Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

transfer ownership for HDB by court order

Recommended Posts

My wife and I are divorced and by court order she will transfer her ownership of the HDB to me and I shall repay all her CPF.

But now I could not find her anymore as she refused to do the transfer, which I have to get a lawyer to handle this. My question is if I get lawyer to apply for transferring the HDB without her presence, do I still need to pay her CPF?  Or can take this as she gives up. 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not necessary to pay CPF, I think. What your lawyer has to say on this? He will be the best person to advice you on this matter. Every country has their own law and regulations. An attorney being a knowledgeable person will help you to deal more correctly. Check out on the internet what else can be done.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Aura Sink download renotalk renovation guide