Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

kekeke nvm, sumobear will definitely find it useful after all he's going to be a father! :D

Mist, got pics of your babies? I love babies but Im not totally prepared for a kid yet kekeke

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
kekeke nvm, sumobear will definitely find it useful after all he's going to be a father! :D

Mist, got pics of your babies? I love babies but Im not totally prepared for a kid yet kekeke

hehe think sumobear wont find it a problem coz he seems like a family man so will be super fatherly.

got.. i posted in my blog. http://oh-so-nice.blogspot.com/2008/06/the...onth-early.html

that photo taken some time back liao. i've been taking more photos of them nowadays. will post in my blog one day.

Ahhh your babies are so cute, the one on the right is so sweet smiling for the cam even with eyes closed.

hehe think sumobear wont find it a problem coz he seems like a family man so will be super fatherly.

got.. i posted in my blog. http://oh-so-nice.blogspot.com/2008/06/the...onth-early.html

that photo taken some time back liao. i've been taking more photos of them nowadays. will post in my blog one day.

Wow...so many posts while I am away. Just came back from a wonderful weekend retreat at a local hotel to celebrate that we are becoming parents.

Well I think everyone have to take things one step at a time, slowly slowly.....slowly. Patience is very important when comes to parenting. I hope I can be a good father-figure....haha

During the antenatal class, the nutritionist told us that breastfeeding is beneficial to both mother and child. But due to working commitment, the nutritionist said it is ok to change to formula milk once the mother have to get back to work. Breastfeeding provides the best for babies during the first few months...

Congrat to u Bro..... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Yeap is not easy to be parent nowsaday. Patient & Energy are the main words.. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

Congrat to u Mist tooo.. ur baby girls are sooo cute... lovely :wub::wub::wub:

Wow...so many posts while I am away. Just came back from a wonderful weekend retreat at a local hotel to celebrate that we are becoming parents.

Well I think everyone have to take things one step at a time, slowly slowly.....slowly. Patience is very important when comes to parenting. I hope I can be a good father-figure....haha

During the antenatal class, the nutritionist told us that breastfeeding is beneficial to both mother and child. But due to working commitment, the nutritionist said it is ok to change to formula milk once the mother have to get back to work. Breastfeeding provides the best for babies during the first few months...

yep breastfeeding is the best for the baby. in fact b4 i give birth, everyone keep saying that and telling me to bf and bf and bf, after i give birht they say don give up breastfeeding when i go back to work and etc.. i hear so many times also sien. i supplement with formula feed already as i couldnt bf both twins at the same time. and when i buy the formula milk, its even stated in the can that breastfeeding is best! its everywhere i looked. so now i really understand what my friend went thru when she couldnt bf her baby coz she wasnt producing milk. she nearly went into depression bcoz of that. i think the whole breastfeeding thing is overhyped.

Congrat to u Bro..... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Yeap is not easy to be parent nowsaday. Patient & Energy are the main words.. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

Congrat to u Mist tooo.. ur baby girls are sooo cute... lovely :wub::wub::wub:

thanks! :) its so hard to take photo of them! i'm not satisfied with the photos i took that i posted in my blog but bo bian leh. so hard to wait for them to smile. taking photo of kids is really challenging.

hey sumobear think u will find it fun since u like to take photos. can imagine ur photos nex time will all be on your baby:)

Normally I do not have the habit of reading books but ever since I know that I am going to be a father, I have been reading more books and coffee table magazines with topics surrounding babies and parenting. I have read quite a bit on breastfeeding and it is indeed beneficial to both mother and child but I also found out that it is not easy breastfeed and it is quite stressful for mother in term of physical and mental.

Oh yah man...I am excited to take photographs of my little girl. I am also planning to get a Sony videocam at the coming computer fair to shoot my daughter, gotta capture the moments from her very 1st day.

I am wondering what is the government's revised plan for baby bonus and parent benefits. Having a child is really not easy, everything is anchored down by money. We are thinking about getting the Cordblood bank account but it is so ex...gosh

First of all, congrats on being a new parent ! Must be excited..

Secondly, Ive seen your home being featured in AT.

You must be proud of your lovely home ! :D

First of all, congrats on being a new parent ! Must be excited..

Secondly, Ive seen your home being featured in AT.

You must be proud of your lovely home ! :D

Hi Strychnine,

Thanks! Yah definately excited...

Wow...never expect to know another person from Renotalk saw my home feature in AT.

Wow...It has been a long time since I last log in to RenoTalk, there are so many new homeowners! I am feeling old in this forum already. Anyway the latest update of my home will be the nursery, our baby girl will be due in early december. I am very excited to meet my girl. Nursery is in progress. Here is the little DIY I did for my daughter's room, I did some IKEA hacking...

ashley_clock.jpg

you must be really excited awaiting the arrival of your baby girl

can feel your excitement through your post :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Yah! Excited and a pinch of panicky!