Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

Gosh...my blogchat is almost rock bottom of this forum.

Got some new stuffs for our home during the christmas sale, we have a pair of new cushion covers, a pendant light known as FLY by Kartell, and in our bedroom we have replace the wedding lamp that we got from IKEA with 2 side table lamps known as TAKE by Kartell.

Just back from our holidays in Bintan, things are rocket-high expensive but we cannot resist ourselves from buying things. We got some wooden batik cats and 2 batik prints for our home, shall post pics later...

hf_morekartell.jpg

hf_cushion.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi can take pix of the TAKE lamps?

me always mesmerised by kartell's beauty ;):P

noticed you've got the cat on your bed

really like their products but can't bear to pay for them :(:)

the cat must have cost you like $80?

Our living room...we managed to decorate our living room with some old picture frames, my photography prints and some donated items like clear vase, pebbles and bamboos. Heard that it is good feng shui to have bamboos at home...

home_living3.jpg

home_livingcor.jpg

hi,

can i know wad paint colour u using for the living room??? MY hubby looking for cosy feel and i think ur living room realli cosy and nice.... :P

can email me the pics of ur home?? Completed one.... think the before reno pics not nice.... kekekek...

Thanks!;)!

PS. U did a great job in the reno..... :(

hi can take pix of the TAKE lamps?

me always mesmerised by kartell's beauty :good:8|

noticed you've got the cat on your bed

really like their products but can't bear to pay for them :yamseng:8|

the cat must have cost you like $80?

Here is the TAKE lamp...

Kartell_Take.jpg

The cat looks like $80+ but I got it for $20+ from Vietnam, no sure if it is pirated but the feel of the cat is that same and even the brand label is the same too.

hi,

can i know wad paint colour u using for the living room??? MY hubby looking for cosy feel and i think ur living room realli cosy and nice.... 8|

can email me the pics of ur home?? Completed one.... think the before reno pics not nice.... kekekek...

Thanks!:good:!

PS. U did a great job in the reno..... :yamseng:

My wall colour is a customised paint that I got from ICI, the green in my living room is called Banyan Tree but I think it is no longer in the new season paint colour of ICI. It is a muted green. I think you can find something close from Nippon named Kiwi.

Just browse through our T-blog for the pictures and ideas. Thanks, everyone wants a nice home to stay in...so have to put in extra effort to beautify our home.

Here is the TAKE lamp...

Kartell_Take.jpg

The cat looks like $80+ but I got it for $20+ from Vietnam, no sure if it is pirated but the feel of the cat is that same and even the brand label is the same too.

wah wah wah $20+ only

think those sold in taka is made in vietnam so it's cheaper there

really good bargain :deal::good:

makes me wanna go vietnam too

the TAKE lamp is :dribble::seeya:

although it might look a little like the ikea one, it just has a elegance that ikea simply can't match :D

i like your colourful colourful cushion covers!!

Bintan got things to buy meh?? when i went there there was only sun sand and sea... oh they had this little village but like nothing much oso.. glad u manage to find interesting stuff there!

Hi Mist,

Congrats that you are going to be a Mother soon!

Well...Bintan is never a paradise for shoppers, things are limited and super expensive! Everything is double cost and in SGD. I got myself 2 batik prints that can frame up for my wall and my wife got herself some clothes and wooden batik cats from the shopping village.

i like your colourful colourful cushion covers!!

Bintan got things to buy meh?? when i went there there was only sun sand and sea... oh they had this little village but like nothing much oso.. glad u manage to find interesting stuff there!

Edited by sumobear

hi sumo

well.. i not so enthusiatic abt being a mummy yet.. not with all these vomiting.. . cant wait for them to be born.. but my cols say that is when the nightmare actually starts.. haha. soooo. u and ur wife enjoy ur "2 people world" while u still can :bangwall:

yes bintan even the food is exp. well nvrmind u can slowly save up for ur trip to bangkok! shopppers paradise :furious: for me i think my holidays will have to wait :bangwall:

hi sumo

well.. i not so enthusiatic abt being a mummy yet.. not with all these vomiting.. . cant wait for them to be born.. but my cols say that is when the nightmare actually starts.. haha. soooo. u and ur wife enjoy ur "2 people world" while u still can :bangwall:

yes bintan even the food is exp. well nvrmind u can slowly save up for ur trip to bangkok! shopppers paradise :furious: for me i think my holidays will have to wait :bangwall:

We have been in our "2 people world" for 8yrs +++ already, and in fact we are looking forward to a kid but we have just exhausted our money on our reno and wedding so need some time save up before having a kid. Then we are also thinking of going to Australia for a proper honeymoon before settle down with a kid but we will need to save up all over again if we go for this trip. Sigh...then we wanna have our 1st kid before we hit 30 loh....very contradicting hor. I also dunno how.

I think a marriage is incomplete without children loh. I love kids and believe everything is worthwhile for a them.

I have an empty room which I am looking forward to convert it into a children room, hopefully in the near future. I guess my design inspiration will only arrive when we know that we going to be father and mother.

For Chinese New Year 2008! HUAT ar!!!!!

CNY01-1.jpg

CNY02-1.jpg

CNY03-1.jpg

The picture in the photo with lantern is purchased from my Bintan holiday...it is titled Tsunami, it is a dramatic piece of art. Cheap and most rewarding deal for the holiday, $30 for the only piece.

Edited by sumobear

nice deco :)

so you went bintan in the end, or you still going BKK?

Went to Bintan during Xmas for a pre-honeymoon chillout...official honeymoon still dunno when. Suppose to go BKK but we are tight on budget so we have to KIV for a while...

I like all the knick knacks in ur home leh!! especially the lanterns. i saw it selling in some shops but it seems quite ex here leh. u bought it in sg?

and u got a doggy at home??