Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

likely to buy long long after i move in coz now no money liao

maybe when i get my dec bonus :unsure::dunno:

last time home econ class i only go for the cooking one coz i love food

the rest i skip so have absolutely no idea how to sew with a machine :notti:

hmm, think will settle everything else before embarking on sewing

still got to learn how to crochet first coz i want to make table cloth :bangwall:

Hihi you can go and look for my godma Veron at Chinatown point , for crochet matrials and

lessons ... heehee .. me now also too busy to do my knitting ...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
branded 32" lcd all around $1700+ nia... this sony a bit overpriced.

you make so paiseh o nthe $24

hehehe paiseh dun know the price of lcd tvs

actually i used this method of calculation for the ibook promo that's why now tied to singnet loh :bow:

but seriously loh, even $1.7k means $1k for 30months means $33.333333 a month for 10mbps nia, still cheap IMHO :dunno:

Hihi you can go and look for my godma Veron at Chinatown point , for crochet matrials and

lessons ... heehee .. me now also too busy to do my knitting ...

chinatown point got handicraft shop?

me always go the golden dragon opposite

will go check out chinatown point when i'm finally on leave :bangwall:

my missy so follow me to toilet that's why she know how to use toilet bowl.. she, the only wan that can do this, and when i call her to massage me, she will stand on my back and really massage with her paws lo.. every morning she do this to wake me up lo.. when i don wan she will massage me, then i have to get out of bed, at times when i say kiss kiss, ahe come to nip on my chin lo.. seldom cats know these lo.. :bow: she's my pride.. miss her, jus as she pass away, come another kitten stray that look like her, but a boy, so now i also look after this stary, but my mum don allow him at home, so he sleep outside my doorstep lo.. very maughty one, like to bite

awww, she is so sweet :notti:;)

my girl also similar, will tap me on the head to wake me up for work

somehow she just knows when i need to wake up early and when doesn't :unsure:

your missy your first cat too?

found my girl lying in the middle of the road not moving and nursed her back to health

but the amount of joy she brought to me is ten times more worth the efforts :):rofl:

Can invite head office bosses mah, they SURE cannt turn up then got more ang bo lor. :bangwall:

wait long long he also wun fly down fm UK, nt to mention give AB lor

i donate $3, but you got pay taxi driver $10 to come to my house take it. :unsure::dunno::notti:

:bow::P:(

naughty Mace,, u take cab come n give me la...

Sometime one person made decision is better than two fighting over their ideas. :rofl:

Hey Mace, u trying to bully ppl isiz. 8|8|8|

At least I donate $5, but u can take bus 2.5hrs to JW to take it. ;):)

quite true.. but he shd at least offer some ideas

ar.. i meet u somewhere centralise then u pass me the $5, or ask Mace take cab go ur place n pick up for me. :bow:

actually i used this method of calculation for the ibook promo that's why now tied to singnet loh :dunno:

but seriously loh, even $1.7k means $1k for 30months means $33.333333 a month for 10mbps nia, still cheap IMHO :unsure:

will go check out chinatown point when i'm finally on leave :bangwall:

heehee .. she used to work with them in the past , more than 13yrs ago i think ...

her shop at Hobby Craft Centre #02-73 Singapore Handicraft Centre , it's at the same level as Hello Kitty

but you need to go to another side of the 2 buildings ... hope you will have fun .. I have lots of books on

tabletops too .. really have no lucky in doing it myself .. always busy .. can't even finish my knitting projects .. Godma goin to kill me ... you can mention my name ... hoping that she will still give out discounts ... heehee

heehee .. she used to work with them in the past , more than 13yrs ago i think ...

her shop at Hobby Craft Centre #02-73 Singapore Handicraft Centre , it's at the same level as Hello Kitty

but you need to go to another side of the 2 buildings ... hope you will have fun .. I have lots of books on

tabletops too .. really have no lucky in doing it myself .. always busy .. can't even finish my knitting projects .. Godma goin to kill me ... you can mention my name ... hoping that she will still give out discounts ... heehee

will definitely check it out

hopefully i'll settle down and finish the crochet

only managed to knit mufflers after mufflers until everybody around me refuse to accept anymore mufflers :dunno::notti:

maybe i should knit a muffler for everyone as housewarming present :bangwall::unsure:

Yeah.. custom made curtains also cost a bomb :bangwall: ... Since we have the same layout, i share with you guys my curtain cost?

balcony - full height and length, day and night curtains

original study room (now my living room) - full height and length, blackout curtains

Study room - full height curtains, cover length of windows only, day curtains

Bedroom - full length and height, day and night curtains

Wardrobe area - day curtains, full height and length

After comparing quotes, went for the cheapest... inclusive of curtain tracks. $1,400 from shop in Bedok.

here's my curtain cost fm Shop8...

balcony - full height and length, day and night curtains $800

study room - roller blind (day type) - $150

study room - string curtains (3m) - $600

3 bedrooms - roller blind (semi opaque) - $150 each

inclusive of curtain tracks, total $2000

to me it's not worth it.

