Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

Hey sumobear, congrats!!

By the way, we got the same lamp!! :notti:

Edited by Air

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for all the blessings from everyone! Been busy with wedding preparation for so long and suddenly everything just end like this, we are abit lost of what to do next. What we are doing everyday is do recap the moments, talk about it, watch the video, think about it....just waiting to see the photos from our photographer, heard that he enjoyed our wedding and went all the way shooting more than he has to shoot for us. The wedding is quite happening, the energy is much more hyper than we expected.

Hi Sumo, congrats:) yar i know wad u mean. for us, the actual day was soo hectic that it was over so very fast. we didnt even have time to rest.

well now u can rest and enjoy ur new home. not gg for honeymoon meh?

Hi Sumo, congrats:) yar i know wad u mean. for us, the actual day was soo hectic that it was over so very fast. we didnt even have time to rest.

well now u can rest and enjoy ur new home. not gg for honeymoon meh?

Mine wasn't hectic but just find that the time passed too fast, have not enjoy the best moments enough. Luckily we have lots of photos taken and video documentation.

Managed to cover the banquet with the Angbaos received but our ala-carte wedding package is from our pockets, roughly $8,000+. So a luxurious honeymoon gotta KIV for a while until our pockets recuperate, it is going to be roadtrip in Australia next year. It is kind of anti-climax that we have to actually wait till next year, so we have decided to have a short chillout trip to Bintan resort during christmas week. Wanna try BBK but the flights are fully booked, we went too late.

sorry to hijack a bit for koyok selling:

starhubhppavilionfh8.jpg

selling at $1499

brand new,got it from starhub promo! :sport-smiley-004:

Premium Specifications for HP Entertainment Pavilion Notebook

AMD Turion™ 64 X 2 Mobile Technology TL-58 (1.9 GHz), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, 160GB HDD, 1024MB RAM, Lightscribe Super Multi DVD+/-RW with Double Layer support, 5-in-1 Media Reader, Integrated 820.11 abg, Integrated Bluetooth, 12.1" Wide Screen XGA High-Definition with Brightview Touchscreen Display

pls kindly pm me if u want it , while stock last. :dancingqueen:

pm me or email me aahloii@yahoo.com

Hallo Sumobear Congrat to ur BIG day too although it come a little bit late. :P

No...Blessings are never too late..Thanks. Wedding is over but we are still daydreaming about the sweet moments...:P

Does anyone know what is happening? My home is starting to have long hairline cracks here and there on the walls. My wife said that it is common in HDB flats...coz my mother-in-law's place have alot of cracks around the house. I never experience such cracks at my old home before.

hmm are the cracks on the wall that is the outer wall of the building?

it seems that a lot of flats are getting that

sometimes it's really scary coz the cracks on the outer walls are really big :dunno: :dunno:

btw i'm using medifresh so the formula contains something that can cover hairline cracks :)

hmm are the cracks on the wall that is the outer wall of the building?

it seems that a lot of flats are getting that

sometimes it's really scary coz the cracks on the outer walls are really big :P:(

btw i'm using medifresh so the formula contains something that can cover hairline cracks :)

The hairline cracks are on our walls in the living room, study room and kitchen. The cracks are freaking me off.

hello sumobear,

u have a lovely home. and u're really good at DIYing... :dribble:

Hi Phoenix,

Thanks...I enjoy the extra touch to our home, feel more personal compare to buying all the readymades.

Does anyone know what is happening? My home is starting to have long hairline cracks here and there on the walls. My wife said that it is common in HDB flats...coz my mother-in-law's place have alot of cracks around the house. I never experience such cracks at my old home before.

Hi sumo, i have hairline cracks on my wall too. Most are paint cracks. And if that piece of wall is a freshly built wall, will have even more hairline cracks. If you cant stand the look , i think there are some brands of paint that say they cover hairline cracks. Or alternatively dim your lights lor :rolleyes:

As long as u dont see the cracks getting wider, shd be ok, not structural crack :yamseng:

Hi sumo, i have hairline cracks on my wall too. Most are paint cracks. And if that piece of wall is a freshly built wall, will have even more hairline cracks. If you cant stand the look , i think there are some brands of paint that say they cover hairline cracks. Or alternatively dim your lights lor :sport-smiley-018:

As long as u dont see the cracks getting wider, shd be ok, not structural crack :thumbs up:

After so many saga with my contractor during the renovation, I get paranoid very easily when I see something not right at home. Recently I just realised that my horrible painter just paint things within his angle of vision becozs he never paint the back of my pipes...and the old pipes look really horrible.