Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

7 minutes ago, izong said:

yes, can get some good deals there!! but also need to check online, like the washing machine, it's $200 cheaper online although the salesman kept saying he's giving me the best deal at the fair :(

Yup, also check Lion City from Qoo10 for the washing machine, you can use coupons and get further discount.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 20/06/2017 at 5:43 PM, izong said:

Livingroom.jpg.d3958209d1ff69563a1c6a61b1f553db.jpgBedroom.jpg.8f11edf0ec6da2b1509a375bb5f7f298.jpg

I loveee the geometric shapes on the wall! Are you planning to have it painted or is it a wallpaper? If it's painted, did your ID/contractor charge you more for painting those designs? I'm thinking of having it done too, or DIY lol

For home appliances, I suggest you always check qoo10 prices first before going to any Expo. Usually the best prices can be found on qoo10 (mega discount, lion city, parisilk) especially with coupons that qoo10 give from time to time!

thanks for all the tips!! must start saving to pay VO bills :P

@spooky one wall is painted and the rest is vinyl. Yes it cost me more for the painting! 

Edited by izong

It's quite a long time since i updated the progress. I started posting a bit early so the actual reno only started in late July/ early Aug. When i have a chance i will post some of the reno pic.

On 13/06/2017 at 5:38 PM, izong said:

Finally after speaking to many i decided on my ID. I don't have any moodboard (too lazy and i also don't really know what i want) so i left it to the ID to advise. 

I will share more on the selections but i guess a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's some of the pictures.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture8.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Capture6.JPG 

This aren't really what i had in mind but the ID managed to come up with a drawing board, so that's step 1 done i guess. Now waiting for the amendment to be done to the 3D drawings.

Will also need to decide on the flooring etc...

Due to cost, i'm sourcing for my own on the electrician and the replacement of all the windows but the ID say they will co-ordinate. Can trust them right to do that right? 

Do you have any electrician to recommend?

On 4 September 2017 at 0:41 AM, izong said:

It's quite a long time since i updated the progress. I started posting a bit early so the actual reno only started in late July/ early Aug. When i have a chance i will post some of the reno pic.

Yes pls share more bro

You can source your own electrician but it will be good you will be available at most time and not just hand over totally to your ID.

When something wrong happens they will mostly gg to push the blame which happen to one of my friend who use a contractor and outsource some of the jobs himself.

On 9/6/2017 at 6:50 PM, Mannequin said:

Do you have any electrician to recommend?

hey, sorry for the late reply...

You can try the famous Mr Sim, so far so good. He's finishing up my unit soon but i think i'm happy to recommend him. 

Mr Sim, +65 9818 2445⁠

On 9/10/2017 at 9:14 AM, Kobelala said:

Yes pls share more bro

yes... now realize i started this page without an end in mind. I think need to go back to the first few pages to 'redo' and post more pic.

On 9/10/2017 at 11:00 PM, Songz said:

You can source your own electrician but it will be good you will be available at most time and not just hand over totally to your ID.

When something wrong happens they will mostly gg to push the blame which happen to one of my friend who use a contractor and outsource some of the jobs himself.

So far mine is ok!!