$90 x 30 mths = $2700

for sony lcd, i believe you can get it cheaper than the advertised price $2499.00

moreover for a BRANDED 32 inch LCD , this price is way too ridiculous.

as for internet most oversea site(99% unless you surf only sg sites) the throughput is only around 1mbp.

for a 1mbp internet access - only $30 per mth.

at least i am "only" bullying.....you wanna TORTURE pple siah....wahlao... :dunno::notti:

dat time i sign was $79.95/mth for 28mths... the tv was $1999.. we tot it was quite worth aft calculating the separate cost for getting maxonline $58.80/mth n the TV

current offer nt so worth but still many ppl will sign :unsure:

branded 32" lcd all around $1700+ nia... this sony a bit overpriced.

you make so paiseh o nthe $24

tink the sony price dropped liao.. saw challenger special offer 2wks back selling at tink $1299 nia

actually i used this method of calculation for the ibook promo that's why now tied to singnet loh :(

but seriously loh, even $1.7k means $1k for 30months means $33.333333 a month for 10mbps nia, still cheap IMHO :notti:

will go check out chinatown point when i'm finally on leave :dancingqueen:

awww, she is so sweet :wub: :wub:

my girl also similar, will tap me on the head to wake me up for work

somehow she just knows when i need to wake up early and when doesn't !!

your missy your first cat too?

found my girl lying in the middle of the road not moving and nursed her back to health

but the amount of joy she brought to me is ten times more worth the efforts :wub: :wub:

nope she my mother cat last litter, the siblings didnt manage to survive due to car accidents..

her mother also involve in accident pass away at age of 13, she also pass away 13 yrs old, i watch her grow since born, when she lost her siblings i bring her to my bed, share the same blanket with her.. she my kuai lo.. i been keeping cats since 19 yrs ago, my first mother cat got rape and give birth, been learning to look after new borns day by day, get more practise as she give birth more, of course very hard to take care as they are not allow in doors that time.. my mother don like scare they dirty the place.. so at nite they are out.. so one day, i saved my money get them sterlised.. now still left with me is 1 elder and another family of 4.... now my 14 yrs old biy got liver and kidney prob.. been on medication since march 07.. he alred now how to swallow tablet :good:

sept still need blood test lo.. haiz.. he also allergy to dust and cold, so now and then on flu medicine, can you image 1 tablet (human med, need doc px) cost me $8... :o

Edited by summerholiday

Announcement to residents of Compassvale Green:

Kindly proceed to update your nick and your flr # at sengkang dot com neighbourhood thread titled "Compassvale Green Residents List". We hope that with your co-operation, we could start on a feedback and/or petition to relevant bodies and authorities, to open at least one ****** coffeeshop in 29x precinct for the benefit and convenience of the Residents. Thank you and have a nice week ahead everyone! :dancingqueen:

Edited by gendon

dat time i sign was $79.95/mth for 28mths... the tv was $1999.. we tot it was quite worth aft calculating the separate cost for getting maxonline $58.80/mth n the TV

current offer nt so worth but still many ppl will sign :good:

tink the sony price dropped liao.. saw challenger special offer 2wks back selling at tink $1299 nia

wah sony price dropped so much meh?

must quickly tell my sis, then she can get for her room :wub:

$1,299 is really worth it to get leh

nope she my mother cat last litter, the siblings didnt manage to survive due to car accidents..

her mother also involve in accident pass away at age of 13, she also pass away 13 yrs old, i watch her grow since born, when she lost her siblings i bring her to my bed, share the same blanket with her.. she my kuai lo.. i been keeping cats since 19 yrs ago, my first mother cat got rape and give birth, been learning to look after new borns day by day, get more practise as she give birth more, of course very hard to take care as they are not allow in doors that time.. my mother don like scare they dirty the place.. so at nite they are out.. so one day, i saved my money get them sterlised.. now still left with me is 1 elder and another family of 4.... now my 14 yrs old biy got liver and kidney prob.. been on medication since march 07.. he alred now how to swallow tablet !!

sept still need blood test lo.. haiz.. he also allergy to dust and cold, so now and then on flu medicine, can you image 1 tablet (human med, need doc px) cost me $8... :wub:

aww so sad, at least you've got missy :notti:

how come so expensive the med? which vet you go to?

might as well you go to the polyclinic and ask for the med

it's just anti-histamine, and exactly the same somemore :dancingqueen:

current offer nt so worth but still many ppl will sign :dancingqueen:

ya..the 1999 still can consider.

$1299...wah old man longtime no update liao !!

me just keeps BIOing the sharp prices.

same same, but me bioing the pioneer one :yamseng:

me used to support plasma "school" back then, cos plasma got an edge over lcd when using under room light enviroment. Until Sharp came up with a AUTO brightness control....

normal lcd without auto brightness control will be too glaring and too bright inside a house. Plasma doesnt have this disadvantage, only disadvantage plasmas have is in shopping malls/best denki when there are too many fluroscent lights(too bright), it doesnt look vibrant under extreme bright enviroment.

i just find lcd pix too sharp for my eyes, will get headache after staring at the screen for some time.

so sharp until everything looks so 'CGI' :P

prefer the softness of plasma quality :yamseng:

guess it's a case of 'to each his own'

current offer nt so worth but still many ppl will sign :D

Hmmm.. if you're not very particular about the brand, there are much cheaper tvs out there. Recently bought LG 32 inch (LC4R) TV at $949 from Gain City ($1099 with $150 NTUC vouchers).

Contrast ratio 8000. Quite decent for the price. Some say LG break down easily but it's ok for me since there's warranty anyway... :)

Prices are going down down down... and to think that i thought i got a super good deal for my Samsung 32S71B at $1350 in October 2006. :bangwall: