Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

I like all the knick knacks in ur home leh!! especially the lanterns. i saw it selling in some shops but it seems quite ex here leh. u bought it in sg?

and u got a doggy at home??

Thanks thanks...we are very careful with every detail in our home...hehe. Must upkeep our boutique home. The lanterns are gifts from our best friend...she got it from vietnam. Dirt cheap...$7 per piece only! SG selling $80+ per piece!

Ohhh...the dog belongs to my brother-in-law but he is a dog-in-residence at our place. Something like a guest DJ in clubs...haha

Read about your pregnancy through your blog, hope you are doing fine! We are doing family planning right now...it is abit rush but we hope to have a kid this year.

Edited by sumobear

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks thanks...we are very careful with every detail in our home...hehe. Must upkeep our boutique home. The lanterns are gifts from our best friend...she got it from vietnam. Dirt cheap...$7 per piece only! SG selling $80+ per piece!

Ohhh...the dog belongs to my brother-in-law but he is a dog-in-residence at our place. Something like a guest DJ in clubs...haha

Read about your pregnancy through your blog, hope you are doing fine! We are doing family planning right now...it is abit rush but we hope to have a kid this year.

Vietnam! sob sob. i wanted to go there :dancingqueen: but then i found out i got pregnant. sigh. guess that will have to wait. I think i will love it there! love shopping in arts & handicraft markets. i go crazy shopping around in bangkok. haha i love doggys. my hubby's dog is too big for hdb. so we can only see him on weekends when we go back to my mil's place. U never thot of getting a pet? kidnap ur bro in law's dog!

I'm abiiit better now. no more vomiting. WAH! quick JIA YOU! u can still make it in time for a ratty baby :P eh but from my guess the 2 of u shd be still young leh. at least younger then me. so dont stress yourself.

Vietnam! sob sob. i wanted to go there 8| but then i found out i got pregnant. sigh. guess that will have to wait. I think i will love it there! love shopping in arts & handicraft markets. i go crazy shopping around in bangkok. haha i love doggys. my hubby's dog is too big for hdb. so we can only see him on weekends when we go back to my mil's place. U never thot of getting a pet? kidnap ur bro in law's dog!

I'm abiiit better now. no more vomiting. WAH! quick JIA YOU! u can still make it in time for a ratty baby 8| eh but from my guess the 2 of u shd be still young leh. at least younger then me. so dont stress yourself.

I went to Ho Chi Minh before but I never really enjoy my trip, just manage to take some nice pictures. Shopping is expensive coz they go by USD and the things are not really nice and value for the amount. To get nice crafts, you need to go to places where the locals go to.

Well...we love pet but we are hardly at home so a dog-in-residence is good enough :yamseng:

Erm...we are going to be 28 this year but we want to have a kid before 30. We love kids. We have been together for 10yrs so I think the romance need a change so maybe the answer is a kid. I have been taking alot of photos of kids recently, they are like a magnet for my camera. Probably that is a calling...

think there should be some promo for the off-peak season

but there's really a lot of interesting stuff there, so better to go 'armed' !! :notti:

Hey Apple...

How is your BKK trip? Is the boutique hotel that you stayed in good?

Vietnam! sob sob. i wanted to go there :notti: but then i found out i got pregnant. sigh. guess that will have to wait. I think i will love it there! love shopping in arts & handicraft markets. i go crazy shopping around in bangkok. haha i love doggys. my hubby's dog is too big for hdb. so we can only see him on weekends when we go back to my mil's place. U never thot of getting a pet? kidnap ur bro in law's dog!

I'm abiiit better now. no more vomiting. WAH! quick JIA YOU! u can still make it in time for a ratty baby ;) eh but from my guess the 2 of u shd be still young leh. at least younger then me. so dont stress yourself.

Hi Mist, Congrat to u on ur BB is really wonderful to be a parent :rolleyes: although I am still trying hard on that but jus feel that BB will complete a family structure. :bleah:

Happy Lunar New Year to you and Sumobear too. :sport-smiley-004::bleah:

Hi Mist, Congrat to u on ur BB is really wonderful to be a parent 8| although I am still trying hard on that but jus feel that BB will complete a family structure. 8|

Happy Lunar New Year to you and Sumobear too. 8|8|

Happy new year to u too! i only hope my BBs are healthy and obedient. i'm terrified of crying and wailing kids!

Happy new year to u too! i only hope my BBs are healthy and obedient. i'm terrified of crying and wailing kids!

Obedient child depend on the parenthood. 8|

when they are still BBs dont really dep on parenthood ma. i've seen some BBs very smiley and let everyone carry them. some just cry and cry and want to be pacified..

hehe anyway when they grew older think i will end up shouting and caning them. coz i remember my mum used to cane me and bro alot. oopps. how there wont be retribution.

when they are still BBs dont really dep on parenthood ma. i've seen some BBs very smiley and let everyone carry them. some just cry and cry and want to be pacified..

hehe anyway when they grew older think i will end up shouting and caning them. coz i remember my mum used to cane me and bro alot. oopps. how there wont be retribution.

I believe BBs have their pre-programmed genes from their parents but I think their mind is like a blank tape that records everything that they feel, hear, taste and see. Parents are their primary role models, so I think it is no good to take things too lightly.

Nowsaday parent seldom cane their children, they are treated like emperor. I remember one incident the mother had to stand in the MRT carrying her son school bag while the son happily sit and play his own PSP, that boy look like twelve years old to me. :dancingqueen:

Another incident I saw in the MRT the boy keep on scolding his mother over certain things and the mother jus keep quiet and try to cool him down. !!

Nowsaday parent seldom cane their children, they are treated like emperor. I remember one incident the mother had to stand in the MRT carrying her son school bag while the son happily sit and play his own PSP, that boy look like twelve years old to me. :dancingqueen:

Another incident I saw in the MRT the boy keep on scolding his mother over certain things and the mother jus keep quiet and try to cool him down. !!

I don't really support physical punishment unless it is really serious. Kids are mirrors of their parents, they will reflect every thing of their parents like behaviour and actions. I came from a broken family so I am really sensative to such issues and have been studying about human behaviour for a while.

I remember seeing an obese family eating at a food court...it is obviously unhealthy to be obese but I do not think they care. They are eating pig trotters, fatty meat, fried chicken wings, drinking cans of soft drinks. Everyone is so round like ball. End of the day...who gave the green light to eat? Answer is Parents.

Then because of Kiasu-ism in Singapore, everyone want their kids to be the elites so kept pushing them to go for enriching classes and study extra long hours. Will the parents know how their kids felt? Some kids are really smart in studying but not street smart and some are vice versa. You have to be smart in school but you have to be street smart when comes to working society.

wow...my blogchat is like a skeleton kept in the closet. Buried under a huge pile of fresh blogchatters...haha!

Ok, may i have your attention please...I have a little project coming up! I am going to have a make over of my spare room into a nursery! I am going to be a father by the end of the year...woohoo! Excited!

I am currently researching and brainstorming hard how to design the room. During my research, I realised that there is not much people in Singapore have a nursery. It is commonly a children room with ready-made themed furniture sets. Any blogchatters have any nursery room? Pics to share? What are the necessary things to have in a nursery?

I am maybe starting with a theme like circus, comic, farm, safari, space....still thinking hard!