Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

Jux Like To Confirm...

Izit within 3mths after one gets the house keys must show the rom cert to hdb??

Also need two to go hdb or jux one would be fine?

Thank you !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you !!

If you take grant, must produce cert at final appointment.

No grant, within 3 months after you get keys.

Edited by mojo1979

Thank you !!

any1 person will do, also no need to go down to HDB hub, just submit it to ur HDB branch office would be fine. u can also mail a photostated copy to them. For me, i scanned and emailed to my HDB officer-in-charge...

Edited by sunboi80

If you take grant, must produce cert at final appointment.

No grant, within 3 months after you get keys.

Grant =?

First timer 30k considered grant? HDB loan? !!

Grant =?

First timer 30k considered grant? HDB loan? !!

If you getting resale flat, then that 30k is considered grant. Not sure abt resale flat but for new flats, you can defer submitting ur ROM cert. Just write in to your HDB branch officer to defer giving them reasons or providing them any invoice to show that you have decided on your ROM date. Usually they will allow cos HDB cannot force you to get married. We deferred for 6 months, HDB asked us to provide them evidence but we until now haven't give and they nvr chase....haha..

If you getting resale flat, then that 30k is considered grant. Not sure abt resale flat but for new flats, you can defer submitting ur ROM cert. Just write in to your HDB branch officer to defer giving them reasons or providing them any invoice to show that you have decided on your ROM date. Usually they will allow cos HDB cannot force you to get married. We deferred for 6 months, HDB asked us to provide them evidence but we until now haven't give and they nvr chase....haha..

Yes getting resale. So i haf a grant.

My problem is i not having banquet, jux a good soleminization ceremony than want to move in to new house.

From the looks of it, seems like onli after ROM than can buy the house n renovate.

My problem is i not having banquet, jux a good soleminization ceremony than want to move in to new house.

From the looks of it, seems like onli after ROM than can buy the house n renovate.

It's better to call up HDB and ask....for my friend, she got the resale flat before she ROM

I have gone thru 1st appointment and I was told by the HDB officer to produce the cert on final appointment because I'm getting the 30k grant. He also told me if I don't take grant can submit cert within 3 months after I get the keys. I was also told to produce receipt for ROM on the 1st appointment. I think if you don't take 30k grant you can buy flat 1st then produce cert later. Please take note if you don't take grant you can apply for new flat next time if you sell your old resale flat, if you take grant you'll need to pay 30k in CASH to HDB before you can apply for new flat...

Edited by mojo1979

I have gone thru 1st appointment and I was told by the HDB officer to produce the cert on final appointment because I'm getting the 30k grant. He also told me if I don't take grant can submit cert within 3 months after I get the keys. I was also told to produce receipt for ROM on the 1st appointment. I think if you don't take 30k grant you can buy flat 1st then produce cert later. Please take note if you don't take grant you can apply for new flat next time if you sell your old resale flat, if you take grant you'll need to pay 30k in CASH to HDB before you can apply for new flat...

If i take 30K grant haf to pay back equivalent amt in CASH?

Frankly does anyone here really pay pack this amt in CASH to hdb when the sell their resale flats?

If so, why do people take this grant in the first place?

If i take 30K grant haf to pay back equivalent amt in CASH?

Frankly does anyone here really pay pack this amt in CASH to hdb when the sell their resale flats?

If so, why do people take this grant in the first place?

You'll only need to pay back the 30k in cash if you're getting a new flat after selling your resale flat ( 30k grant applied). Which means as long as you don't buy new flats after getting the 30k grant for purchasing a resale flat, you don't need to pay back the 30k in cash. So all you need to do is only buy resale flats lor...

Because resale flats cost much more than new flats so "they" though of this idea to help those who wanna buy resale flats.

Edited by mojo1979

You'll only need to pay back the 30k in cash if you're getting a new flat after selling your resale flat ( 30k grant applied). Which means as long as you don't buy new flats after getting the 30k grant for purchasing a resale flat, you don't need to pay back the 30k in cash. So all you need to do is only buy resale flats lor...

Because resale flats cost much more than new flats so "they" though of this idea to help those who wanna buy resale flats.

So in a way, once u start with a resale, always resale flat liao?

Btw, if my 2nd flat i buy also going to be resale, will i still be entitled to 30k grant again?

Other than BTO, how to get new flat?

So in a way, once u start with a resale, always resale flat liao?

Btw, if my 2nd flat i buy also going to be resale, will i still be entitled to 30k grant again?

Other than BTO, how to get new flat?

You can buy new flats pay 30k back lor.

You won't be entitled another 30k grant.

BTO, WIS, Balloting lor ....