite cost...yikes!

Hi Adah,

thanks for prompt reply! read ur reno blog, nice design u hv thr. im still deciding btw white solid surface vs black granite top. like the white very much but worry abt maintenance la....haaa..

im very undecisive, feel bad to keep changing the 3D, how many times did u change ur 3D? :D

thanks thanks!

Hi Adah,

thanks for prompt reply! read ur reno blog, nice design u hv thr. im still deciding btw white solid surface vs black granite top. like the white very much but worry abt maintenance la....haaa..

im very undecisive, feel bad to keep changing the 3D, how many times did u change ur 3D? :D

thanks thanks!

Hi qiqi, thanks there. Did u saw my solid surface? It is white in colour.

I did took a closer view. Will upload soon. Btw, black solid surface, can see any scratches, thus white is better.

I change my 3D 3times. Certain areas, change a few times until i satisfied lor.

Thanks again, Adah.

look forward to ur pics :)

must be exciting with ur reno completing soon...

thanks so much for the prompt reply. feel better now. hee hee

may ask them to customise bedframe as well. sigh, reno cost kept going up...and so many things to decide, like colors, materials. laminate designs...etc. im doing mostly white, but worry abt maintanence so a bit undecisive on the kitchen top. :P also a bit paiseh to keep changing ideas and hv to amend the 3D again :P

can share ur kitchen pics when ur granite top is up? u do indian or china granite?

thanks again! :)

I've also changed the 3D design many times.. :D my reno cost also keeps adding up during the process too (add this add that) .. but good thing is that my ID is willing to nego on the price..

I'm having the black galaxy.. believe its indian granite. One advise i got from several ID i've visited is not to put hot things directly on the solid surface. Once the mark is formed, it cannot be removed