Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

Awww... more of those cute little army boyz...

Come to think of it, We havn't thought abt the clock yet. Do you know any shops beside ikea which sell many photoframes. I have some pix which I would like to frame up. Don't dare to venture into fabric yet. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Awww... more of those cute little army boyz...

Come to think of it, We havn't thought abt the clock yet. Do you know any shops beside ikea which sell many photoframes. I have some pix which I would like to frame up. Don't dare to venture into fabric yet. :bangwall:

Ikea has the most affordable and widest range of frames. You can try the big departmental stores like Tangs, Robinsons and Isetan. Or else you have to go for custom frames...

Hmm.. I guess i should spend some time in IKEA, I try tangs, robinson, takashimaya, limited choice. Though the department stores have some nice and unique one but the quality sucks *made in China*

Hi sumo, the flap clock is cute & the army troops even cuter!:notti:8|

Haha...I had deployed several troops of soldiers around our home.

Hmm.. I guess i should spend some time in IKEA, I try tangs, robinson, takashimaya, limited choice. Though the department stores have some nice and unique one but the quality sucks *made in China*

Well...most products are "Made in China" nowadays, even IKEA's stuffs. I have seen some nice ones at the departmental stores but they are kind of expensive and in the end i turn back to IKEA's frames. IKEA's frames are not good quality, glass panel cracked when I try to remove the frame's backing...

It seem like my blogchat has been abandoned for quite a while, can see dustballs rolling around already. There is not much happening to our home at the moment, we are just busy moving our personal things, cleaning the place and doll up our home with some of our toy and vodka collections. The Robocon toys are Mrs Sumobear's favourite collection!

hf_personalitems.jpg

wow...juz saw the lil soldiers...good call!

anyway the absolute vodka stuff where u get huh? i walk walk around dunno where to find leh...haven search the net for it yet....how much does one of the flavors cost? or it comes in a set? love vodka hee hee... :dunno:

wow...juz saw the lil soldiers...good call!

anyway the absolute vodka stuff where u get huh? i walk walk around dunno where to find leh...haven search the net for it yet....how much does one of the flavors cost? or it comes in a set? love vodka hee hee... :dunno:

Heehee...I thought the soldiers look kind of funny when I place a bit here and there at home...it is an ambush!

I got my vodka mostly from the airport DFS...it is $20+! Cannot afford the ones off normal shops. I will normally get them when I travel or else get friends to help me to buy...I will also keep a close lookout for the limited edition during X'mas, sure got some funky design. I even have some mini ones that comes in metal can which I got my friend to buy from UK. I started my collection many years ago...dunno whether still drinkable.

Heehee...I thought the soldiers look kind of funny when I place a bit here and there at home...it is an ambush!

I got my vodka mostly from the airport DFS...it is $20+! Cannot afford the ones off normal shops. I will normally get them when I travel or else get friends to help me to buy...I will also keep a close lookout for the limited edition during X'mas, sure got some funky design. I even have some mini ones that comes in metal can which I got my friend to buy from UK. I started my collection many years ago...dunno whether still drinkable.

haha...itz really an original idea to use the toy soldiers for decorative purposes...confirm first thing people notice when they go to ur hse haha...

Ahhh...DFS...ok get friend to buy for me... :sport-smiley-004: thanx!

Another "try to be funny at home" session, we have a new toy member in our home and it is the dog that I had made from a pair of gloves and sock specially for Mrs Sumobear. We took turns to place the dog at different spots...hehe! It is kind of stupid but it is a fun weekend activity for us at home, peekaboo!

hf_toys02.jpg

i can only :jawdrop: at your creativity

the dog looks as good as any you can buy outside :dancingqueen:

think my first DIY project will only start in sep after my exams :yamseng:

Another "try to be funny at home" session, we have a new toy member in our home and it is the dog that I had made from a pair of gloves and sock specially for Mrs Sumobear. We took turns to place the dog at different spots...hehe! It is kind of stupid but it is a fun weekend activity for us at home, peekaboo!

hf_toys02.jpg

so cute.... :jawdrop:

i can only :bow: at your creativity

the dog looks as good as any you can buy outside :P

think my first DIY project will only start in sep after my exams :(

Aiyah...no need to bow at my creativity, just do whatever you feel like doing and that will be your own form of creativity.

The dog is very easy to do and it took me about 2-3hrs to complete, anyone with basic sewing skill can already. i found a similar dog at GAP but I still find mine the cutest...heehee small and wearing a sweater. The colour matches our living room colours...

I learnt my craft making from books that I bought from Kinnokuniya, the books have nice pictures and lots of inspirations.

Please pardon us (Mr & Mrs Sumobear) of posting anything funny on the thread... :P

so cute.... :)

Hihi eric...

Yah I find it so cute and funny when I bring the dog around our home...erm suppose to give a name to this dog but I have not done so. I always give a name to the toys that I have made so far...

hehe so cute! my hubby seldom buy me softtoys wan leh. let alone MAKE me one. so sweet of u.

u made it from your own socks? cool. still got ur own 'smell'. :yamseng: