Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

yea! lovely lomo pics! wads a mini diana btw? din noe theres a mini.. and u actually interchanged films with someone overseas! =p

my lca and holga has been in storage ever since my prep for wedding n house started.. haha.. btw, i also hope to "beautify" my rooms with enlarged prints of my amateur lomo pics.. so colourful!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yea! lovely lomo pics! wads a mini diana btw? din noe theres a mini.. and u actually interchanged films with someone overseas! =p

my lca and holga has been in storage ever since my prep for wedding n house started.. haha.. btw, i also hope to "beautify" my rooms with enlarged prints of my amateur lomo pics.. so colourful!

Check Diana Mini out. It's really very cute and tiny. Love the fact that it can change btw square frame and half frame format. But I read from some reviews that it's abit hard to change the film cuz of the size of the cam. Duno how true. But it's soooo cute. Wonder will Diana Mini come out in limited pink edition, like Diana. :P

Haha, all the more you should bring out the cams! It's a once in a lifetime event that u can create beautiful and special pics.

Another canvas is up for our master bedroom...it is a picture of our intials formed by wooden blocks played by children. After putting up the print, our room feels like a playroom now...haha

hf_blocks.jpg

Hi Sumobear,

thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and am amazed at your handiwork! :D

Seeing your children block prints makes me want to do something similar for my kids room. Do you mind sharing how you create it?

Cheers

Check Diana Mini out. It's really very cute and tiny. Love the fact that it can change btw square frame and half frame format. But I read from some reviews that it's abit hard to change the film cuz of the size of the cam. Duno how true. But it's soooo cute. Wonder will Diana Mini come out in limited pink edition, like Diana. :P

Haha, all the more you should bring out the cams! It's a once in a lifetime event that u can create beautiful and special pics.

wow.. interesting lehh.. and the fact dat its small tempts me! and uses 35mm too! now ive got loads of 35mm and 120mm stored in my mum's fridge, nv fail to nag at me when will i move those films to my own house.. hahah..

i actually used my lca and holga as props for my wedding shoot... hee.. thinking to use the lca durin my wedding too! =p

but sumobear here uses film slrs i think.. very pro and makes simple shots look even better! :D

Oh dear...it has been ages since I last entered Renotalk and so I am not aware of the activities in my thread...so sorry for not answering. For the photography works which I have done, I use cameras range from vintage camera, toy cameras, film SLR, digital compacts, digital SLR...

Here are some mini upgrades of my home. Life has been busy after entering fatherhood, there are just too much things to be done in such a limited period of time.

A roll of vintage prints for my living room...simple and cheap DIY with scanning, printing and framing.

frames.jpg

A set of retro drinking glasses for $2 from Cash Converters...they are dirt cheap but just need to compromise with the condition.

vintageglass.jpg

Oh dear...it has been ages since I last entered Renotalk and so I am not aware of the activities in my thread...so sorry for not answering. For the photography works which I have done, I use cameras range from vintage camera, toy cameras, film SLR, digital compacts, digital SLR...

Here are some mini upgrades of my home. Life has been busy after entering fatherhood, there are just too much things to be done in such a limited period of time.

A roll of vintage prints for my living room...simple and cheap DIY with scanning, printing and framing.

frames.jpg

A set of retro drinking glasses for $2 from Cash Converters...they are dirt cheap but just need to compromise with the condition.

vintageglass.jpg

Nice hse and DIY!

Do you have a overall pic of the cabinet/area where u display ur vodka? Need some ideas on where to display my hubby's vodka collection... Thanks!

Nice hse and DIY!

Do you have a overall pic of the cabinet/area where u display ur vodka? Need some ideas on where to display my hubby's vodka collection... Thanks!

It is the IKEA Expedit Shelve...I love the simplicity of the design and price! :P Due to the shortage of space...some of my vodka are displayed in the dark of my storeroom....

shelve.jpg

Edited by sumobear