Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

dun want lah, this blog got so many nice nice things

post my pix here will spoil the look loh

wait pple see faint how?

then we will help to call ambulance to whoever faint lor...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Now my bosses are crazy with canvas frames too, we are having alot of canvases in office and the whole place looks more like an art gallery than office but it is cool.

canvases of what? pictures, paintings, photos, fabrics? how come in office never bring home lei? so good to have bosses thinking alike. :dancingqueen:

another thing that i need help here

where can i find printers of canvas that dun charge the sky?

i'm looking at printing my babies pix on canvas then mounting them to use as decor :dancingqueen:

Linda, can! sewing with the sewing machine is easy. can teach u when u buy one. eh u never learn sewing in home econs last time meh??

got le, but i all return teacher liao, somemore hor, the dimensions i don't know how to agar agar lei. but i'm lousy always stab my fingers with needles etc one lor, somemore i don't have creativity to come up with nice designs. :dancingqueen: so need shi fu to guide!

canvases of what? pictures, paintings, photos, fabrics? how come in office never bring home lei? so good to have bosses thinking alike. :dancingqueen:

Mostly photography and fabrics...still trying to come out more stuffs!

actually knitting can be done by anyone mah

i like it coz can do it while commuting instead of staring at pple's shoes

maybe when i shift liao i will start again

if not dun know do what with my hands while on the train :dunno:

my knitting last time always crooked one. i always respond to all my pending replies sms-es or pending callback calls when i'm commuting. :bleah: or sleep! very unglam one. :rofl: last option is to play my hp game. i super good at it now ok - the match same items (like coloured jewels/fruits etc) in a row then will disappear one.

hi sumobear, actually i'm looking for something smaller, stands up to around waist-level type

that day saw a lot of them at the carpark of tampines giant

so tempted to go and steal one home :dribble:

mist, i have people commenting that i looked like

1. thai (when i was in thailand)

2. indonesian (my mum's friends thought i'm her indon maid)

3. PRC (PRCs often ask me which province i come from)

4. japanese (a japanese acquaintance once insisted that i'm japanese)

dun know why leh :dancingqueen:

:thumbs up: u make me laugh so loud my hubby thot i'm mad!

but the 4 looks is very contradicting lei. 1,3,4 is fair but 1,2 is tan. thai can be fair or tan depending on where they come fr. but saying u look like indon maid is very extreme and rude sia! evil family frens.

when my frens look at my family photo, they thot my mom is our maid oso. haha. worry next time i old oso look like maid le. u know what they say abt us looking like our parents etc.

Mostly photography and fabrics...still trying to come out more stuffs!

still trying to come out with more stuffs as in? sorry la, i very kay-po one! more types of cavasses? but theirs is diy one or they buy one?

think coz i dressed down on weekends, go to the market with my mum then everything she buy she'll pass to me to carry

me is the dirty-brown kind of dark

then that time i dun go out in the sun so become quite fair, then become look like japanese :dancingqueen:

now shall focus on the printed canvas and cat-tree construction :thumbs up:

sumobear, can wait to see more of your products then i can steal some more ideas

another thing that i need help here

where can i find printers of canvas that dun charge the sky?

i'm looking at printing my babies pix on canvas then mounting them to use as decor :thumbs up:

For canvas printing, you can go to the digital printers at bras basah complex but I think there is a very cheap printer who do banner printing but I have not use him before...the company is called "Botak", do not ask me why that kind of name coz I also dunno. I think it is at Eunos or Hougang area...you have to try yellow pages, I do not have the contact.

Things that you must look out for are:

1) The quality of the picture in term of size and resolution

2) Will you be printing on matt or gloss canvas material

3) Size of canvas and picture cropping.

4) Some printers may not help or may charge you for preparing the artwork for printing. It is best that you have someone to help you to prepare the artwork and send to printer.

The canvas that I have in my bedroom (the alphabet blocks) is about 1m x 1m and it will cost me about $150 if I have to pay. My printer is good but his price is high.

still trying to come out with more stuffs as in? sorry la, i very kay-po one! more types of cavasses? but theirs is diy one or they buy one?

Do not know yet...when we have new ideas then we do loh. Mostly print out our personal photography works or buy fabrics to frame loh.

think coz i dressed down on weekends, go to the market with my mum then everything she buy she'll pass to me to carry

me is the dirty-brown kind of dark

then that time i dun go out in the sun so become quite fair, then become look like japanese :dancingqueen:

now shall focus on the printed canvas and cat-tree construction :dribble:

sumobear, can wait to see more of your products then i can steal some more ideas

Wah...like that meh, steal? :S

I am considering to design my own lifestyle products to sell...so developing concepts right now.

if the pix is taken with 2mp camera hor, how big can it go?

actually i dun mind paying a little bit more for better quality things loh

better to get something good but expensive compared to something cheap but is an eyesore

likely getting it in matt coz easier to take care of it

how to get the image ready for printing? are there anything i should do in particular?

Hi Sumo... me long time no post but have to come in after seeing your handiwork :D my place already completed for almost one month and it is still bare.. if only i have your energy level and creativity... really very nice pieces and ideas...

if the pix is taken with 2mp camera hor, how big can it go?

actually i dun mind paying a little bit more for better quality things loh

better to get something good but expensive compared to something cheap but is an eyesore

likely getting it in matt coz easier to take care of it

how to get the image ready for printing? are there anything i should do in particular?

2mp is very limited, do not think can blow up until very big. Probably A4 or slightly bigger...

The matt and gloss finish for canvas are totally different from the normal photo papers, the canvas has fabric texture. You have to prepare the picture in the size that you want to print, including the side of the frame that you will wrapped.